Daily Spirit-guided health tip for 11/27/07.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 27, 2007, 10:10:15 AM11/27/07
http://ABChung.LiveJournal.com/37258.html

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthy

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

yama...@aol.com

Nov 27, 2007, 3:38:37 PM11/27/07
"The experiences of more than 625,550 people over a period of more
than 5 years invariably achieving sustained healthy weightloss has
inspired the offering of an unprecedented two-million dollar
guarantee:"

Funny how we never hear from any of those more than 625,550 people
telling how great the 2PD-OMER approach has been. Seems if that many
people were successful with sustaining healthy weightloss, someone
other than Andrew (or MU) would be talking about it.

Cary Kittrell

Nov 27, 2007, 4:07:37 PM11/27/07

Odder yet that out of a third of a million or so practicing
physicians, only about 0.0003% of these (or, rounding off
to the nearest physician: 1) recommend the 2DP-OMER "approach".

-- cary

Zed

Nov 27, 2007, 7:56:16 PM11/27/07
On Nov 27, 1:07 pm, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:

On Nov 27, 1:07 pm, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:

If you want something of tried and true value, start with this doctor:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehmet_Oz
Since I started following Dr. Oz's recommendations in April 2007, I
have lost 35 lbs. I'm in better shape now than I've been in over 20
years. My last check up was in March 2007. High cholesterol, high
blood pressure, in the beginning stages of congestive heart failure,
excellent candidate for type 2 diabetes etc. The way things are going,
by March 2008 when I go in for my next yearly physical, I'm expecting
my doctor to be very pleasantly surprised. Perfect BMI, perfect BP,
perfect cholesterol levels, no sign of heart enlargement. Perfect
health. Maximum fitness. What I've learned from Dr. Oz is how to
properly understand health and nutrition. Just as eating poorly,
getting obese and acquiring heath problems was second nature, now
eating healthy, losing 5 lbs. a month (that's 60 lbs. in one year
bringing me to a perfect BMI), and bursting with vitality is now
second ingrained nature. It's become so easy and so natural, It's
becoming hard understand why I had such a problem with eating my whole
life.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2007, 12:18:57 AM11/28/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal) demon hissed:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce4c9970b08a47a2?

> > "The experiences of more than 625,550 people over a period of more
> > than 5 years invariably achieving sustained healthy weightloss has
> > inspired the offering of an unprecedented two-million dollar
> > guarantee:" -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit.

> > Funny how we never hear from any of those more than 625,550 people
> > telling how great the 2PD-OMER approach has been. Seems if that many
> > people were successful with sustaining healthy weightloss, someone
> > other than Andrew (or MU) would be talking about it.
>
> Odder yet that out of a third of a million or so practicing
> physicians, only about 0.0003% of these (or, rounding off
> to the nearest physician: 1) recommend the 2DP-OMER "approach".

Without the LORD, your (and satan's) fantasies are meaningless
(Ecclesiastes).

Instead, there remain two-million reasons why no real physician will
truthfully claim that the 2PD-OMER Approach does not work to help
obese people achieve sustained weight loss:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Guarantee

Laus Deo ! ! !

May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to pray for your deeply
troubled soul:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CaryKittrell

Cary Kittrell

Nov 28, 2007, 11:52:59 AM11/28/07
In article <7c71be30-2b73-4ca5...@w28g2000hsf.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal) demon hissed:

> > > "The experiences of more than 625,550 people over a period of more
> > > than 5 years invariably achieving sustained healthy weightloss has
> > > inspired the offering of an unprecedented two-million dollar
> > > guarantee:" -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit.
> > >
> > > Funny how we never hear from any of those more than 625,550 people
> > > telling how great the 2PD-OMER approach has been. Seems if that many
> > > people were successful with sustaining healthy weightloss, someone
> > > other than Andrew (or MU) would be talking about it.
> >
> > Odder yet that out of a third of a million or so practicing
> > physicians, only about 0.0003% of these (or, rounding off
> > to the nearest physician: 1) recommend the 2DP-OMER "approach".
>
> Without the LORD, your (and satan's) fantasies are meaningless
> (Ecclesiastes).

So then other physicians DO recommend this "approach"?

Why don't you list a few. (you may use the back of this post
if you require more room):

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

17:

18:

19:

20:

21:

22:

23:

24:

25:

26:

27:

28:

29:

30:

31:

32:

33:

34:

35:

36:

37:

38:

39:

40:

41:

42:

43:

44:

45:

46:

47:

48:

49:

50:

51:

52:

53:

54:

55:

56:

57:

58:

59:

60:

61:

62:

63:

64:

65:

66:

67:

68:

69:

70:

71:

72:

73:

74:

75:

76:

77:

78:

79:

80:

81:

82:

83:

84:

85:

86:

87:

88:

89:

90:

91:

92:

93:

94:

95:

96:

97:

98:

99:

100:

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2007, 12:23:52 PM11/28/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal) demon hissed:

> > > Odder yet that out of a third of a million or so practicing
> > > physicians, only about 0.0003% of these (or, rounding off
> > > to the nearest physician: 1) recommend the 2DP-OMER "approach".
> >
> > Without the LORD, your (and satan's) fantasies are meaningless
> > (Ecclesiastes).
>
> So then other physicians DO recommend this "approach"?
>
> Why don't you list a few. (you may use the back of this post
> if you require more room):

Those physician-colleagues who choose not to recommend the 2PD-OMER
Approach to their obese patients are themselves suffering from the
delusion that hunger is bad:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthy

Cary Kittrell

Nov 28, 2007, 12:52:55 PM11/28/07

On the other hand, why don't you list a few of the other doctors
who DO recommend the 2PD-OMER approach:

-- cary

Zen Cohen

Nov 28, 2007, 1:11:18 PM11/28/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

>> So then other physicians DO recommend this "approach"?
>>
>> Why don't you list a few. (you may use the back of this post
>> if you require more room):
>
> Those physician-colleagues who choose not to recommend the 2PD-OMER
> Approach to their obese patients are themselves suffering from the
> delusion that hunger is bad:

Translation: (1) Andy can't name a single dr who agrees with his diet, so he
characteristically evades the question, and (2) he gratuitously resorts to
name-calling (ie, all those other docs are just delusional), something that
hypocrite Andy himself 'convicts' other people for if they likewise disagree
with or even question his ideas.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2007, 1:31:47 PM11/28/07
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/EatLess

> On the other hand, why don't you list a few of the other doctors
> who DO recommend the 2PD-OMER approach:

It is easier to list (it is a much shorter list) physician-colleagues
who do not recommend the 2PD-OMER Approach...

... only personally know of one:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/JasonDocMD

Sadly, this one is no longer with us in spirit since his soul died
from his unwise choice to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit.

May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to pray for your endangered

Cary Kittrell

Nov 28, 2007, 1:57:10 PM11/28/07

I'll simplify my original question then: please list fifteen
physicians, other than yourself, who do recommend the 2PD-OMER
approach to their patients.

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

-- cary

Zed

Nov 28, 2007, 2:04:53 PM11/28/07
yamant...@aol.com wrote:
>2PD-OMER approach

Have no idea exactly what this is, as I can't find any resource info
via Wiki or Amazon etc, but I will say that I have found that the
healthier I eat, the less I feel the need to eat. I always felt
compelled to eat a lot, especially piles of meat, in order to stay fed
and feel strengthened. These days I'd say I consume at least 50% less
food simply as a natural course of eating healthy. And I of course
have much more factual strength and energy.

Archie Leach

Nov 28, 2007, 5:08:32 PM11/28/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/JasonDocMD
>
>Sadly, this one is no longer with us in spirit since his soul died
>from his unwise choice to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit.

"Newsflash to Andy: disagreeing with you is not automatically
equivalent to blaspheming Me." -- Holy Spirit

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2007, 5:32:15 PM11/28/07

The physicians I personally know do not wish to be named here on
Usenet because they are wary of what they have witnessed here.

It remains my choice to respect their wishes.

However, there was a survey conducted on Sermo that yielded results
that revealed that more than half of the physician participants are
now recommending the 2PD-OMER Approach to their obese patients.

It is possible that this extrapolates to more than 17,000 U.S.
physicians.

Laus Deo ! ! !

May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to pray for your endangered

Cary Kittrell

Nov 28, 2007, 5:39:57 PM11/28/07

Translated from the Chungian (why do I feel like Garrett Morris
here?): "There are none".

<insert obligatoory Ecclesastes bit here>

-- cary

Archie Leach

Nov 28, 2007, 5:41:08 PM11/28/07
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>The physicians I personally know do not wish to be named here on
>Usenet because they are wary of what they have witnessed here.

"THE LURKERS SUPPORT ME VIA EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

>It remains my choice to respect their wishes.
>
>However, there was a survey conducted on Sermo that yielded results
>that revealed that more than half of the physician participants are
>now recommending the 2PD-OMER Approach to their obese patients.

Aren't you banned from Sermo??

>It is possible that this extrapolates to more than 17,000 U.S.
>physicians.

It is possible that your scientific reasoning facilities are long,
long gone, insofar as you tried to pass off with a straight face that
the total amount of food energy is not related to its caloric
potential energy content, but strictly (via Einstein's equation,
e=mc^2) to its mass.

Even the saucerheads of alt.astronomy think that's really Bad
Science!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2007, 5:49:51 PM11/28/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/30a949d9bab0cb0b?

> Translated from the Chungian (why do I feel like Garrett Morris
> here?): "There are none".

Thankfully, the discerning do not require your translation services.

May we, who are discerning, continue to pray for your deeply troubled

Cary Kittrell

Nov 28, 2007, 5:46:35 PM11/28/07

Ooooh, overlooked this bit:

> However, there was a survey conducted on Sermo that yielded results
> that revealed that more than half of the physician participants are
> now recommending the 2PD-OMER Approach to their obese patients.
>
> It is possible that this extrapolates to more than 17,000 U.S.
> physicians.

"Yamantaka", care to give us the Planet Reality version of
this claim?

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2007, 6:00:52 PM11/28/07

"Yamantaka" has already falsely claimed that the survey results came
from those who were attempting to be humorous.

The simple fact that only "Yamantaka" (out of 35,000 Sermo physicians)
has ventured out here onto Usenet to express an opposing view about
the 2PD-OMER Approach adds to the validity of the survey results
indicating that more than half of the physician participants are
indeed now recommending the 2PD-OMER Approach to their obese
patients.

Perhaps their knowing about the two-million dollar guarantee is
serving to motivate them:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Guarantee

In the interim, may we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to pray for
your deeply troubled and endangered soul:

Cary Kittrell

Nov 28, 2007, 6:22:41 PM11/28/07

Yes, but as that is an explanation both obvious and compelling, it had
already ocurred to me. Within seconds.

> The simple fact that only "Yamantaka" (out of 35,000 Sermo physicians)
> has ventured out here onto Usenet to express an opposing view about
> the 2PD-OMER Approach

...is easily explained by the fact that the average doctor is
hardly lurking about these groups, and in fact is most likely
totally unaware of the existence of Usenet froups.

And would hardly care, even if he were.

> adds to the validity of the survey results

Addition of zero is an idempotent operation.

-- cary

Zed

Nov 28, 2007, 7:41:48 PM11/28/07
As a PhD, I'm sure you understand the necessity of presenting a theory
or approach before pier review, and that said pier review must be
citable. Agreed? I think what's being asked here, is where is the pier
review? What university study or medical journal is it contained in?
What other physicians or nutritionists mention it in any sort of
publication, journal, website, blog etc? Show 'em and put this thing
to rest :-)

Jesus answered, "It is written:
'Man does not live on bread alone,
but on every word that comes
from the mouth of God.'"
Matthew 4:4

yama...@aol.com

Nov 28, 2007, 7:54:20 PM11/28/07
On Nov 28, 3:22 pm, c...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:
> > Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> > Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.

Chung, as usual is delusional and lying. There are 35,000 physicians
on Sermo. The general opinion was that Chung was unscientific, hyper-
religious and mentally ill. His 2PD-OMER Approach was given as much
respect and attention as it receives in Usenet forums. Chung's surveys
at the end of his case vignettes asked leading questions rather than
open-ended questions. Everything he presented was the same old
crap...hunger is good...2-PD OMER is empirically determined, with
links to his own vanity websites as "proof." It's the same act you all
are familiar with here. It didn't fly with fellow physicians just as
it doesn't fly with intelligent non-physicians on these boards.

Perhaps Chung's interpretation of the responses on Sermo indicate to
his delusional twisted mind that someone somewhere responded favorably
to him. He is sadly mistaken as usual. No Andrew...no one was
convinced that hunger was wonderful. No one was going to use your
homework script. Several endocrinologists told you your theories were
whack. Chung was deactivated from Sermo about two weeks after he
joined.

To be clear, everyone agrees that we overeat and are overweight in
this country. Many conditions are made worse by obesity. People would
be healthier if they ate less and exercised more. This is not your
original idea, Andrew. Any positive responses you might have gotten to
your leadingly worded surveys were agreeing with the general concept
that eating less would be good for most people. They most certainly
were not agreeing that your 2PD-OMER Approach was something they'd
recommend to patients. You are lying Andrew. The Holy Spirit doesn't
like you using his name the way you do.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2007, 8:06:18 PM11/28/07

Thankfully, there were additional questions, including open format
free response ones, that allow us to determine this was not the case.

> > The simple fact that only "Yamantaka" (out of 35,000 Sermo physicians)
> > has ventured out here onto Usenet to express an opposing view about
> > the 2PD-OMER Approach
>
> ...is easily explained by the fact that the average doctor is
> hardly lurking about these groups, and in fact is most likely
> totally unaware of the existence of Usenet froups.

This is countered by the fact that "Yamantaka" has revealed that some
Sermo posts included links that has allowed Sermo physicians to easily
venture onto sci.med.cardiology. Indeed, "Yamantaka" found his way
here by these links as did JasonDocMD.

> And would hardly care, even if he were.

Clearly, "Yamantaka" and JasonDocMD has expressed their opposition to
the 2PD-OMER Approach.

> > adds to the validity of the survey results
>
> Addition of zero is an idempotent operation.

Their negative reaction is hardly zero reaction.

May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to pray for your endangered

Cary Kittrell

Nov 28, 2007, 8:01:53 PM11/28/07

Ah. Pretty much as expected. I thank you.

A phrase you used now has me curious: has anyone here ever heard Andy
say anything positive about exercise? I've not seen it if he has.

-- cary

yama...@aol.com

Nov 28, 2007, 8:46:02 PM11/28/07
On Nov 28, 5:06 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.

Andrew, then by the same token none of your imaginary "fans" have
followed the links from Sermo to praise your ideas and approach here
either. You extrapolated 17,000 physicians would use your approach.
Where is even one physician stepping up to say that you have something
worthwhile to offer patients? Is this the same creative math you use
to claim that the diet is used by over 600,000 people or that you have
a 1 (now 2) million dollar guarantee?

I don't know why I waste my time. Chung brings out the worst in me.
This is not constructive, although I do want to counter his outrageous
claims and inject some reality into the discussion.

Andrew, people think you are mentally ill. They think you may once
have been intelligent, but have had a psychotic break and are
delusional and unmedicated for your condition. No one takes you
seriously. No one cares. If anyone does interact with you it's as
sport and entertainment, not because they take you seriously. After
you were deactivated from Sermo there was a popular thread about you
entitled, "Good Riddance." It has had more participation and attention
and meaningful comments as well as jokes and votes than any of the
garbage that you ever posted on Sermo had.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2007, 9:06:48 PM11/28/07
convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

The Holy Spirit guided me to do 120 consecutive push ups upon
awakening this morning.

After my completing these, HE guided me to do 140 more.

After this exercise, I felt much hungrier.

Because I felt much hungrier, I knew the exercise was good for me.

Hunger is wonderful.

"Blessed are you who hunger **now** for you will be satisfied." --
LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

It remains my choice to receive the guidance of the Holy Spirit in
everything I say, do, and write.

This choice has made me infinitely hungrier :-)

May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to pray for your endangered
soul:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CaryKittrell

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Zen Cohen

Nov 28, 2007, 9:17:13 PM11/28/07

<yama...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Andrew, then by the same token none of your imaginary "fans" have
> followed the links from Sermo to praise your ideas and approach here
> either. You extrapolated 17,000 physicians would use your approach.
> Where is even one physician stepping up to say that you have something
> worthwhile to offer patients? Is this the same creative math you use
> to claim that the diet is used by over 600,000 people or that you have
> a 1 (now 2) million dollar guarantee?
>

> I don't know why I waste my time. Chung brings out the worst in me.
> This is not constructive, although I do want to counter his outrageous
> claims and inject some reality into the discussion.

He brings out the worst in many people, including me. I think it's because
he says so many irresponsible and ridiculous things and, unlike most people
who do that, he has the ability to do a lot of damage as a licensed
physician. It seems the people of GA would be well-served if the medical
board there would take some action to see that he either gets help or is
suspended from practicing medicine.

In any case, your posts here are constructive in that you're educating us
and confirming (as a doctor and member of Sermo) what most laypeople here
already believed.

yama...@aol.com

Nov 28, 2007, 9:33:00 PM11/28/07
On Nov 28, 6:17 pm, "Zen Cohen" <atu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> <yamant...@aol.com> wrote in message

I don't know if he can lose his license just for being a kook on the
internet. OTOH, the medical boards of all states do take complaints
and investigate them.

http://www.state.ga.us/meb/bdsearch/index.cgi

BusinessAc...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2007, 9:36:15 PM11/28/07
On Nov 28, 4:32 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

However, there was a survey conducted on Sermo that yielded results
that revealed that more than half of the physician participants are
now recommending the 2PD-OMER Approach to their obese patients.

It is possible that this extrapolates to more than 17,000 U.S.
physicians.

My response:

That is an absolute 100% lie. Only a few even bothered to respond to
what you said and no one, absolutely no one, agreed with you about
your 2 pound hunger is good and you were asked repeatedly for any
scientific studies to back up what you said and you were never
forthcoming except for quoting scriptures and saying it was their
fault for not understanding it. You were booted out of Sermo.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2007, 9:41:29 PM11/28/07
convicted neighbor Zen Cohen wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > Andrew, then by the same token none of your imaginary "fans" have
> > followed the links from Sermo to praise your ideas and approach here
> > either. You extrapolated 17,000 physicians would use your approach.
> > Where is even one physician stepping up to say that you have something
> > worthwhile to offer patients? Is this the same creative math you use
> > to claim that the diet is used by over 600,000 people or that you have
> > a 1 (now 2) million dollar guarantee?
> >
> > I don't know why I waste my time. Chung brings out the worst in me.
> > This is not constructive, although I do want to counter his outrageous
> > claims and inject some reality into the discussion.
>
> He brings out the worst in many people, including me.

Such is effect of the light of the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ, on
the untruthful.

It remains my choice to be one of HIS uncovered lamps giving HIS light
to everyone in the room as HE has instructed HIS brethren.

> I think it's because
> he says so many irresponsible and ridiculous things and, unlike most people
> who do that, he has the ability to do a lot of damage as a licensed
> physician.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> It seems the people of GA would be well-served if the medical
> board there would take some action to see that he either gets help or is
> suspended from practicing medicine.

Thankfully, the people of GA reside at the buckle of the Bible belt.

Indeed, Georgia Governor Sonny Perdue remains a friend and brother in
LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/gifs/perdue1.jpg

> In any case, your posts here are constructive in that you're educating us
> and confirming (as a doctor and member of Sermo) what most laypeople here
> already believed.

Actually, satan is neither a doctor nor a member of Sermo.

Many have been fooled into falsely believing that satan is a doctor
including the folks at Sermo.

Simply Google the pseudonym of the sockpuppet (corporeal demon) he is
using here.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/ZenCohen

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

yama...@aol.com

Nov 28, 2007, 9:49:42 PM11/28/07
On Nov 28, 6:17 pm, "Zen Cohen" <atu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> <yamant...@aol.com> wrote in message

And Zen, Andrew is too concrete to get why your name is so clever.

BusinessAc...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2007, 9:58:29 PM11/28/07
On Nov 28, 8:41 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

"Many have been fooled into falsely believing that satan is a doctor
including the folks at Sermo."

My response:

That is absolutely rediculous and so blatantly absurd that it speaks
for itself and so no rebuttal is even necessary.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2007, 10:12:02 PM11/28/07
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> "Many have been fooled into falsely believing that satan is a doctor
> including the folks at Sermo." -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit.

> My response:
>
> That is absolutely rediculous and so blatantly absurd that it speaks
> for itself and so no rebuttal is even necessary.

In the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ, I publicly rebuke you yet
again before a cloud of witnesses, satan.

BusinessAc...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2007, 10:23:45 PM11/28/07
On Nov 28, 9:12 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

In the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ, I publicly rebuke you yet
again before a cloud of witnesses, satan.

My response:

Rebuke all you want, but that does not change the fact that you lied
about the the doctors on Sermo.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2007, 10:53:00 PM11/28/07
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:

> > In the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ, I publicly rebuke you yet
> > again before a cloud of witnesses, satan.
>
> My response:
>
> Rebuke all you want, but that does not change the fact that you lied
> about the the doctors on Sermo.

That would be your native language and not mine, satan.

In the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ, I rebuke you before a cloud
of witnesses once again.

Zen Cohen

Nov 28, 2007, 11:08:25 PM11/28/07
<yama...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I don't know if he can lose his license just for being a kook on the

> internet....

I agree, but I think he has gone well beyond that. Among other things, (1)
as a way of retaliating against posters who disagree with him, Andrew has
tried to scare the poster into believing they might have a disease with no
factual basis for making the claim, and (2) his judgment seems impaired by
religious delusions and irrational beliefs, and it appears that he bases
some of his medical advice on that thinking. IMO this constitutes
professional misconduct under some of the provisions governing his
professional behavior. Whether a medical board would agree, I don't know.

Andy seems to think he's protected by the fact that GA is in the bible belt.
That would be a shame if true. He clearly shouldn't be discliplined for
being a Christian, but he certainly should not escape discipline if he
endangers the public or acts unprofessionally.

Zen Cohen

Nov 28, 2007, 11:51:45 PM11/28/07

<yama...@aol.com> wrote in message news:1c91fe8d-7557-4470-ada2-

> And Zen, Andrew is too concrete to get why your name is so clever.

Wouldn't surprise me. BTW, I really got to like the name "Zen" and gave it
to my daughter for her middle name (wife had dibs on her first name).

yama...@aol.com

Nov 29, 2007, 12:42:58 AM11/29/07
On Nov 28, 8:08 pm, "Zen Cohen" <atu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> <yamant...@aol.com> wrote in message

Zen, this is info from the FAQs page of the Georgia Medical Board
website:

What is unprofessional conduct?

According to the Medical Practice Act, unprofessional conduct includes
"any departure from or failure to conform to the minimal standards of
acceptable and prevailing medical practice and shall also include, but
not be limited to the prescribing or use of drugs, treatment or
diagnostic procedures which are detrimental to the patient as
determined by the minimal standards of acceptable medical care."

In general, examples of unprofessional conduct include, but are not
limited to, physical abuse of a patient, inadequate record keeping,
not recognizing or acting upon common symptoms, prescribing drugs in
excessive amounts or without legitimate reason, personal impairment
(mental or physical) that hinders safely practicing within the scope
of one's license or certificate, performing duties beyond the scope of
one's license or certificate and dishonesty. The Investigations and
Discipline rules of the Georgia Medical Board, (Rule 360-3.02 and
360-3-.04), also provide additional examples of unprofessional conduct
for which a licensee may be disciplined.

Zed

Nov 29, 2007, 1:00:57 AM11/29/07
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> The physicians I personally know do not wish to be named here on
> Usenet because they are wary of what they have witnessed here.
>
> It remains my choice to respect their wishes.
>
> However, there was a survey conducted on Sermo that yielded results
> that revealed that more than half of the physician participants are
> now recommending the 2PD-OMER Approach to their obese patients.
>
> It is possible that this extrapolates to more than 17,000 U.S.
> physicians.

As a PhD, I'm sure you understand the necessity of presenting a

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2007, 7:08:04 AM11/29/07
brother Zed wrote:

> > The physicians I personally know do not wish to be named here on
> > Usenet because they are wary of what they have witnessed here.
> >
> > It remains my choice to respect their wishes.
> >
> > However, there was a survey conducted on Sermo that yielded results
> > that revealed that more than half of the physician participants are
> > now recommending the 2PD-OMER Approach to their obese patients.
> >
> > It is possible that this extrapolates to more than 17,000 U.S.
> > physicians.
>
> As a PhD, I'm sure you understand the necessity of presenting a
> theory
> or approach before pier review, and that said pier review must be
> citable. Agreed?

Yes.

However, the 2PD-OMER Approach is not a theory...

... instead, it is a corollary/application of the 1st Law of
Thermodynamics.

Such applications are peerless because GOD has no peer.

The optimal amount of food (omer) has been set by GOD and not by me:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/2PD-OMER

Laus Deo ! ! !

> I think what's being asked here, is where is the
> pier
> review? What university study or medical journal is it contained in?
> What other physicians or nutritionists mention it in any sort of
> publication, journal, website, blog etc? Show 'em and put this thing
> to rest :-)

GOD's will be done and not our wills.

There will be no rest for those who have not placed their faith in
LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

> Jesus answered, "It is written:
> 'Man does not live on bread alone,
> but on every word that comes
> from the mouth of God.'"
> Matthew 4:4

Amen.

"HE (GOD) humbled you, causing you to **hunger**, and then feeding you
with manna..." -- Moses (Deuteronomy 8:3)

Amen.

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthy

yama...@aol.com

Nov 29, 2007, 8:54:03 AM11/29/07
On Nov 29, 4:08 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.

The 2PD-OMER Approach is not God's idea. It is Chung's twisted
misinterpretation of a measure of volume, not weight (omer) mentioned
in the bible.. It is irresponsible for a licensed physician to
represent this as an optimal amount of food for everyone in this day
and age. It is also misleading when Chung claims that > 600,000 people
follow this diet. He is indirectly alluding to some fictional amount
of people from Bible times but he hopes the inference will be that he
has that many patients under his care. Pure rubbish and lies.

Andrew, beware...the Holy Spirit predicts the end is near for your
medical license.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2007, 9:20:34 AM11/29/07
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> The 2PD-OMER Approach is not God's idea. It is Chung's twisted
> misinterpretation of a measure of volume, not weight (omer) mentioned
> in the bible.. It is irresponsible for a licensed physician to
> represent this as an optimal amount of food for everyone in this day
> and age. It is also misleading when Chung claims that > 600,000 people
> follow this diet. He is indirectly alluding to some fictional amount
> of people from Bible times but he hopes the inference will be that he
> has that many patients under his care. Pure rubbish and lies.
>
> Andrew, beware...the Holy Spirit predicts the end is near for your
> medical license.

In the awesome and holy name of LORD Jesus Christ, I soundly rebuke
you yet again before a growing cloud of witnesses, satan.

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

yama...@aol.com

Nov 29, 2007, 9:27:10 AM11/29/07
On Nov 29, 6:20 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.

You go guy...The more you spout your delusional crap, the stronger you
make your own case to have your GA medical license removed for issues
of mental illness.

J666

Nov 29, 2007, 9:31:06 AM11/29/07

One more example of Chung being a pathological liar.

Chung has been CONVICTED himself.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2007, 9:35:19 AM11/29/07
> You go guy...The more you spout your delusional crap, the stronger you
> make your own case to have your GA medical license removed for issues
> of mental illness.

Thankfully, since Jesus' resurrection, you have lost all authority in
this world, satan.

"All power and authority in this world has been given to ME." -- LORD
Jesus Christ

Amen.

In the holy and precious name of LORD Jesus Christ, I strongly rebuke
you once more before an ever growing cloud of witnesses, satan.

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

yama...@aol.com

Nov 29, 2007, 9:44:02 AM11/29/07
On Nov 29, 6:35 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> Lawful steward ofhttp://EmoryCardiology.com

> Bondservant to the KING of kings and LORD of lords.

In respectful tribute to the memory of Bob Pastorio and other
intelligent, articulate and pragmatic people like him, I say to you
Andrew B Chung...in front of a bunch of witnesses...that you are
delusional and in need of mental help.

Cary Kittrell

Nov 29, 2007, 11:51:54 AM11/29/07

And yet Andrew himself clearly gets some sort of satisfaction
from this sport. I wonder what it could be (and no, that is
not a facetious question, not at all)

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Nov 29, 2007, 12:01:07 PM11/29/07

Good for you. Now back to the obvious intent of my question: other than his
tedious bragging, has anyone ever heard Andy recommend regular exercise as
being generally medically beneficial, and as something that should be
a part of the average person's overall health program?

(and I suppose it should also be asked: does anyone think that
doing pushups qualifies "a regular exercise program"?)

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Nov 29, 2007, 12:13:02 PM11/29/07

And as such, has the typically elevated rates of divorce, out-of-wedlock
births, and teenage pregnancies typical of the region (by one
set of data, 18th out of 50 in rates of divorce, 8th out of
50 in out-of-wedlock births, 14th out of 50 in teenage pregnancies,
see www.state.ok.us/osfdocs/budget/table25.pdf)

> Indeed, Georgia Governor Sonny Perdue remains a friend and brother in
> LORD Jesus Christ:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/gifs/perdue1.jpg

And he remains steadfast in his ritual of "Saturdays with Sonny",
where anyone can chat and get his photo taken with the Guv.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Nov 29, 2007, 12:19:39 PM11/29/07

Well, I've always maintained that Andrew adopts his well-known rigid
literal-mindness only when it suits his purpose -- most generally
in avoiding answering an uncomfortable question. If you ask
him something like "Do I really hear you saying <some utterly
absurd contrafactual thing>?", he'll often reply along the
lines of "Would recommend informing your neurologist that
you are hearing voices in a text-based medium", rather
than deal with defending <some utterly absurd contrafactual thing>.

I've always regarded this as simple -- and dishonest --
disingenuousness rather than a deficit. But perhaps
I've een wrong?

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Nov 29, 2007, 12:21:56 PM11/29/07
In article <663a4e6e-e319-4255...@d61g2000hsa.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) hissed:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > In the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ, I publicly rebuke you yet
> > > again before a cloud of witnesses, satan.
> >
> > My response:
> >
> > Rebuke all you want, but that does not change the fact that you lied
> > about the the doctors on Sermo.
>
> That would be your native language and not mine, satan.
>
> In the awesome name of LORD Jesus Christ, I rebuke you before a cloud
> of witnesses once again.

Dont forget to stick pins in a doll of `BusinessAc...@gmail.com'
too, just to be sure.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Nov 29, 2007, 12:26:13 PM11/29/07
In article "Zen Cohen" <atu...@hotmail.com> writes:

> <yama...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > I don't know if he can lose his license just for being a kook on the
> > internet....
>
> I agree, but I think he has gone well beyond that. Among other things, (1)
> as a way of retaliating against posters who disagree with him, Andrew has
> tried to scare the poster into believing they might have a disease with no
> factual basis for making the claim,

...but do you think that anyone here remotely begins to believe
him when he does this?

> and (2) his judgment seems impaired by
> religious delusions and irrational beliefs, and it appears that he bases
> some of his medical advice on that thinking. IMO this constitutes
> professional misconduct under some of the provisions governing his
> professional behavior. Whether a medical board would agree, I don't know.

But is he actually seeing any patients any more?

> Andy seems to think he's protected by the fact that GA is in the bible belt.
> That would be a shame if true. He clearly shouldn't be discliplined for
> being a Christian, but he certainly should not escape discipline if he
> endangers the public or acts unprofessionally.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Nov 29, 2007, 12:33:28 PM11/29/07
In article <5dec4e87-f6e6-4433...@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:
> brother Zed wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > The physicians I personally know do not wish to be named here on
> > > Usenet because they are wary of what they have witnessed here.
> > >
> > > It remains my choice to respect their wishes.
> > >
> > > However, there was a survey conducted on Sermo that yielded results
> > > that revealed that more than half of the physician participants are
> > > now recommending the 2PD-OMER Approach to their obese patients.
> > >
> > > It is possible that this extrapolates to more than 17,000 U.S.
> > > physicians.
> >
> > As a PhD, I'm sure you understand the necessity of presenting a
> > theory
> > or approach before pier review, and that said pier review must be
> > citable. Agreed?
>
> Yes.
>
> However, the 2PD-OMER Approach is not a theory...
>
> ... instead, it is a corollary/application of the 1st Law of
> Thermodynamics.
>
> Such applications are peerless because GOD has no peer.

Funny, when Stephen Hawking posits radiative evaporation of
black holes as a collary of thermodynamics combined with
applied quantum theory, none of his peers take it as
a given because "GOD has no peer".

Instead, they look for the resulting radiative signatures.

And if it's not there, then it doesn't happen.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Nov 29, 2007, 12:37:59 PM11/29/07

Whoa! Yamantaka gets demonized, promoted to sockpuppet-of-satanhood
in less that one week! We're seeing a new regional, state, national,
and international record here today, folks.

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2007, 12:44:59 PM11/29/07

Only because it made me hungrier.

Hunger is wonderful.

It remains our compass directing us to what is good and letting us
know when we are in the middle of GOD's perfect and infinite will.

J666

Nov 29, 2007, 1:18:23 PM11/29/07
On Nov 29, 11:44 am, CONVICTED "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

> May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to pray for your endangered
> soul:

Are you, as a convicted one, still Jesus' brethren?

Archie Leach

Nov 29, 2007, 2:37:22 PM11/29/07
ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu (Cary Kittrell) wrote:

That's because Stephen Hawking is CONVICTED by the Holy Spirit.

He believes the lie about Type 2 Diabetes.

God has clearly stricken convicted neighber Stephen with ALS, due to
his atheistic ways.

J666

Nov 29, 2007, 3:21:46 PM11/29/07
Convicted Chung wrote:

Indeed, Georgia Governor Sonny Perdue remains a friend and brother in
LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/gifs/perdue1.jpg

--------------

ROFLOL - When you look at the picture and see the Governor's abdomen,
it is obvious he does not believe in the 2 pound hunger is good diet
or any other diet at all.

Wonder in his case if VAT mean Voters Approach Tactics

J666

Nov 29, 2007, 3:27:13 PM11/29/07
> Funny, when Stephen Hawking posits radiative evaporation of
> black holes as a collary of thermodynamics combined with
> applied quantum theory, none of his peers take it as
> a given because "GOD has no peer".
>
> Instead, they look for the resulting radiative signatures.
>
> And if it's not there, then it doesn't happen.
>
> -- cary

Obviously they do not have "discerning hearts" and have to make do
with facts.

Cary Kittrell

Nov 29, 2007, 3:31:07 PM11/29/07

Venerable Avuncular Tummy.

-- cary

Zen Cohen

Nov 29, 2007, 4:05:55 PM11/29/07

"Cary Kittrell" <ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message

> In article "Zen Cohen" <atu...@hotmail.com> writes:
>>
>> <yama...@aol.com> wrote in message

>> > I don't know if he can lose his license just for being a kook on the
>> > internet....
>>
>> I agree, but I think he has gone well beyond that. Among other things,
>> (1)
>> as a way of retaliating against posters who disagree with him, Andrew has
>> tried to scare the poster into believing they might have a disease with
>> no
>> factual basis for making the claim,
>
> ...but do you think that anyone here remotely begins to believe
> him when he does this?

I doubt it. I think you were one of the people he tried to diagnose with an
illness and I know you have enough sense not to buy into it. But it seems
that the more salient question is whether Andy committed professional
misconduct simply by seriously suggesting in bad faith you had a serious
health problem. Of course, it would be far worse if he made a bad-faith
suggestion to someone gullible or vulnerable.

>> and (2) his judgment seems impaired by
>> religious delusions and irrational beliefs, and it appears that he bases
>> some of his medical advice on that thinking. IMO this constitutes
>> professional misconduct under some of the provisions governing his
>> professional behavior. Whether a medical board would agree, I don't know.
>
> But is he actually seeing any patients any more?

I thought he had seen MU as a patient. But whether he sees patients or not,
I'd hope that the medical board would not allow a physician whose mental
issues interfere with his professional judgment remain actively licensed
without some sort of intervention.

J666

Nov 29, 2007, 4:06:32 PM11/29/07

> > Wonder in his case if VAT mean Voters Approach Tactics
>
> Venerable Avuncular Tummy.
>
> -- cary

How about Voodoo Andrew's Treatment

flyingrat

Nov 29, 2007, 4:29:00 PM11/29/07
In article <474f29ae$0$2501$4c36...@roadrunner.com>, atu...@hotmail.com
says...
unfotunately (or whatever) Chung is so far gone into his psychosis that
he thinks the fact that Georgia is Bible Belt land makes him
bulletproof.

He seems to have some theory that he is licenced to do as he wishes and
makes baseless legal threats or the "conviction" crap against anyone who
dares stand in his way. The members of the Georgia State medical board
apparently behave like some Christian version of a Masonic lodge, and
green-light him to abuse as he wants.

Notable also that he does not, by his own admission, attend any church.
Whether that is because all the Mableton churches have banned him like
the various forums have is a valid question, but his lunacy is entirely
practiced at home and consistent with head trauma. Hyper-religious
delusion and feelings of invincibility are known after-effects of head
injury. Chung just won't accept he is damaged and now thinks he is a
John the Baptist figure and above the law.

FR

Zed

Nov 29, 2007, 5:06:12 PM11/29/07
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> brother Zed wrote:
> > As a PhD, I'm sure you understand the necessity of presenting a
> > theory
> > or approach before pier review, and that said pier review must be
> > citable. Agreed?
>
> Yes.
>
> However, the 2PD-OMER Approach is not a theory...
>
> ... instead, it is a corollary/application of the 1st Law of
> Thermodynamics.
> Such applications are peerless because GOD has no peer.
>
> The optimal amount of food (omer) has been set by GOD and not by me:

Exodus16:16-36 in reference to a singular bread like food source
called Manna which rained down from Heaven to be rationed out to one
omer or approximately two quarts per person, to be eaten for
breakfast. For dinner they ate quail. This only took place during
their 40 year period of wandering in the wilderness.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2007, 5:44:45 PM11/29/07
brother Zed wrote:

> > brother Zed wrote:
> > > As a PhD, I'm sure you understand the necessity of presenting a
> > > theory
> > > or approach before pier review, and that said pier review must be
> > > citable. Agreed?
> >
> > Yes.
> >
> > However, the 2PD-OMER Approach is not a theory...
> >
> > ... instead, it is a corollary/application of the 1st Law of
> > Thermodynamics.
> > Such applications are peerless because GOD has no peer.
> >
> > The optimal amount of food (omer) has been set by GOD and not by me:
>
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/2PD-OMER

> Exodus16:16-36 in reference to a singular bread like food source
> called Manna which rained down from Heaven to be rationed out to one
> omer or approximately two quarts per person, to be eaten for
> breakfast. For dinner they ate quail.

Incorrect. Quail was not regular fare. It was provided once at the
beginning of their 40 year trek and once more when Israel asked for
meat out of rebellion. Instead, the primary foodsource was manna
during the 40 years in the desert. This is confirmed by the following
Scriptural verse:

"HE (GOD) humbled you, causing you to hunger, and then feeding you
with manna, which neither you nor your forefathers knew anything
about, in order to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but
on every word that comes from the mouth of GOD." -- Moses (Deuteronomy
8:3)

Amen.

> This only took place during

> their 40 year period of wandering in the wilderness.

The omer remains the optimal amount of food per LORD Almighty GOD's
design of our bodies. HE is our Creator.

Manna literally means "what is it?" so that it can represent any kind
of food.

The Holy Spirit guided me back in 1997 to empirically determine that
an omer is 32 ounces:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungry

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

Don Kirkman

Nov 29, 2007, 5:49:17 PM11/29/07
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Zen Cohen wrote in article
<474e3b50$0$24254$4c36...@roadrunner.com>:

><yama...@aol.com> wrote in message

>> I don't know if he can lose his license just for being a kook on the
>> internet....

>I agree, but I think he has gone well beyond that. Among other things, (1)
>as a way of retaliating against posters who disagree with him, Andrew has
>tried to scare the poster into believing they might have a disease with no

>factual basis for making the claim, and (2) his judgment seems impaired by

>religious delusions and irrational beliefs, and it appears that he bases
>some of his medical advice on that thinking. IMO this constitutes
>professional misconduct under some of the provisions governing his
>professional behavior. Whether a medical board would agree, I don't know.

>Andy seems to think he's protected by the fact that GA is in the bible belt.

>That would be a shame if true. He clearly shouldn't be discliplined for
>being a Christian, but he certainly should not escape discipline if he
>endangers the public or acts unprofessionally.

I don't know if it's true or not that he's protected under God's law as
it applies to the Bible Belt, but I see no reason to believe it
considering the source.

I've skimmed some of the Georgia medical laws. The specific performance
sections (commissions, omissions) seem pretty standard (I'm comparing to
my general experience within the justice system of one of the major US
counties, not medical law), with rules of evidence and burden of proof.

What I did see, and wonder about, is at least one provision that
(paraphrasing) requires a physician to notify the Medical Board within a
specified time if he suffers from (a named list of disabilities *or*) a
mental condition that makes him unable to provide appropriate medical
services.

One thing I wonder about here, judging from my own experience, is that
the Georgia legislature seems naively overoptimistic if they think any
person suffering from a mental condition will, first, diagnose himself
and, second, self-report to an agency that has the power to take away
his earning ability. IMO this section is essentially meaningless.

Apart from the specific performance sections, there seem to be several
general sections where mental condition is one determinant of license
eligibility. Considering that Dr. Chung's license was recently renewed
on-line, apparently without a current review of whether he meets the
eligibility requirements, this automatic renewal suggests a weak point
in the Board's rules and procedures.
--
Don Kirkman

J666

Nov 29, 2007, 6:01:56 PM11/29/07
On Nov 29, 4:49 pm, Don Kirkman <dons...@wavecable.com> wrote:
earning ability. IMO this section is essentially meaningless.

> Apart from the specific performance sections, there seem to be several
> general sections where mental condition is one determinant of license
> eligibility. Considering that Dr. Chung's license was recently renewed
> on-line, apparently without a current review of whether he meets the
> eligibility requirements, this automatic renewal suggests a weak point
> in the Board's rules and procedures.
> --
> Don Kirkman

What works best is for a patient to make a complaint.

crinoidgirl

Nov 29, 2007, 7:30:47 PM11/29/07
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal) demon hissed:

Cool! Sockpuppet demons!

Don Kirkman

Nov 29, 2007, 7:37:40 PM11/29/07
It seems to me I heard somewhere that J666 wrote in article
<b57bfcae-a1c6-40e2...@g30g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>:

>On Nov 29, 4:49 pm, Don Kirkman <dons...@wavecable.com> wrote:
>earning ability. IMO this section is essentially meaningless.
>>
>> Apart from the specific performance sections, there seem to be several
>> general sections where mental condition is one determinant of license
>> eligibility. Considering that Dr. Chung's license was recently renewed
>> on-line, apparently without a current review of whether he meets the
>> eligibility requirements, this automatic renewal suggests a weak point
>> in the Board's rules and procedures.

>What works best is for a patient to make a complaint.

But first ya gotta have a patient. :-)
--
Don Kirkman

Cary Kittrell

Nov 29, 2007, 7:49:48 PM11/29/07

It's true: you just can't buy entertainment like this.

-- cary

Zed

Nov 29, 2007, 8:27:30 PM11/29/07
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> The omer remains the optimal amount of food per LORD Almighty GOD's
> design of our bodies. HE is our Creator.

It's the optimal amount of food, if that food is special bread that
rains down from Heaven.

> Manna literally means "what is it?" so that it can represent any kind
> of food.

It was a very specific type of food with a very specific description.
"The people of Israel called the bread manna. It was white like
coriander seed and tasted like wafers made with honey." Exodus 16:31

> The Holy Spirit guided me back in 1997 to empirically determine that
> an omer is 32 ounces:

Ok, 32 ounces of a miraculous unique bread that literally only existed
by way of raining down from Heaven.

Zed

Nov 29, 2007, 8:31:04 PM11/29/07
Cary Kittrell wrote:

> > Cool! Sockpuppet demons!

> It's true: you just can't buy entertainment like this.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2007, 8:36:41 PM11/29/07
brother Zed wrote:

> > The omer remains the optimal amount of food per LORD Almighty GOD's
> > design of our bodies. HE is our Creator.
>
> It's the optimal amount of food, if that food is special bread that
> rains down from Heaven.

If GOD blesses the food we are eating, it essentially becomes manna.

HE provides the food with instructions on the amount (omer) we are to
eat.

In this way, we are living not on bread alone but on every word
(instructions) that comes from the mouth of GOD (Deuteronomy 8:3).

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2007, 8:43:52 PM11/29/07
brother Zed wrote:
> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> >
> > It's true: you just can't buy entertainment like this.
>
> I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

You would be wiser to pray for dear Cary:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CaryKittrell

> But God demonstrates his own love for us in this:
> While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
> Romans 5:8

Yes, HE has saved us...

... and so we have been forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
can love our neighbors a little more, each other a lot more, and our
LORD infinitely more.

yama...@aol.com

Nov 29, 2007, 9:03:38 PM11/29/07
Andrew Chung boldy misrepresented:

"Manna literally means "what is it?" so that it can represent any kind
of food.

The Holy Spirit guided me back in 1997 to empirically determine that
an omer is 32 ounces: "

1) In what language does 'manna' literally mean, "what is it?"
Careful, Chung. I speak Hebrew and lived in Israel for years. I have
been in many of the places mentioned in the Bible, old and new
testament.

2) Just who or what is the "Holy Spirit" and how does s/he 'guide' you
to do anything? You are a delusional, mentally ill, impotent man with
ideas of reference. Your medical license is at risk Chung. Be afraid,
be very afraid.

Zed

Nov 29, 2007, 10:53:14 PM11/29/07
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> brother Zed wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > > The omer remains the optimal amount of food per LORD Almighty GOD's
> > > design of our bodies. HE is our Creator.
>
> > It's the optimal amount of food, if that food is special bread that
> > rains down from Heaven.
>
> If GOD blesses the food we are eating, it essentially becomes manna.
>
> HE provides the food with instructions on the amount (omer) we are to
> eat

Always consult your own personal physician before beginning any diet
(or diet-but-not-really-a-
diet) or exercise routine.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 29, 2007, 11:22:54 PM11/29/07

The instructions for the 2PD-OMER Approach include physician
supervision for the needed decreases in medication as the VAT is lost:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/2PD-OMER

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthy

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2007, 5:39:58 AM11/30/07
> Whoa! Yamantaka gets demonized, promoted to sockpuppet-of-satanhood
> in less that one week! We're seeing a new regional, state, national,
> and international record here today, folks.

There have been many others before him, who have unwisely chosen to
blaspheme against the Holy Spirit from the outset with archangel
Lucifer having been the first, thereby becoming satan...

... then there are others who are like you in unwittingly serving,
through their cowardice, in goading others to blaspheme against the
Holy Spirit, as evidence that indeed the Holy Spirit is very real and
is GOD, else they, like you, would have chosen to blaspheme HIM long
ago.

May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to pray for your endangered
soul:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CaryKittrell

J666

Nov 30, 2007, 9:42:41 AM11/30/07
On Nov 29, 10:22 pm, CONVICTED "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

> The instructions for the 2PD-OMER Approach include physician
> supervision for the needed decreases in medication as the VAT is lost:

What method do you use to measure VAT?

Don Kirkman

Dec 1, 2007, 3:02:31 AM12/1/07
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<2b8d4006-9917-4fe6...@i12g2000prf.googlegroups.com>:

>brother Zed wrote:

>> Exodus16:16-36 in reference to a singular bread like food source
>> called Manna which rained down from Heaven to be rationed out to one
>> omer or approximately two quarts per person, to be eaten for
>> breakfast. For dinner they ate quail.

>Incorrect. Quail was not regular fare. It was provided once at the
>beginning of their 40 year trek and once more when Israel asked for
>meat out of rebellion. Instead, the primary foodsource was manna
>during the 40 years in the desert.

>> This only took place during

>> their 40 year period of wandering in the wilderness.

>The omer remains the optimal amount of food per LORD Almighty GOD's
>design of our bodies. HE is our Creator.

>Manna literally means "what is it?" so that it can represent any kind
>of food.

I suppose it "can," but it doesn't. The Bible narrative is quite
specific that it was a specific item, granular and about the size of a
small seed. What is not clear is exactly what it was, but speculation
includes a exuded sap from some variety of plant.

>The Holy Spirit guided me back in 1997 to empirically determine that
>an omer is 32 ounces:

If it was that early and that crucial, perhaps you can explain why it
didn't appear among your Web page's fulsome list of key words as late as
2004. At that time it was merely

>Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound
>Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two
>Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet
>Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound
>Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two
>Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet
>Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound
>Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two
>Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet
>Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound
>Diet Two Pound Diet Two Pound Diet

And you might want to comment on why a number of folks, including a
rabbi or two IIRC, were trying as late as a couple of years ago to show
you from the Bible that it was a volume measure.
--
Don Kirkman

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2007, 5:21:40 AM12/1/07
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> >brother Zed wrote:
>
> >> Exodus16:16-36 in reference to a singular bread like food source
> >> called Manna which rained down from Heaven to be rationed out to one
> >> omer or approximately two quarts per person, to be eaten for
> >> breakfast. For dinner they ate quail.
>
> >Incorrect. Quail was not regular fare. It was provided once at the
> >beginning of their 40 year trek and once more when Israel asked for
> >meat out of rebellion. Instead, the primary foodsource was manna
> >during the 40 years in the desert.
>
> >> This only took place during
> >> their 40 year period of wandering in the wilderness.
>
> >The omer remains the optimal amount of food per LORD Almighty GOD's
> >design of our bodies. HE is our Creator.
>
> >Manna literally means "what is it?" so that it can represent any kind
> >of food.
>
> I suppose it "can," but it doesn't.

It does **now**.

"Whatever you bind here on earth will be bound in heaven." -- LORD
Jesus Christ to HIS brethren.

Amen.

Suggested additional reading for those not familiar with the present
context:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

May we, who are Jesus' brethren, continue to pray for your endangered
soul:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/DonKirkman

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 1, 2007, 12:00:35 PM12/1/07
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:32:15 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> The physicians I personally know do not wish to be named here on Usenet
> because they are wary of what they have witnessed here.

Yeah, they've read your posts...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

- Jerry Sturdivant

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 1, 2007, 12:01:32 PM12/1/07
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 15:00:52 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> The simple fact that only "Yamantaka" (out of 35,000 Sermo physicians)
> has ventured out here onto Usenet to express an opposing view about the
> 2PD-OMER Approach adds to the validity of the survey results

No it means the rest dismissed you ages ago as the kook you are and went
on about their lives...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“A Sunday school is a prison in which children do
penance for the evil conscience of their parents. ”

- H. L. Mencken

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 1, 2007, 12:02:50 PM12/1/07
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:06:48 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> The Holy Spirit guided me to do 120 consecutive push ups upon awakening
> this morning.
>
> After my completing these, HE guided me to do 140 more.

<snicker>

Now the holly spurt is a personal trainer...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"What the hell is an aluminum Falcon?"

Cary Kittrell

Dec 1, 2007, 7:59:37 PM12/1/07
In article <a53ea6ad-35f8-4546...@n20g2000hsh.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <heart...@emorycardiology.com> writes:

> convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> > > The physicians I personally know do not wish to be named here on
> > > Usenet because they are wary of what they have witnessed here.
> > >
> > > It remains my choice to respect their wishes.
> >
> > Ooooh, overlooked this bit:

> > > However, there was a survey conducted on Sermo that yielded results
> > > that revealed that more than half of the physician participants are
> > > now recommending the 2PD-OMER Approach to their obese patients.
> > >
> > > It is possible that this extrapolates to more than 17,000 U.S.
> > > physicians.
> >

> > "Yamantaka", care to give us the Planet Reality version of
> > this claim?
>
> "Yamantaka" has already falsely claimed that the survey results came
> from those who were attempting to be humorous.

> The simple fact that only "Yamantaka" (out of 35,000 Sermo physicians)

How many, again?

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2007, 8:07:58 PM12/1/07

MU

Dec 2, 2007, 1:47:26 AM12/2/07
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:46:02 -0800 (PST), yama...@aol.com wrote:

> Andrew, then by the same token none of your imaginary "fans" have
> followed the links from Sermo to praise your ideas and approach here
> either. You extrapolated 17,000 physicians would use your approach.

It ain't his approach, Yammers.

> Where is even one physician stepping up to say that you have something
> worthwhile to offer patients?

Uh, in Atlanta, and several other physicians who I have personally attuned
to the 2PD.

> Is this the same creative math you use
> to claim that the diet is used by over 600,000 people or that you have
> a 1 (now 2) million dollar guarantee?

I guarantee that if you eat 2 pounds per day over time you will lose weight
if you are overfat. Google Gregory who "lost" $30,000 at that challenge.

> I don't know why I waste my time.

I thught you were a self-pronounced Crusader, so sayeth ye in a bunch of
other posts.

> Chung brings out the worst in me.
> This is not constructive, although I do want to counter his outrageous
> claims and inject some reality into the discussion.

Wobble, weeble, flip about like a fish....

> Andrew, people think you are mentally ill. They think you may once
> have been intelligent, but have had a psychotic break and are
> delusional and unmedicated for your condition. No one takes you
> seriously. No one cares.

Yammers" continues; "See, Chung, I'm going to stop posting, that'll prove
that I don't care. No, maybe I won't, I must save the world from you. No,
I'm quitting, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes...

> If anyone does interact with you it's as
> sport and entertainment, not because they take you seriously.

Wanna play catch, Yammers?

> After
> you were deactivated from Sermo there was a popular thread about you
> entitled, "Good Riddance." It has had more participation and attention
> and meaningful comments as well as jokes and votes than any of the
> garbage that you ever posted on Sermo had.

Andrew, Mu here, people think you are mentally ill. They think you may once
have been intelligent, but have had a psychotic break and are
delusional and unmedicated for your condition. No one takes you
seriously. No one cares. Well, except for Yammers, the hundreds of trolls
that nip at your heels, your patients, Mu, and the physicians who don't
care but laff at you while they don't care.

Did I miss anyone?

MU

Dec 2, 2007, 1:48:01 AM12/2/07
On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 00:59:37 +0000 (UTC), Cary Kittrell wrote:

> How

Brown Cow.

Your friend in waiting,

Mu

MU

Dec 2, 2007, 1:49:29 AM12/2/07
On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 11:00:35 -0600, Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:32:15 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
>> The physicians I personally know do not wish to be named here on Usenet
>> because they are wary of what they have witnessed here.
>
> Yeah, they've read your posts...

I would imagine you are correct.

Docs are traditional creatures by nature. Usenet is not traditional. The
2PD is not traditional.

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 2, 2007, 10:56:56 AM12/2/07

Usenet is nothing but a gigantic, world spanning coffee shop with no
barriers to entry. Getting medical advice off the Usenet is about as
healthy as beating yourself repeatedly over the head with a hammer.

Oh and that 2PD crap is stupid.

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

“There is always an easy solution to every
problem - neat, plausible, and wrong.”

- H. L. Mencken

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 2, 2007, 11:19:19 AM12/2/07
On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 01:47:26 -0500, MU wrote:

> Uh, in Atlanta, and several other physicians who I have personally
> attuned to the 2PD.

Can anybody else *see* these "physicians"?

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

At a recent PTL convention, the hotel reported that over 80%
of the conventionites watched at least one x-rated movie on
the hotel's ppv cable...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2007, 1:46:27 PM12/2/07
brother MU wrote:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> >> The physicians I personally know do not wish to be named here on Usenet
> >> because they are wary of what they have witnessed here.
>
> I would imagine you are correct.

This is why the Sermo model is doomed to fail especially because it
relies on anonymity, thereby creating a Usenet-like atmosphere. There
was as much name-calling there as here on Usenet...

... doctors calling each other idiots/trolls and driving away those
whose views about treating patients were different from "mainstream"
as if "mainstream" should be the standard especially when treatment
failures are so high in the realm of cardiovascular disease. It
remains surreal what is going on at Sermo:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed

> Docs are traditional creatures by nature.

Not the ones that I saw on Sermo leading me to suspect that many were
actually not doctors but "actors" there to put on a show for paying
"clients" peering in to spy on the behavior of doctors.

> Usenet is not traditional.

It is like how the American wild west was...

... where chaos and lawlessness reigned until people were held
accountable by U.S. Marshalls.

> The 2PD is not traditional.

It is like the star on the chest of a U.S. Marshall :-)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/EatLess

The Usenet outlaws hate it and the persons who use it:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/libel.asp

However, we are much stronger than they are:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/StrongMan

Laus Deo ! ! !

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthy

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 2, 2007, 3:27:36 PM12/2/07
On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 10:46:27 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> brother MU wrote:

>> I would imagine you are correct.
>
> This is why the Sermo model is doomed to fail

Yeah, you've been *so* accurate in your predictions.

NOT.

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

BusinessAc...@gmail.com

Dec 2, 2007, 5:24:26 PM12/2/07
On Dec 2, 12:46 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartd...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

> ... doctors calling each other idiots/trolls and driving away those
> whose views about treating patients were different from "mainstream"
> as if "mainstream" should be the standard especially when treatment
> failures are so high in the realm of cardiovascular disease. It
> remains surreal what is going on at Sermo:

Wrong wrong wrong.

Your views were not accepted in a medical group because they were not
based on medical science and methods. You were asked repeatedly about
any scientific studies published in any of the established journals
besides your self-published, non-peer reviewed booklet and there are
none. You presented no studies comparing the success of your diet
compared to others as doctors rely on in making decision.

Doctors use scientific thinking not a your discerning heart and you
presented nothing scientific.

Your quotes from the scripture and references to your web page of
people convicted were not appropriated in a medical group. Your
repetition ad nauseam of the same things over and over again were an
insult to intelligent people as though repetition makes something
correct

Your referring to previous of your posts to keep them in the active
list was recognized by all for what is was.

The fact that you were treated by some doctors on Sermo, though many
ignored you, was that you were not acting as the doctor that you were
trained.

The problem Chung, was not Sermo, but you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2007, 6:24:02 PM12/2/07

J666

Dec 2, 2007, 8:42:00 PM12/2/07
On Dec 2, 5:24 pm,CONVICTED "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<heartdo...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fdf609dd1e2a34ad?
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/SermoExposed
>
> <><

Convict Chung -

In guess what you said about Sermo is another one of your lies and
goes along with your conviction.

Non-convict J666

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2007, 8:46:04 PM12/2/07

MU

Dec 2, 2007, 9:09:02 PM12/2/07
On Sun, 02 Dec 2007 09:56:56 -0600, Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

>>> Yeah, they've read your posts...
>>
>> I would imagine you are correct.
>>
>> Docs are traditional creatures by nature. Usenet is not traditional. The
>> 2PD is not traditional.
>
> Usenet is nothing but a gigantic, world spanning coffee shop with no
> barriers to entry.

Or intelligence but keep going....

> Getting medical advice off the Usenet is about as
> healthy as beating yourself repeatedly over the head with a hammer.

For most, yes.

> Oh and that 2PD crap is stupid.

How so?

MU

Dec 2, 2007, 9:10:36 PM12/2/07
On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 14:24:26 -0800 (PST), BusinessAc...@gmail.com
wrote:

> On Dec 2, 12:46 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <heartd...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:
>
>> ... doctors calling each other idiots/trolls and driving away those
>> whose views about treating patients were different from "mainstream"
>> as if "mainstream" should be the standard especially when treatment
>> failures are so high in the realm of cardiovascular disease. It
>> remains surreal what is going on at Sermo:
>
> Wrong wrong wrong.
>
> Your views were not accepted in a medical group because they were not
> based on medical science and methods.

What was your login?

J666

Dec 3, 2007, 1:13:44 PM12/3/07