Stashed on the edge of My Seat !

Coordinor

May 20, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/20/00

As the game unfolds the level of excitement increases. Days ago I set out
stashes 12 and 13 pitting my best stasher talents against those of the best
hunters around.

So far in his first attempt, Jerry, has FAILED to find stash 12 and will now
be back at home re-grouping and honing his surveying skills.

Little did he know what he was up against at stash 12, following the GPS
as-a-crow-flies directions in an area of deep canyons, fast streams, muddy
bogs, what seemed like a short distance on a GPS screen turned into a major
ordeal just getting to the lookout tree. I just imagine what he felt when he
saw that tree, duh dat m-f-ker is m-ukin tall !! So tall in fact that there
are few places in the area that you can even see the top of the tree, and me
the stasher expects him to figure out how tall it really is. Well I figure
that tree probably rates in the top ten percent of the tallest trees on the
planet ! When you take the height of that tree and use that number to
describe a circle around the tree, you got you one big circle to traverse
looking for the stash. I mean, friends, we are talking a tree located in a
dense forest with thick underbrush. When you are at that distance from the
tree you can rarely even see the tree you are trying to circle. Using your
GPS to follow a circular path isn't easy, seeing more than three satellites
at a time is virtually impossible, but the game goes on...

Mike, an experienced stash hunter is now headed out this weekend for his
first attempts on stashes 12 and 13. He as no idea what he is getting himself
into. Natural and man-made obstacles abound in his path. Will he be lucky?

Stashed on the edge of My Seat, like a spectator at the game, I wait to hear
about the hunters adventures...

Coordi