Dateline Mableton, GA Jan 10, 2008

J666

Jan 10, 2008, 2:29:19 PM1/10/08
Dateline Mableton, GA Jan 10, 2008

Yesterday Dr. Andrew Chung, in a last ditch effort to save his 2 pound
OMER Approach in the face of massive medical and theological backing
for the Manna Angelfish Cake and the food and fast-food industries
falling in line, held a supper meeting based on his Approach. Initial
reports are that the lunch was not successful

We are lucky to have exclusive pictures of the lunch, which may very
well be the Last 2 pound OMER Approach Supper.

http://s206.photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi206.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fbb319%2Fyayoninja%2Fsatan.jpg&searchTerm=satan&pageOffset=7

Updates to follow.

Mike Mordant

Jan 10, 2008, 2:50:51 PM1/10/08
On Jan 10, 2:29 pm, J666 <jeaa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dateline Mableton, GA Jan 10, 2008
>
> Yesterday Dr. Andrew Chung, in a last ditch effort to save his 2 pound
> OMER Approach in the face of massive medical and theological backing
> for the Manna Angelfish Cake and the food and fast-food industries
> falling in line, held a supper meeting based on his Approach. Initial
> reports are that the lunch was not successful
>
> We are lucky to have exclusive pictures of the lunch, which may very
> well be the Last 2 pound OMER Approach Supper.
>
> http://s206.photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi206.phot...
>
> Updates to follow.

Business development is proceeding apace. Now a company in the UK is
producing angelfish cake cookie cutters.

http://www.splatcooking.net/images/angelfish.jpg

This is truly good new and proof of God's blessing of the Angelfish
Cake approach!

J666

Jan 10, 2008, 3:03:49 PM1/10/08
On Jan 10, 1:50 pm, Mike Mordant

> This is truly good new and proof of God's blessing of the Angelfish
> Cake approach!

Update:

In view of the pace of the Angelfish Cake approach rapid rise, like
going to the Heavens, Dr, Chung held a news conference to try and save
his movement from the bowels of the Earth.

He had trouble dispelling the fact that he is in reality Satan's Shoe
Puppet because his appearance spoke for itself.

We have exclusive pictures that show Dr Chung is indeed Satan's Shoe
Puppet.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k88/Duke_S/Big_Orange_Satan_600.jpg

Updates to follow

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 13, 2008, 5:52:04 PM1/13/08
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as the Son of
Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful :-)

It's how we know what GOD wants, which is what is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish however:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

Be hungry... be healthy... be hungrier... be blessed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/BeBlessed

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

:-)))