Re: Can we say that the SR and GR theories are untrue

hanson

Jan 4, 2011, 12:37:59 AM1/4/11
.... ahahahahaha... ahahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA.....
.... ahahahaha... Look at that moron eyed Dingleberry... ahaha...
"Michael Moroney" <mor...@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote:

Mark Murray wrote:
GPS calculations have to use SR and GR to correct for relativistic
error.

Einstein Dingleberry Moroneye wrote:
That's right. It would be off by more than 11 km/day --
cumulative -- if not for GR calculations (38 uS/day * c).

hanson wrote:
.... ahahahahaha.. there is some splendid example of
Einstein Dingleberryism galore... ahahaha... AHAHA...

As if calculations would influence the operation of GPS.
..... ahahahahaha.... Good one!.... ahahahahaha.......
True, the 38usec are equivalent to a drift of 11km/day
Not more then 2 weeks ago it was explained to Michel
that the GPS 38usec have nothing to do with SR nor GR
calculations... unless you wanna do it in 39 steps, with
phony and questionable Ashby relativity assumptions...

But Mickey, you poor brainwashed sod, you still did
NOT understand what any high school student, every
engineer & even every *Salesmen* can glean, for this
particular situation, in 1 fell swoop, and show that in
ONE SINGLE STEP, in good, old Newtonian ways, that:

||||| --- m_e/h * 2G/c^2 *86400 = 38 microsec/day --- ||||||||

which explains why GPS has NOTHING to do with SR/GR
< http://tinyurl.com/622an2> or < http://tinyurl.com/57asbg>

||||||||||| ---- GPS NEVER NEEDED neither SR nor GR ---- ||||||||||||
||||| not for its design, manufacturing, testing nor operations. |||||
||||| ------------ GPS was in operation LONG before -------- |||||
||||| Einstein Dingleberries came along to nuzzle into the |||||
||||| show, hoping to get some credit away from Newton. |||||
||||| Einstein's SR/GR is just a kosher tax onto academia |||||

Here, the SALESMAN can explain it to you again, Mickey:
||||| <http://tinyurl.com/Potter-explains-GPS-to-Wabnig> ||||||
In case you still don't get it, you then should resign yourself to
the fact that you will never achieve any gainful employment,
not even as a Salesman.

Mikey, look: Even Wabie got it. Even Wabie who said:
||| Wabnigger said: "Convert to the ONE & ONLY Religion of Relativity"

Mikey, even Wabie got the meaning of the Newton equation
above. It was a turning point in Wabie's life!...
What wrong with you, Mickey?... You couldn't be more dense
then Wabie was... Are you challenging Wabie to be more
stupid then he was?... Get a grip... ahahahaha... ahahahaha...

Of course you, Mickey, may wanna join Sam Wormley who
went around the bend into his Einstein-never-ever heaven
to count and worship the Dingleberries at Albert's sphincter
after he posted:

... ahahaha.. Happy 2011 ... & thanks for the laughs... ahahaha...
ahahahaha....ahahahanson

hanson

Jan 4, 2011, 7:16:52 PM1/4/11
.... ahahahahaha... ahahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA.....
Swarty Dingleberry Mickey still didn't get it ... ahaha....
"Michael Moroney" <mor...@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote:
What's wrong with you, Mickey?... You couldn't be more dense

then Wabie was... Are you challenging Wabie to be more
stupid then he was?... Get a grip... ahahahaha... ahahahaha...

Of course you, Mickey, may wanna join Sam Wormley who
went around the bend into his Einstein-never-ever heaven
to count and worship the Dingleberries at Albert's sphincter
after he posted:

Mickey wrote:
Congratulations. You actually got something correct. Almost.
... imagine a stationary rocket hovering over the North Pole
and an observer at the North Pole.

<snip more ridiculous crap, to save embarrassment for Mickey>...

hanson wrote:
.... AHAHAHAHA... AHAHA.. What's wrong with you, Mickey?...
It is immaterial whom you congratulated here, almost or not.
It is a habit of Einstein Dingleberries, like yourself, to imagine
all kind of things, especially those odious Gedanken experiments,
when it comes to the defense of their holy grail, the SR/GR crock
o'shit... and that turns your "almost" into a "certain"... ahahaha.

Mickey wrote:
So, in your effort to disprove GR, you actually used a GR equation,
endorsed by your pal Einstein himself!

hanson wrote:
I did no such thing! That is so in YOUR imagination only.
.... ahahahaha... Mickey, you are more dense then is Wabie.
Congratulations for your fanaticism... ahahaha...but "c" & "G"
were known several centuries before Einstein's plagiarism.
So, I did NOT use Einstein nor any of his GR equations, but
in good, old Newtonian ways, in

||||| --- m_e/h * 2G/c^2 *86400 = 38 microsec/day --- ||||||||

I explained why GPS has NOTHING to do with SR/GR

hanson

Jan 4, 2011, 11:38:34 PM1/4/11
"Michael Moroney" <mor...@world.std.spaamtrap.com> wrote:
[...]
hanson wrote
ahahahaha... AHAHAHA... WOAAAHHhhh... Mickey, I see
that you said "uncle" in your own way & attempted to save
face cuz of < http://tinyurl.com/Moroneys-Plight-with-GPS>
which is cool... and I even bless you for your return to AES,

together with Sam Woemley, who said:
> [...]
Thanks for playing and for the laughs... ahahahahanson.