Daily Spirit-guided thought for 04/06/08.

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2008, 8:06:20 AM4/6/08
http://ABChung.LiveJournal.com/107793.html

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

A simple parable for the wise and discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

guardian Snow

Apr 6, 2008, 8:08:23 AM4/6/08
On Apr 6, 10:06 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

More of the usual spam.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2008, 8:14:09 AM4/6/08
convicted friend Snow wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8cf9b4a3c7432600?

> More of the usual spam.

Not for the discerning.

This simply shows that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May we, who are discerning, continue to pray for your perishing soul:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/PrayForSnow

J666

Apr 6, 2008, 9:13:04 AM4/6/08
Chung says hunger is good and it is how we know what God wants so send your
children to bed hungry so if they die before they wake, they will die hungry
and blessed.

And remember, in the morning send your children to school hungry even though
that will adversely effect their learning. After all, Chung started "hunger
is good" as an adult and so he went to school non-hungry and look how he
turned out.

J666

Apr 6, 2008, 9:15:57 AM4/6/08
On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 7:14:09 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in message
<21e781bc-2c64-4edf...@a22g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>):

> convicted friend Snow wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8cf9b4a3c7432600?
>>
>> More of the usual spam.

Will all the skiers please pray for snow.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2008, 9:47:26 AM4/6/08

morton...@hotmail.com

Apr 6, 2008, 2:10:11 PM4/6/08

Certainly is logical if hunger is good, then children should be kept
hungry by their parents so the children are blessed and in God's good
graces.

I am a little surprised that Chung is not agreeing or could "hunger is
good" not a universal statement.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2008, 2:52:27 PM4/6/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
>:

> Chung says hunger is good

Actually, in the Holy Spirit, I have written that hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeHungry

> and it is how we know what God wants...

Since blaspheming against the Holy Spirit, you have not been hungry so
that you know you are not what HE wants:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Doomedsatan

> ... so send your

> children to bed hungry so if they die before they wake, they will die hungry
> and blessed.

When our children are hungry, we know that they are not dying...

Child: "May I have another piece of candy?"

Dad: "No, you brushed your teeth, so that it is now time for bed."

Child: "But, I want another piece."

Dad: "You are hungry, aren't you?"

Child: "Yes."

Dad: "That is wonderful, because hunger is wonderful. It means that
GOD is blessing you thereby making you healthier. Be sure to pray
before you sleep so that GOD will bless you even more. You will know
HE is doing it when you are even hungrier. May that help you sleep
more peacefully tonight knowing that your soul is in HIS hands, dear
child."

Child: "Thank you, dad."

Dad: "Laus Deo"

Child smiling beautifully: "Yes, praise GOD."

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for HIS turning
your evil scheming into good as all have witnessed here.

Laus Deo ! ! !

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDeo

May we, who are Jesus' disciples, continue to rebuke you at each GOD-
given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

J666

Apr 6, 2008, 3:03:37 PM4/6/08
On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 13:10:11 -0500, morton...@hotmail.com wrote
(in message
<b3b1e529-b79c-4dfd...@v32g2000prd.googlegroups.com>):

> Certainly is logical if hunger is good, then children should be kept
> hungry by their parents so the children are blessed and in God's good
> graces.
>
> I am a little surprised that Chung is not agreeing or could "hunger is
> good" not a universal statement.

I too am surprised of Chung's lack of agreement because if hunger is good,
then children should be hungry at bedtime and at school.

If the truth is simple, as Chung has said many times, and if the truth is
that hunger is good, then hunger should be good at those times for children
too.

BUT, have to remember that you are expecting Chung to think logically, and
that obviously, as shown here, is not the case.

No doubt he will decide to ignore this, or respond in one of usual ways. I
guess if you live in a delusional world like Chung, he can make his own
rules.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2008, 3:08:49 PM4/6/08

J666

Apr 6, 2008, 3:11:29 PM4/6/08
On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 13:52:27 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in message
<8fe472ef-947b-453f...@2g2000hsn.googlegroups.com>):

> Actually, in the Holy Spirit, I have written that hunger is wonderful:

But you have repeatedly said hunger is GOOD

> When our children are hungry, we know that they are not dying...

Therefore keep your children hungry at bedtime, in school and all other
times.

> Child: "May I have another piece of candy?"
>
> Dad: "No, you brushed your teeth, so that it is now time for bed."

By bedtime the child has already had his/her 2 pounds of food and your reason
to the child should be that they have already had their 2 pounds of food for
the day and must not have any more - the 2 pounds is still the amount needed
per day.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2008, 3:13:33 PM4/6/08

J666

Apr 6, 2008, 3:18:45 PM4/6/08
On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 14:08:49 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in message
<8e52d159-78ad-4344...@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>):

> Hunger is wonderful:

Has "hunger is good" gone by the wayside as bondservant and swordbearer.

Well, if hunger is wonderful, then it is wonderful for children, so children
should be kept hungry.

J666

Apr 6, 2008, 3:27:59 PM4/6/08
On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 14:13:33 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in message
<92e1e5df-3787-40dd...@y21g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>):

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Defeatssatan

The eldery in nursing homes and those cared for by children, need to be kept
hungry and so if they are not, then call Adult Protective Services

Have your followers print this out and give to their doctors like you did for
the bird flu

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 6, 2008, 3:33:02 PM4/6/08

J Clement

Apr 7, 2008, 10:54:40 AM4/7/08
On Apr 6, 2:52�pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"

Has anyone other than the gentleman posting this fiction ever known a
child who appreciates being hungry?
Our physically fit children and grandchildren would never have stood
for such nonsense. Making "being hungry" a defining part of a child's
life is just as dangerous as stuffing them with sweets and junk food.
Hopefully the child will have those around who are not obsessed with
food.
The seeds of anorexia are planted by parents who make life about
eating or not eating.
Does the child know the "father" in the tale believes fat people are
sinners? What happens in the pre teen years when many kids go through
a pudgy then tall period? How messed up will the kids mind be during
that normal growth process?

JS

J666

Apr 7, 2008, 11:01:08 AM4/7/08
On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 9:54:40 -0500, J Clement wrote
(in message
<257cde56-46f7-45da...@e67g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>):

> Has anyone other than the gentleman posting this fiction ever known a
> child who appreciates being hungry?
> Our physically fit children and grandchildren would never have stood
> for such nonsense. Making "being hungry" a defining part of a child's
> life is just as dangerous as stuffing them with sweets and junk food.
> Hopefully the child will have those around who are not obsessed with
> food.
> The seeds of anorexia are planted by parents who make life about
> eating or not eating.
> Does the child know the "father" in the tale believes fat people are
> sinners? What happens in the pre teen years when many kids go through
> a pudgy then tall period? How messed up will the kids mind be during
> that normal growth process?
>
> JS

It would be hard to believe that any sane person would believe beiing hungry
all the time was good and it would be hard to believe that any loving parent
would want their child to go to bed or go to school hungry.

Chung's responses to this, tell it all.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 7, 2008, 11:11:41 AM4/7/08

J666

Apr 7, 2008, 11:31:17 AM4/7/08
On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 9:54:40 -0500, J Clement wrote
(in message
<257cde56-46f7-45da...@e67g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>):

> Has anyone other than the gentleman posting this fiction ever known a

> child who appreciates being hungry?
> Our physically fit children and grandchildren would never have stood
> for such nonsense. Making "being hungry" a defining part of a child's
> life is just as dangerous as stuffing them with sweets and junk food.
> Hopefully the child will have those around who are not obsessed with
> food.
> The seeds of anorexia are planted by parents who make life about
> eating or not eating.
> Does the child know the "father" in the tale believes fat people are
> sinners? What happens in the pre teen years when many kids go through
> a pudgy then tall period? How messed up will the kids mind be during
> that normal growth process?

Chung's response to this really says it all.

Res ipsa loquitur is a legal term from the Latin meaning literally, "the
thing itself speaks" but is more often translated "the thing speaks for
itself"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 7, 2008, 11:59:27 AM4/7/08