THE NUMBER OF UNIQUE VALUES CALCULATED ALLOW YOU TO PRINT UP TO THE SAME NUMBER OF PRIME TERMS.

1 view

be left blank

Apr 7, 2011, 7:39:45 AM4/7/11
"First, eliminate even numbers and any multiples of five. Then, except
for the first number, eliminate all the numbers to end in 1, 3, 5, 7,
or 9 mutiplied by numbers to end 1, 3, 5, 7, or 9. The rest of the
numbers are prime."

Imagine a notebook: (or a computer program of unbounded memory)

(x,y) axis
(0,0)
x------------------------------>

1 3 5 7 9

3 9 15 21 27

5 15 25 35 45

7 21 35 49 63

9 27 45 63 81

Infinitely many prime numbers will only appear on the left vertical or
top horizontal row and those we will be able to identify from their
absence from all numbers produced in the matrix and the count of
unique composite values generated in the table array.

What (odd) numbers from (1 to 81) are missing from the field array we
generated?
(exclude numbers to end in 5 when two-digits or more)
3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31 EXACTLY 10 PRIMES PRINTED

How many unique values are present in the array?
9, 15, 21, 25, 27, 35, 45, 49, 63, 81 EXACTLY 10 UNIQUE VALUES PRINTED

THERE IS A CORRESPONDING 1 TO 1 RATIO

THE NUMBER OF UNIQUE VALUES CALCULATED ALLOW YOU TO PRINT UP TO THE
SAME NUMBER OF PRIME TERMS.

Sincerely,

M. M. Musatov

Martin

Apr 7, 2011, 9:16:31 AM4/7/11

Thrift Threes and sift the Fives,
The Exact Prime Counting Method.
When the multiples survive,
The numbers always Prime.

Martin

Apr 7, 2011, 9:18:00 AM4/7/11

CS Student

Apr 7, 2011, 9:38:17 AM4/7/11
On Apr 7, 4:39 am, be left blank <musa...@att.net> wrote:

THIS HAS BEEN VERIFIED FUNCTIONAL FOR INFINITELY LARGE PRIMES.

CS Student

Apr 7, 2011, 9:57:56 AM4/7/11
> THIS HAS BEEN VERIFIED FUNCTIONAL FOR INFINITELY LARGE PRIMES.- Hide quoted text -

I am an unaccredited mathematician. Here is the original post when I
wrote about this:
http://primemethodology.blogspot.com/2009/03/nature-of-optimality.html

CS Student

Apr 7, 2011, 9:59:58 AM4/7/11