Vladimir Bondarenko: A short bio sketch

Vladimir Bondarenko

Jun 19, 2006, 3:22:51 PM6/19/06

I was born on Jul 19, 1956 in Genichesk, Kherson region, USSR.

At 12 years, I developed a keen interest to chemistry.
Without any external guidance, by 13 years, I virtually
understood the full high school chemistry course.

At 15, I won the 3rd prize at the All-Union Olympiad in
chemistry held in Minsk. At 16, I won the 2nd Ukrainian
prize at the Ukrainian Olympiad in chemistry held in
Dniepropetrovsk.

At 15, I have already learned by my own the basics of
calculus.

At 16, I finished musical school, piano, cum laude.

At 17, I finished school with a gold medal.

At 18, I wrote my 1st scientific paper, On theoretical
calculation of isoelectric point (IEP) of proteins,
where I was able to guess an approximate equation for IEP.

Trying to understand deeper the points connected with
modelling in biochemistry and molecular biology, I entered
Simferopol State University, majors in theoretical physics
(superconductivity and superfluidity).

Then I finished graduated sources in mechanics of rigid
bodies.

I have 2 thesis not finished yet, one in deterministic
chaos, the other in theory of special functions
(hypergeometric and Meijer G function).

I am beta tester of Texas Instruments, Inc www.ti.com,
the Derive makers, Wolfram Research, Inc www.wolfram.com
the Mathematica makers, and SciFace GmbH www.mupad.com
the MuPAD makers.

I am an applied mathematician. During my computational
career I dealt with Reduce, SAC, Axiom, Derive, Maxima,
Maple, Mathematica, MuPAD, Analytic, DoCon, and some
other computer algebra systems.

For my scientific papers where I consider points belonging
to intersection of computer science and mathematics I won
several invitations to international symposia.

Since 1993 on I keep working in the field of algorithmic
support of development of large scale software projects
(300,000+ LOSC). Derive and Maple are examples of such
projects. In particular, since 1993 I cooperate with
Albert D. Rich of Soft Warehouse (SW), a Derive co-author,
and later, when in 1999 Texas Instruments, Inc acquired SW,
with TI on improvement of the Derive computer algebra system.

On this track, I was able to develop an automated Derive
testing system which is able to identify variegated Derive
bugs - from mathematically invalid answers to crashes -
without human intervention. This system also is able to
classify the discovered bugs automatically, minimize
them in a sense etc.

I am a businessman and computer scientist, but I have quite
a number of interests like theoretical molecular biology,
music, and poetry. I wrote a book of 1000+ short poems and
3 large poems, Manuscript Out Of Which A Scrap Left, Death
Of A Jazz Musician, and Cargo Helicopter, and 10+ sci-fi
and humorous short stories.

You may wish to find some details about me at

http://www.cas-testing.org/index.php?list=3

Ioannis

Jun 19, 2006, 4:46:26 PM6/19/06
"Vladimir Bondarenko" <v...@cybertester.com> wrote in message
[snip]

Vladimir,

I don't doubt you are a very gifted person. However, some of these forums
(and especially the math related ones) are full with people who if they
listed what they have accomplished verbatim, some of us would fall ill with
severe depression.

Please try to understand that there's something /seriously/ wrong with
advertising publicly your own credentials for no reason, no matter what
these credentials are.

More often than not, great accomplishments throughout history have been
associated with humility.
--
Ioannis

amzoti

Jun 19, 2006, 6:51:28 PM6/19/06

Ioannis,

very good points.

I'd like to add that I believe it is admirable that Vladimir tests CASs
and find issues with them (hey, they are complex programs doing very
complex things - so results always have to be verified by other means).

However, I am at a loss to see why you do this.

If you want those folks to use your testing, methodology and results -
is berating them continually on a public forum a smart thing to do?

How is that working for you?

I would compare this to going up to a girl you like and telling her
that she is fat, ugly and stupid - but that you'd like to date her.

Where do you suppose that would get you?

Just a thought ... unless you have some other goal for these postings
(rantings?).

-- W

Vladimir Bondarenko

Jun 20, 2006, 12:59:23 AM6/20/06
I fully agree with you.

Vladimir

Vladimir Bondarenko

Jun 20, 2006, 1:01:27 AM6/20/06
A> you have some other goal for these postings

Yes.

A> (rantings?).

No.

Craig Carey

Jun 20, 2006, 6:31:02 AM6/20/06
On 19 Jun 2006 21:59:23 -0700, "Vladimir Bondarenko" wrote:

>I fully agree with you.

Maybe. It is almost certainly not a credible comment, eg. for
containing 5 words and no more.

Also "Ionnis" has an anonymous [junk] e-mail address, olympus.mons.
Apparently the named is in Greece, since a header says:

There is an astrology program here, to process Mr Vladimir Bondarenko's
birth time:
http://www.zaytsev.com/

This project here, of posting so many messages, could be attributed
(put under) Pluto 29 Leo 16 square Saturn 26 Scorpio 16.

Such mismatches with the topic implied by 'sci math & symbolic'; it
might be better for a science group.

Rather than process (or enhance) my information request, above,
then: why don't you (or perhaps a higher fraction in Ukraine)listen to
the music of Ludwig van Beethoven ?.

++Carey

Craig Carey

Jun 23, 2006, 9:19:51 AM6/23/06

In a recent message I said that a request for information was above
when it wasn't.

Perhaps Bondarenko overdosed on Russian orthodox X-ianity.Perhaps
later it will be clearer if Bondarenko is merely adjusting emphases
as if a scientist concentrating on the thickness of the foaming
froth on Ukrainian lips.

The death of Jazz musician: pumping air too slowly for a jazz
wind instrument.Who is it that gives Boindarenko all the lives?

>On Fri, 12 May 2006 04:11:07 +1200, Craig Carey wrote:
>>On 9 May 2006 02:58:11 -0700, "Roman Pearce" wrote:
>>| Best wishes,
>>| Vladimir Bondarenko, CEO
>>| Alexander Chudinovskikh, Commercial Director
>>| Cyber Tester, LLC
>
>Is that the case: a partnership based on money making?.
>
>After so many uses of the word "we" in the pe[r]sonal project [that is]
>obviously [an] insensitive propaganda offensive of carelessly
>unmeasured merit, why hasn't Chudinovskikh got a webpage or e-mail
[address ?].

Chudinovskikh was said to be a partner. Bondarenko has surpassed the
Gulag's prisoner's need for concealing purpose, but no longer having
a personality that any would ever want to pay. Perhaps hidden creatures
might emerge at night from black forest mountains...

On 19 Jun 2006 12:22:51 -0700, "Vladimir Bondarenko" wrote:

>I was born on Jul 19, 1956 in Genichesk, Kherson region, USSR.
>
>At 12 years, I developed a keen interest to chemistry.

and ... "I was deluded" ..

>At 15, I won the 3rd prize at the All-Union Olympiad in
>chemistry held in Minsk. At 16, I won the 2nd Ukrainian
>prize at the Ukrainian Olympiad in chemistry held in

The froth-head of Simferopol. Long after Ms Nightingale.
Surely more personal integrity could be observed from a casual
Afghan, writing at the ... Usenet groups.

Mark Lawton

Jun 30, 2006, 12:24:38 PM6/30/06
Just curious - have you considered using your skills to spot trends in
financial markets and thus make lots of money?

* most of the people who have done this have been brilliant
mathematicians

* it has been demonstrated time and time again that financial price
movements are not random

Peter Luschny

Jul 1, 2006, 2:10:22 PM7/1/06
Ioannis wrote:
> "Vladimir Bondarenko" wrote:

[...]

> Please try to understand that there's something /seriously/ wrong with
> advertising publicly your own credentials for no reason, no matter what
> these credentials are.

[...]

By the way, do you know this site:
"The Life and Times of Stephen Wolfram."

http://www.stephenwolfram.com/scrapbook/

Regards Peter