Evolution

1 view

Adrian Ferent

Nov 20, 2010, 1:16:36 PM11/20/10
The USA ambassador said 2 days ago in Romania: the politicians have a special DNA that is why they do not say ‘the whole truth’.
I calculated the majority are at animal level, the politicians are elected by people at animal level.
That is why Obama represents the Americans(rich and poor) at animal level, Merkel represents the Germans at animal level, Sarkozy represents the French at animal level….
Here we are as Apes after 200000 years of Evolution.
http://alfastring.tk

Adrian Ferent

Nov 27, 2010, 4:22:32 PM11/27/10
“Darwin developed his Evolution theory on animals, I developed my Evolution theory on people” Adrian Ferent