A New Series of Books and Software for Scientists, Experts, Teachers and Students

Academy

Mar 5, 2005, 8:46:26 AM3/5/05
On the following web site

http://writers.fultus.com/aladjev

you will find information about new software and books created under
the direction of Prof. V. ALADJEV in fields such as computer algebra
systems (Maple, Mathematica), mathematics, computer science,
cybernetics, cellular automata, statistics, etc.

Vladimir Bondarenko

Mar 6, 2005, 10:01:05 AM3/6/05
Le style c'est l'homme, - old boy Buffon, the genius of insight
and patience, discharged his aphoristic volley into millenia.

Veni, vidi, vici, - like a dinky impish woodpecker, a Roman
writer and warlord drums upon the history, and, through the
time, his clear zingy clarion call comes to my morning study.

On the other hand, provided you are a homo _sapiens_ specimen,
you cannot afford to neglect the essence a sweet English poet
belauds,

'We are such stuff as dreams are made on;
and our little life is rounded with a sleep.'

I confess that I never read the proposed books. What I read
(and resort to, at specific times :) is a couple of Russian
Maple oriented books by the same author.

Clammy, cloggy, rank-and-file-reader-drowning style buries the
meaning reliably under a mountain of words, all this is much
improved by jury-rigged designed text structuring reinforced
with love by variegated digressions.

Ideal soporific reading.

I highly recommend you, via buying the books, care about your
health until it is too late.

Best wishes,

Vladimir Bondarenko

VM and GEMM architect
Co-founder, CEO, Mathematical Director
Cyber Tester, LLC
13 Dekabristov Str, Simferopol
Crimea 95000, Ukraine
tel: +38-(0652)-447325
tel: +38-(0652)-230243
tel: +38-(0652)-523144
fax: +38-(0652)-510700

http://www.cybertester.com/
http://maple.bug-list.org/
http://www.CAS-testing.org/

alex-v...@yandex.ru

Mar 25, 2005, 10:45:04 AM3/25/05
I and my colleagues for a long time use books and software for Maple
which have been developed by Prof. V. Aladjev. Its books are used in
all former USSR. Its library for Maple essentially expands package
Maple and eliminates its numerous mistakes. The library is widely used.

The post of Mr. Bondarenko characterizes the author as the bilious and
envious person who does not go further of catching mistakes in
another's software. Unenviable fate of the loser. It is very pity of
such person.

Prof. Dr. A. Vasiljev

l.sto...@delfi.lt

Apr 4, 2005, 11:42:01 AM4/4/05
I have read your pasquil with greater interest. The start and the end
especially impress. A typical leaflet of the Soviet period. We deal
with thoughts of ordinary philologist, and not a mathematician.

My chair of analysis has above-mentioned library of Prof. V. ALADJEV.
The library presents a lot of useful procedures and modules for Maple
of releases from 6 up to 9.5. The library simplifies programming in
Maple, the method of disk transits offered by the author is especially
effective.

In Lithuania alone, the given library is used by more than 120 users of
the package. You, not having these means, judge about them in their
absence. An enviable insight or result of illness of a person mad on
another's bugs (in particular, on MapleSoft bugs)?

By the way, a demo version of the library can be downloaded from the
web site of publishing house

http://writers.fultus.com/aladjev/index.html

I looked also your web site containing a lot of mistakes and
absurdities of mathematical sense, along with excessive ambition,
verbal tightrope-walking and obscuring the issue.

Once, in Russian site www.exponenta.ru I met the devastating criticism
that you have received from Prof. Gershgorn relative to your
CeberTester and your activity in this direction. In the same place he
shamed you because of disreputable insinuations into address of
MapleSoft (see, for example,
http://www.exponenta.ru/forum/viewtopic.asp?t=1097 and
http://www.exponenta.ru/forum/viewtopic.asp?t=493). I did not meet your
justification, but only gratitude for the criticism.

Unfortunately, I am poorly familiar with Prof. V. Aladjev. He
excellently works in a number of fields of modern natural sciences
whereas computer science only his hobby. His classical works on
mathematics and cybernetics are reflected in the Soviet mathematical
encyclopedia and Kluwer encyclopedia. However, his lectures on
Mathematica, Maple and CASs as a whole are well-known in Russia,
Belarus, Lithuania, etc. His books have high rating in the former USSR,
on them there are numerous references, they are included in lists of
the literature for universities, etc. One of them is confirmed by
Ministry of Education as the textbook on computer science for
universities of Russia. Aladjev's books are in all large libraries of
Russia and other Republics of the former USSR.

I have informed prof. Aladjev about your pasquil and have received a
rather understanding and fine answer - "upon persons bitterly
resentful by God do not take offence". Meanwhile, I did not meet your
books and articles in serious magazines and conferences. Naturally,
your authority for me lays below a plinth. Probably, you have decided
to act according to well-known Russian proverb - "a pug apparently is
strong, if he barks upon the elephant (MapleSoft, Aladjev, etc.)".
However, you have forgotten other known proverb - "a dog barks, but
caravan goes." Write the posts about Maple bugs, but observe the
accepted decencies and a sense of proportion. However, I am afraid,
that your bugs-illness has gone too far.

At last, probably, your pasquil will draw additional attention to the
above work of Prof. V. ALADJEV. I not the oracle, but apparently,
catching Maple bugs is a limit of your opportunities. However, you have
a lot of opportunities to prove the opposite, namely:

1. Your academic status and titles, excepting exotic ones (for
example, "Mathematical Director").
2. Your basic publications on CASs, excepting posts in different
Internet forums.
3. Where I can find the description of your so-called CyberTester and
where it is really used, excepting your group?
4. Where I can find demo of your CyberTester? Your bugs archive does
not interest me. I have made inquiry concerning a procedure, and
CyberTester has informed, that about mistakes there is no information.
Meanwhile, the procedure has mistakes.
5. For usual Maple user your activity on catching mistakes is not
especially useful. Problems with bugs which an user meets at use of a
package suffice him. The most real sphere of CyberTester appendices
consists in cooperation with MapleSoft which you so assiduously
disgrace. Why?!
6. Why your CeberTester does not find mistakes in essential Maple
components (programming language, a series of basic procedures, etc.),
which have been found and corrected by tools of Aladjev's library about
which you so have unflatteringly responded? Etc., etc.

If I shall not receive the answer to these questions, I shall count
your CyberTester a usual "empty vessel" - result of rummaging in Maple
with a theoretical footing of cut-and-try method.

Dr. L. Storastas

watana...@yahoo.com

Apr 5, 2005, 3:26:37 AM4/5/05
Yes, indeed, author does not have perfect English; however, the
mathematical component is simply nice!

J. Watanabe
watana...@yahoo.com

l.sto...@delfi.lt

Apr 8, 2005, 12:01:13 PM4/8/05
Mr. Bondarenko, I with impatience wait for your answer. Or you have
nothing to tell me?! It would be interesting and to other visitors of
the forum.

Dr. L. Storastas
L.Sto...@delfi.lt

randorf...@yahoo.com.au

Apr 11, 2005, 1:19:12 PM4/11/05
Really, after perusal of the above web site
(www.exponenta.ru/forum/viewtopic.asp?t=1097), I have many questions to
Mr. Bondarenko. As a whole, if MapleSoft lives the closing days,
whether it is necessary to live by its bugs? Or Mr. Bondarenko wants to
become the main grave-digger of Maple?!

Randorff Plank
randorf...@yahoo.com.au

l.sto...@delfi.lt

Apr 13, 2005, 10:01:41 AM4/13/05
Mr. Mathematical director Bondarenko!

First of all, you have not answered my questions. Hence, I have all
bases to believe, that your work on catching of Maple bugs is reduced
to the typical trial method, that and explains impossibility to detect
in Maple more fundamental and principal defects. At last, your verbal
scientism is a typical tinsel.

Dr. L. Storastas
l.sto...@delfi.lt

Vladimir Bondarenko

Apr 13, 2005, 11:38:55 AM4/13/05
First of all could you please introduce yourself at last, okay?

Yes, I've seen your "Dr. L. Storastas" signature but with equal
success you could sign as "Tennessee Robber" or "Napoleon Bonaparte"

http://www.funny.co.uk/stuff/art_172-1404-Worlds-Stupidest-Criminals.html

( Tennessee: A man successfully broke into a bank after hours and
stole the bank's video camera, while the camera was remotely
recording. (That is, the videotape recorder was located elsewhere
in the bank, so he didn't get the videotape of himself stealing
the camera). )

Please tell us where is your site or at least a home page located?

What university you teach in? What department?

Who are your graduate students, if any?

Where can we find at least 1 your paper or any other stuff (except
these numerous appeals to me and pushing the books you push) ?

Why I made no reply to you? It's simple.

In childhood my dearest Granny taught me not to speak to impostors.

l.sto...@delfi.lt

Apr 14, 2005, 4:03:24 PM4/14/05
Mr. Bondarenko.

It is a pity, that your grandmother had not taught to not answer by a
question to a question. I don't recommend you to veil own insolvency by
lyrical digressions and peacockery. With you situation is extremely
clear, therefore, I not see any expediency to continue dialogue of
blind man with deaf person. Luck in peacockery.

Dr. L. Storastas
L.Sto...@delfi.lt

Vladimir Bondarenko

Apr 18, 2005, 12:25:51 PM4/18/05
Hi all the world,

Ahhh, let me admit publicly, I am in the depths of despair! I am
getting ready tearing my hair, to the last! How much precious
time had been wasted in vain... Argrrrr!

I confess you by secret, for *how* long I had been dreaming to
become an academician, ah yes, ah yes, ah yes. Imagine, all know
you and respect. You have a secretary, a blonde job, you can
consume bourbon on the work motivating the alcoholism to your
colleagues 'it makes me more creative', and many many other
nice things in life.

Paradise, right?

Earlier I thought that to achieve this one need to spend many many
years and often did not sleep in the night sweating on the next
challenge to become gradually an expert, and keep toiling, and
have lots of research luck, and a hell of a lot of such stuff.

But brethrens, it turned out, I was blatantly wrong!

Gift? Hard-working? Research luck? Conscience at last?
This is all obsolete!

You are not still an author? You dream to be elected in Academy?
You want to become Honorary member, corresponding member, or Full
member?

Then just defenestrate your conscience, grab some money, the more
the better and go to this link.

http://www.geocities.com/noosphere_academy/Sponsors.htm

Sponsors receive both the co-authorship in monographs, textbooks,
books and in periodicals published by the Baltic Branch, and the
priority right of election to the Academy with awarding of the
academic ranks (Honorary member, Full member and corresponding
member).

In particular, owing to the sponsor cooperation our last monograph
"Systems of Computer Algebra: A New Software Toolbox for Maple"
has been prepared and published in February 2004.

Questions and offers concerning any sponsor cooperation we ask to
send to one of the addresses:

noospher...@yahoo.com, Acad...@hotmail.com
Fax: +(372) 600 7969; Phone: +(372) 635 6078
Mailing address: Raadiku 13 - 75, Tallinn 13817, Estonia

aca...@science.standalone.net

Apr 19, 2005, 1:43:36 PM4/19/05
Mr. Mathematical director (rather vague office).

Many thanks for your advertising of our Academy among so respected
audience. Unfortunately, neither your financial nor intellectual
opportunities do not allow us to nominate you as a Member of the
Academy. Really, into our Academy the candidates who have made the
significant intellectual contribution (Corresponding Member and Full
Member) or financial contribution (Honorary Member) into development of
natural and social sciences can be elected only. Among present members
of Academy there are many outstanding scientists and businessmen.
Obviously, it does not concern you. In particular, in the Nomination
Form (http:://www.geocities.com/noosphere_academy/nom_form.htm) you can
manage the 10 first items only (from 22) which bear passport character.
I ask you to not worry. You try to veil own insolvency and draw
attention to own person by insulting Maple team, by insignificant posts
and buffooneries on various unmoderated forums. It's a pity you can't
see itself from the outside.

Prof. Dr. J.J. Klimovich
J.Kli...@lsu.lv

Vladimir Bondarenko

Apr 20, 2005, 3:35:11 AM4/20/05
> do not allow us to nominate you as a Member of the Academy.

Why I need any low quality stuff?

(For just a tiny, minimalist example, you
may wish to have a look at the content at
the academy's site.

Amateurish, to put it very mildly. Kick
your sponsors, let 'em drop you money,
and hire a regular rank-and-file web
master to redesign it and fix the content.)

aca...@science.standalone.net

Apr 22, 2005, 3:10:56 PM4/22/05
Mr. MD: Simply designed web site with deep contents is immeasurably
better than a site-pheasant with the empty contents. In particular, on
the academic web site
http://www.geocities.com/margaritaj.geo/Biomed.htm the part of our
publications reflected in the field of biochemistry and medicine have
been awarded to many international awards, premiums and patents. Mr.
MD, I repeat for the last time! Despite of your "loud" title and
numerous "publications" (posts and remarks) at forums, your nomination
is completely unsuitable for the International Academy of Noosphere
(IAN) in any quality. Moreover, as the person rather close to medicine,
I shall tell, that your behavior is very similar to a typical manner of
self-expression of many vainglorious unlucky persons and windbags. At
the same time, I thank you for so energetic and gratuitous advertising
of the IAN.

J.J. Klimovich
Prof. DSc. Full member of the IAN

Vladimir Bondarenko

Apr 22, 2005, 5:20:23 PM4/22/05
Dear Sir,

I am walking on air!

Please take my most cordial thanks for showing to all of the
readers of this forum the level of intelligence & competence
the Noosphere Academy offers to us to enjoy... well... well...
to those of us who would still run a risk after the recent
Noosphere Academy's postings ;)

Just an example. More are coming later, in good time.

You, by your own definition given right away, is a "person
rather close to medicine", an absolute ignoramus in Software
Development and Quality Assurance fields, have just made an
attempt to judge about work of a professional, namely me, who
makes living via ST and QA for himself & for his programmers,
who co-owns and runs a QA company, who over a decade keeps in
touch with almost all, save Maplesoft, major computer algebra
system market players; please find more about my professional
achievements here

http://www.cas-testing.org/SciFace.phtml
http://www.cas-testing.org/index.php?list=3

With the equal level of competence a turner or a janitor could
judge about gauge theories, Veneziano amplitude, instantons,
GLAG theory, phonons, renormalization, t'Hoofts works, KdV,
Kadomtsev-Petviashvili, continual integrals, compactification,
Baecklund transformation, Meijer G function, tensor fields,
topological invariants, Markoff chains, higher ramification
groups, modular curves torsion divisors... and hundreds other
items you even heard hardly before reading this paragraph.

Your attempt to give an estimation to the stuff you have none
idea whatsoever of, gives the readers of this forum a nice idea
on account of what is a typical Noosphere Academy's member.
Much thanks!

JJK> Simply designed web site

Jury-rigged non-ergonomic web site (look at numerous typos, at
crazy multi-color text structuring, to say the least).

Just think of it, the Noosphere Academy wants that the folks
consider it to be a professional structure... but its face,
its site is certainly made by

JJK> I thank you for so energetic and gratuitous advertising
JJK> of the IAN.

Unlike some other persons you know, I am a born strategist.

You even do not realize either the power of my imagination or
the level of my theoretical thinking and what I am going to
undertake to promote your most pleasant company further; just
in case, my IQ = 164, now what about yours? During the last
years, you guys have made systematic attempts to push within
Russian speaking subpart of Internet the books you are pushing
now while pestering, both publicly and in private, anybody who
refused to sing praises to Aladjev.

In the Russian book market, the Noosphere Academy's bookselling
attempt was a complete washout. Your books are overproduced and
over years are not sold. After this dead failure, you decided to
push your books all over the world...

This is why, it is very enjoying for me to observe how, by your
own hands, in a warm company with fakers like 'Dr Storastas' you
are making a laughing stock of Noosphere Academy. Most impressive.

Gradually, I am achieving one of my back-burner goals, great!

Pray, keep posting! Please also urge other members of Noosphere
Academy to post in forums, the more the better. It is the best
way folks around would learn more about the level of competence
and the achievements of Noosphere Academy, as well as about its
members, to my full and hopefully other folks' delight.

aca...@science.standalone.net

Apr 23, 2005, 7:08:19 AM4/23/05
Mr. MD, why with IQ, calculated by you, you have not achieved anything,
excepting posting on not moderated forums? Unfortunately, my diagnosis
concerning you became even more plausible. I have not anything against
continuation of your statements since I can diagnose you more precisely
and free-of-charge. Anglo-American audience will appreciate my
unselfishness at its true value.

J.J. Klimovich
Prof. DSc in medicine

Vladimir Bondarenko

Apr 23, 2005, 8:22:33 AM4/23/05
Dear Sir,

Much thanks to you, a Full member of the Noosphere Academy
for continuing showing off to all the English speaking world
the quickly deepening level of your incompetence!

A full ignoramus in the fields of Software Engineering and
Quality Assurance, yesterday you started with an attempt to
judge about matters you have not a slightest understanding
about whatsoever, thus making yourself, and, inevitably, in
part, the Academy your belong to, a positive laughing stock.

This shows that you do not realize that you go easily beyond
your competence, a big defect for a research worker.

So, this is the FIRST important trait of yours, a Full member
of the Noosphere Academy, INCOMPETENCE.

When yesterday I have pointed out you to this, you did not
find it useful to tell me, 'Ooops, I'm sorry, I really judged
about the stuff I have no expertize in.' Such a move would
preserve some rest of respect to you (because you would
make an honest move) and did not cast more shadow to your
Noosphere Academy.

Instead, today, you again decided, insistently, not to say,
stubbornly, to make an attempt to diagnose me despite the
fact I never asked you about this service, and being, unlike
you, a competent research worker, never made any attempt to
diagnose anybody's health, why, why, why, this is not in my
bailiwick.

But you keep moving along your track without noticing an
obvious pitfall.

You even do not realize that, AGAIN, you have no expertize
for this. Why?

Just because you are a former surgeon, who later switched
to biochemistry.

Thus, you are a former surgeon, who attempts to diagnose a
person he never saw (!), by person's messages (!! zero cool).

So, this is the SECOND and the THIRD important traits of
yours, a Full member of the Noosphere Academy, IMPOLITENESS
and INADEQUATE LEVEL OF SELF-AWARENESS. As they in CIA say,
no comments ;)

Last, but not least.

You've told us so much about "many outstanding scientists"
who are members of the Noosphere Academy. This we will consider
in detail later, but now please advice us on the following
simple point.

What is the level of quality of your own work if you have NONE
original paper in English? Even more, the only your paper, with
English abstract, I found in Google is NOT an original paper
but just a compilation.

http://www.geocities.com/margaritaj.geo/Obzor.htm

SUMMARY

Amino acids and their derivatives in the pathogenesis and
treatment of obliterating atherosclerosis of the lower
extremities vessels (review)

I.I.Klimovich

Key words: amino acids, atherosclerosis, pathogenesis,
treatment, vessels

The contemporary points of view on the role of free amino
acids and their derivatives in the pathogenesis and treatment
of the obliterating atherosclerosis of the lower extremities
vessels have been analysed. Special attention have been drawn
to the metabolism of sulfur-containing amino acids as well as
taurine, the final product of their conversions. The possible
antiatherogenic properties of taurine were discussed. It has
been pointed out that target-oriented correction of the amino
acid imbalance plays important role in the complex of treatment
of the obliterating atherosclerosis.

Don't you think that instead showing us further your deepening
level of incompetence and thus, defame your favorite Noosphere
Academy it would be better for yourself to make an attempt
to diagnose yourself and stop pestering us?

Just think, will the president of your academy be happy
observing that you, Full member of the Noosphere Academy,
keep trying to show off with your scientific incompetence?

Or you maybe decided, via your comments, deliver an tangible
blow to the Noosphere Academy?

Why don't follow a reasonable behavior demonstrated to us by
the faker named himself 'Dr Storastas' and disappeared into
thin air. Maybe you would find useful to compose yourself a
bit? Return to your biochemistry?

aca...@science.standalone.net

Apr 24, 2005, 9:30:00 AM4/24/05
Mr. V. Bondarenko:
As it was found out, the self-declared title "Mathematical Director",
that you is bearing is ungrounded, not having a mathematical education.
All your attempts to receive PhD in physics came to grief. Therefore,
from the scientific point of view you simply nobody. Probably your
ambitions, some other character traits along with failures on a
scientific field also have generated that complex which you have.Your
behavior very much reminds so-called weakly expressed mosaic
psychopathia. Firstly, I recommend to undergo special psychological
tests. You can make it and in Simferopol domiciliary. I have fulfilled
the promise, now word to doctors. Excuse me, but you are not
interesting for us in any quality.Good luck!

J.J.K.

Vladimir Bondarenko

Apr 24, 2005, 2:46:04 PM4/24/05
Dear Sir,

You wrote at
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/sci.math.symbolic/msg/ffdd365094f3c33d?hl=en

JJK> Excuse me, but you are not interesting for us in any quality.

Gotcha!

Excuse me, but do NOT be in such a hurry, - YOU are, being
a Full member of the Nooshpere Academy, Professor, Doctor
of Science, working in the National Academy of Medicine,
Belorussia (yeah folks!) interesting for us as a perfect
hybrid of

a QUACK DOCTOR and a DOCTOR BREAKING MEDICAL ETHICS.

Wow, what a nice pair, ah?

So, Hello the world,

Three cheers and a tiger! Uncork a bottle of champagne! At last,
from anonymous fakers like false, non-existent 'Dr Storastas'
who made attempts to pester me (and not only me) etc, with our
testing skills, we advanced to identifying a real-world person!
(A nice catch as Andy Shiekh would have put it! ;)

Go visit our nice doctor Josif Josifovich Klimovich, 115
Soviet Pogranichnikov Str, Grogno, Belorussia! Just give
him a call at (+375 17)202-22-13, (+375 17)202-22-63

Whether he wrong or right about you, he will tell about you
willingly and quickly to everybody, to all and sundry!

1) Your own home page (in Russian)
http://www.geocities.com/margaritaj.geo/Klimovich.htm

2) Official site of the Grodno State Medical University
http://www.grsmu.by/faculties/hir2.htm (in Russian)

National Academy of Medicine, Belorussia (in Russian)
3) http://belmapo.edu.by/index.php?go=page&block=3&menu=13

Look here, Klimovich, why hide your talent? I am sure, all your
colleagues, and your superiors, including Prof Dr Alexander
Vorobey, the chair of surgery where you work should know more
about your fantastic skill of distant diagnostics and your big
discovery 'All old good Medical Confidentiality is total bunk!'

And they will. Soon, I promise you.

And this is only a little next step. As I've pointed out to you,
you even do not realize either the power of my imagination or
the level of my theoretical thinking.

Best wishes, and thanks for showing us WHAT is
a typical Full member of the Noosphere Academy!

Message has been deleted

Roman Pearce

Apr 27, 2005, 10:31:21 PM4/27/05
> Why don't you guys switch to Russian and spare us all of
> this kooky exchange?

... aren't they all the same person ?

Vladimir Bondarenko

May 26, 2005, 1:21:55 PM5/26/05
A message to prevent this thread from being closed.

Alec Mihailovs

Jun 5, 2005, 4:29:39 AM6/5/05
"Vladimir Bondarenko" <v...@cybertester.com> wrote in message

>A message to prevent this thread from being closed.

It would be better if you just followed Jerry's advice,

Alec

Vladimir Bondarenko

Jun 5, 2005, 4:00:54 PM6/5/05

Which, precisely? I got several advices from him.

Please specify. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Vladimir Bondarenko

Man+machine review of Maple crisis: 1993-2004
http://maple.bug-list.org/MapleCrisis-Review-01.pdf

Don

Feb 10, 2007, 12:57:25 AM2/10/07
On 13 Apr 2005 08:38:55 -0700, "Vladimir Bondarenko"
<v...@cybertester.com> wrote:

So Vladimir - to return the question. What are your qualifications
that allow you to create more bandwidth than anyone else and say less?
How does one become a CEO of a one person company? Show us
a picture of all your empoyees standing on the steps of your
wonderful building.

Don - CEO of nothing and enjoying the hell out of it.

Vladimir Bondarenko

Feb 10, 2007, 10:30:53 AM2/10/07
On Feb 9, 9:57 pm, Don <dtfos...@dcn.davis.ca.us> wrote:

[ 'pon my word, answering this post makes me feeling like
I am a troll... but I cannot resist the temptation... VVB]

> So Vladimir - to return the question. What are your qualifications
> that allow you to create more bandwidth than anyone else

Even this will do:

http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?language=english&cntry_code=&tracknumbers=790636569170

> and say less?

"Sir, I have found you an argument; but I am not obliged
to find you an understanding."

> How does one become a CEO of a one person company? Show us
> a picture of all your empoyees

I have no "empoyees", employees only...

> standing on the steps of your wonderful building.

What else do you want? Pray do not hesitate to disclose
all your needs.

> Don - CEO of nothing

I see.

> and enjoying the hell out of it.

It looks like once you had a nice idea... to enjoy calculus

http://groups.google.fr/group/sci.math/msg/598f52a84a573ecc?dmode=source

> I am just starting to relearn calculus. Hopefully I will pay more
> attention this time around. I understand the concept of getting
> the derivative of x^2 to being 2x. But do you have to memorize
> the trig functions, such as the derivative of the sinx? Or is there
> a graphical way to understand this process. Thanks for your time
> and efforts.

> Don

So why, instead of fighting against Cyber Tester, don't calculate
with relish?

http://derive.en.softonic.com/ie/12935

Powerful system for doing symbolic and numeric mathematics

Derive is a powerful system for doing symbolic and numeric mathematics
on your personal computer. It processes algebraic variables,
expressions, equations, functions, vectors, matrices and Boolean
expressions like a scientific calculator processes numbers.

Problems in the fields of arithmetic, algebra, trigonometry, calculus,
linear algebra, and propositional calculus can be solved with the
click of the mouse. Make plots of mathematical expressions in two and
three dimensions using various coordinate systems. By its seamless
integration of numeric, algebraic and graphic capabilities, Derive
makes an excellent tool for learning, teaching and doing mathematics.

· Limitations:

· 30 day Trial Period