Just for Trend Engine, God-fearing Kirche and the Bleating Cyba-Cave Brains

Dušan Vukotić

Jan 10, 2008, 4:02:55 AM1/10/08
What is the history of the word analysis (Gr. ανάλυσις, αναλύω)?
Is the word analysis related to Serbian nalaz (finding; Chech nález)
and adjective znalački (knowingly).
The analogy "says" that the Serbian syntagm "nalaziti analogiju" (find
the analogy) is a pleonasm. :-)
What "knowledge" has to do with an "analitical analogy" and Serbian
words 'znalački' (knowingly; Czech znalosti knowledge) and
'nalaz' (finding)?
Let's see (after a deep "analysis of knowledge") what your findings
might be?

DV

Paul J Kriha

Jan 10, 2008, 8:23:20 AM1/10/08
"Dušan Vukotić" <dusan....@gmail.com> wrote in message

>What is the history of the word analysis (Gr. ανάλυσις, αναλύω)?
>Is the word analysis related to Serbian nalaz (finding; Chech nález)
>and adjective znalački (knowingly).
>The analogy "says" that the Serbian syntagm "nalaziti analogiju" (find
>the analogy) is a pleonasm. :-)

Pappekak!
Slavic na- in "nalaz" is a prefix. Gr. "lysis" means anything?

>What "knowledge" has to do with an "analitical analogy" and Serbian
>words 'znalački' (knowingly; Czech znalosti knowledge) and
>'nalaz' (finding)?

Pappekak!
Slavic -znal- is not reflex of Slavic -laz- or -lez-.

>Let's see (after a deep "analysis of knowledge") what your findings
>might be?

Pappekak before you, pappekak behind you, pappekak in your mind!

>DV

Dušan Vukotić

Jan 10, 2008, 9:59:13 AM1/10/08
On Jan 10, 2:23 pm, "Paul J Kriha" <paul.nospam.kr...@paradise.net.nz>
wrote:
> "Dušan Vukotić" <dusan.vuko...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >What is the history of the word analysis (Gr. ανάλυσις, αναλύω)?
> >Is the word analysis related to Serbian nalaz (finding; Chech nález)
> >and adjective znalački (knowingly).
> >The analogy "says" that the Serbian syntagm "nalaziti analogiju" (find
> >the analogy) is a pleonasm. :-)
>
> Pappekak!
> Slavic na- in "nalaz" is a prefix. Gr. "lysis" means anything?

I new, you are a big papak (papak is a pejorative Serbian word for an
ignoramus of your caliber;literally it means 'a cattle foot').

Serbian pro-na-lazak (discovery) is double prefixed, is it not? :-)
If 'nalaz' is prefixed (and I agree it is), what is the meaning
of the stem -laz-/-lag-? As you noticed yourself, Greek is also
prefixed?

> >What "knowledge" has to do with an "analitical analogy" and Serbian
> >words 'znalački' (knowingly; Czech znalosti knowledge) and
> >'nalaz' (finding)?
>
> Pappekak!
> Slavic -znal- is not reflex of Slavic -laz- or -lez-.

Serbian nalaziti (find); snalaziti se (be intelligent; to be adroit),
snalaženje (resourcefulness); snalažljiv (intelligent, adroit); hence
Serbian znalački (knowingly, skillfully).
Serbian s-na-laziti is also double prefixed; sf. iz-na-laziti (to find
out) => znalački (knowingly)!

Don't be Papak!

> >Let's see (after a deep "analysis of knowledge") what your findings
> >might be?
>
> Pappekak before you, pappekak behind you, pappekak in your mind!

And papak below you! What a dunderhead you are!

DV

phog...@abo.fi

Jan 10, 2008, 10:15:50 AM1/10/08
On 10 tammi, 16:59, "Dušan Vukotić" <dusan.vuko...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 10, 2:23 pm, "Paul J Kriha" <paul.nospam.kr...@paradise.net.nz>
> wrote:
>
> > "Dušan Vukotić" <dusan.vuko...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > >What is the history of the word analysis (Gr. ανάλυσις, αναλύω)?
> > >Is the word analysis related to Serbian nalaz (finding; Chech nález)
> > >and adjective znalački (knowingly).
> > >The analogy "says" that the Serbian syntagm "nalaziti analogiju" (find
> > >the analogy) is a pleonasm. :-)
>
> > Pappekak!
> > Slavic na- in "nalaz" is a prefix. Gr. "lysis" means anything?
>
> I new, you are a big papak (papak is a pejorative Serbian word for an
> ignoramus of your caliber;literally it means 'a cattle foot').

You are a very bad man, Dushan.

Dušan Vukotić

Jan 10, 2008, 11:44:09 AM1/10/08
> You are a very bad man, Dushan.- Hide quoted text -

Cruel and mean ... Especially for those who are ignorant. :-)

DV

Paul J Kriha

Jan 11, 2008, 1:21:44 AM1/11/08

>On Jan 10, 2:23 pm, "Paul J Kriha" <paul.nospam.kr...@paradise.net.nz>
>wrote:
>> "Dušan Vukotić" <dusan.vuko...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> >What is the history of the word analysis (Gr. ανάλυσις, αναλύω)?
>> >Is the word analysis related to Serbian nalaz (finding; Chech nález)
>> >and adjective znalački (knowingly).
>> >The analogy "says" that the Serbian syntagm "nalaziti analogiju" (find
>> >the analogy) is a pleonasm. :-)
>>
>> Pappekak!
>> Slavic na- in "nalaz" is a prefix. Gr. "lysis" means anything?
>
>I new, you are a big papak (papak is a pejorative Serbian word for an
>ignoramus of your caliber;literally it means 'a cattle foot').
>
>Serbian pro-na-lazak (discovery) is double prefixed, is it not? :-)
>If 'nalaz' is prefixed (and I agree it is), what is the meaning
>of the stem -laz-/-lag-?

I expected you to know that. Didn't you go slavic speaking
high school? Don't they teach at least a little bit of Old Serbian
and Old Slavic in your southern neck of the Slavic woods?

-lez/laz- is quite productive stem of PIE provenance
(usually it has something to do with being/keeping low, crawling, etc.)
e.g. related to греч. λαχή "ров, яма", λαχαίνω "копаю, рою",

>As you noticed yourself, Greek is also prefixed?

Why do you think I asked: Gr. "lysis" means anything?

>> >What "knowledge" has to do with an "analitical analogy" and Serbian
>> >words 'znalački' (knowingly; Czech znalosti knowledge) and
>> >'nalaz' (finding)?
>>
>> Pappekak!
>> Slavic -znal- is not reflex of Slavic -laz- or -lez-.
>
>Serbian nalaziti (find); snalaziti se (be intelligent; to be adroit),
>snalaženje (resourcefulness); snalažljiv (intelligent, adroit); hence
>Serbian znalački (knowingly, skillfully).
>Serbian s-na-laziti is also double prefixed; sf. iz-na-laziti (to find
>out) => znalački (knowingly)!

Well.... yes.... so?

>Don't be Papak!
>
>> >Let's see (after a deep "analysis of knowledge") what your findings
>> >might be?
>>
>> Pappekak before you, pappekak behind you, pappekak in your mind!
>
>And papak below you! What a dunderhead you are!

You do notice, don't you, that I ridiculed what you were saying
while you concentrated on insulting me personally.
As the others say, you are a bad person.

BTW, does this ring the bell?
Mha prede mnou, mha za mnou, mha v mysli me. :-)

(mha, mhla, mlha, hmla,....?)

>DV

Dušan Vukotić

Jan 11, 2008, 3:19:11 AM1/11/08
On Jan 11, 7:21 am, "Paul J Kriha" <paul.nospam.kr...@paradise.net.nz>
wrote:

> >Serbian pro-na-lazak (discovery) is double prefixed, is it not? :-)

> >If 'nalaz' is prefixed (and I agree it is), what is the meaning
> >of the stem -laz-/-lag-?
>
> I expected you to know that. Didn't you go slavic speaking
> high school? Don't they teach at least a little bit of Old Serbian
> and Old Slavic in your southern neck of the Slavic woods?

Simpley, I asked you this because -laz-/-lag- is not the stem of the
word 'nalaz'. The stem is na; i.e. g/na-, zna or na-.
like in Slavic word nauka (science) or saznanje (cognition,
discoveri), znanost (science); cf. Latin agnitio (recognition),
agnosco; Greek γνωτός (known), γνώση (knowledge), σύνεσις (coming
together, union, knowledge). If you are intelligent enough you will
see by yourself that Serbian word sagnati (bring together) and saznati
(find out, know) are clearly related to Greek σύνεσις and Latin
science. All these words are derived from reduplicated Gon basis.
Should I explain to you the rest in pictures?

> >Serbian nalaziti (find); snalaziti se (be intelligent; to be adroit),
> >snalaženje (resourcefulness); snalažljiv (intelligent, adroit); hence
> >Serbian znalački (knowingly, skillfully).
> >Serbian s-na-laziti is also double prefixed; sf. iz-na-laziti (to find
> >out) => znalački (knowingly)!

> Well.... yes.... so?

Confused? ;-)

> >> Pappekak before you, pappekak behind you, pappekak in your mind!
>
> >And papak below you! What a dunderhead you are!
>
> You do notice, don't you, that I ridiculed what you were saying
> while you concentrated on insulting me personally.
> As the others say, you are a bad person.

Offended, hurt?
What a childish behaviour!

No one likes to be ridiculed, didn't you know it? I am a bad man when
I reply with 'papak' on your many times repeated 'pappekak'? If you
ridicule someone you are a good person but if somone answers to you in
an equal degree - that one must be a villain!
Yes, I am a bad man because I answered to you with 'papak' after a
dosen of your 'ridiculing' messages being 'shot' to my address.

DV

Paul J Kriha

Jan 12, 2008, 12:25:16 AM1/12/08

>On Jan 11, 7:21 am, "Paul J Kriha" <paul.nospam.kr...@paradise.net.nz>
>wrote:
>
>[...]

>> >And papak below you! What a dunderhead you are!
>>
>> You do notice, don't you, that I ridiculed what you were saying
>> while you concentrated on insulting me personally.
>> As the others say, you are a bad person.
>
>Offended, hurt?
>What a childish behaviour!
>
>No one likes to be ridiculed, didn't you know it? I am a bad man when
>I reply with 'papak' on your many times repeated 'pappekak'? If you
>ridicule someone you are a good person but if somone answers to you in
>an equal degree - that one must be a villain!
>Yes, I am a bad man because I answered to you with 'papak' after a
>dosen of your 'ridiculing' messages being 'shot' to my address.
>DV

So you really think there is no difference between my "poppycock"
in reference to what you said, and the personal insults like
your "dunderhead you are"?

You are a bad person.
And that is meant personally. :-)

Dušan Vukotić

Jan 12, 2008, 3:49:58 AM1/12/08
On Jan 12, 6:25 am, "Paul J Kriha" <paul.nospam.kr...@paradise.net.nz>
wrote:
> "Dušan Vukotić" <dusan.vuko...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> And that is meant personally.  :-)- Hide quoted text -

Have you not yet learned that if you ridiculed what one was saying you
could expect a certain sort of counter-reaction from other side?

Are these your words?

>You do notice, don't you, that I ridiculed what you were saying

Accordimg to your own statement, (in which you used past progressive
tense!) you derided (everything) what I was saying.
What an infantile behaviour: you think that mocking someone's words is
not a personal insult?!

No my friend. I think you are quite well aware of the situation:
You've demonstarted a complete ignorance on the subject we have been
discussing and now you are trying to find an excuse to pull yourself
out of an awkward and stressful position.

I understand it all, but nevertheless, I think you should not have
chosen such a childlike - "toy-taking" - projection defense mechanism.

DV