Google групе више не подржавају нове Usenet постове ни праћења. Претходни садржај остаје видљив.

Dark matter

7 прегледа
Пређи на прву непрочитану поруку

Adrian Ferent

непрочитано,
20. 12. 2010. 11:17:2820.12.10.
When the actual identity of dark matter ?
EURECA (European Underground Rare Event Calorimeter Array) is a planned dark matter search experiment using cryogenic detectors and an absorber mass of up to 1 tonne.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EURECA_%28Dark_Matter_Search%29

Han de Bruijn

непрочитано,
21. 12. 2010. 04:09:5821.12.10.
On Dec 20, 5:17 pm, Adrian Ferent <afer...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> When the actual identity of dark matter ?
> EURECA (European Underground Rare Event Calorimeter Array) is a planned dark matter search experiment using cryogenic detectors and an absorber mass of up to 1 tonne.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EURECA_%28Dark_Matter_Search%29

If dark matter plus dark energy make up 95 percent(!) of the universe,
then my first impression is there is something very much wrong with
standard theory formation about the universe.

Han de Bruijn

Adrian Ferent

непрочитано,
21. 12. 2010. 05:57:1421.12.10.
I am in a garbage country Romania like in Canada without job.
ZERO income this year again; my mother has 175$ /month pension.

Are here in Cluj Napoca companies Emerson, Nokia, Siemens...but the Americans, Germans, French.. hired communists managers, resonance between animals.

Adrian Ferent

непрочитано,
25. 12. 2010. 13:35:2725.12.10.
An abstract of my new Afterlife and Dark Matter theory on my website(Afterlife in Dark Matter):
My website: http://alfastring.tk/

Adrian Ferent

непрочитано,
28. 12. 2010. 13:23:5628.12.10.
Now you understand why when you take a shower you will not wash away your soul..

Adrian Ferent

непрочитано,
30. 12. 2010. 06:52:0330.12.10.
“It is important what you discovered not what you memorized”
Adrian Ferent

Adrian Ferent

непрочитано,
1. 1. 2011. 07:19:551.1.11.
Happy New Year!

of course in baryonic matter

OwlHoot

непрочитано,
1. 1. 2011. 15:26:191.1.11.

An interesting recent ArXiV paper: "Acceleration of particles
by black holes - general explanation" points out that black
holes can act as very powerful accelerators:

http://arxiv.org/abs/1011.0167

So maybe dark matter is simply "exhaust" from near-
event-horizon particle collisions and synthesis of
exotic (supersymmetric?) particles not otherwise
seen or capable of being produced in accelerators
on Earth (yet).

However I still, naturally prefer the Ramsden model,
outlined as comments #32 and #33 at:

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/cosmicvariance/2010/11/13/mapping-the-dark-matter/comment-page-1/#comment-144642

At least nobody said it was nonsense; but as I
leave my amateurish comments until late there,
out of courtesy, perhaps very few people saw it.

Follow ups set to sci.physics, so we don't get
a ticking off from any sci.mathers ..

Cheers

John R Ramsden

0 нових порука