Geocaching - web site?

Wild Turkey

Sep 8, 2000, 9:27:03 PM9/8/00
Anybody know where the Geocache (GPS Stash Hunt) web site went? I've been
away from the NG for a little while, so I have probably missed any posts on
this.

It used to be at http://www.triax.com/yngwie/gps.html , but now I get the
404 page not found error message.

rob...@my-deja.com

Sep 8, 2000, 10:31:51 PM9/8/00
Message: 5
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 13:59:38 -0700
From: "Mike Teague" <yng...@triax.com>
Subject: Re: You should get a mirror site...

jeremy irish, owner of geocaching.com is in the process of taking over
what
my site has done up to this point.... it will have more functionality
than
I could ever build into mine.. hopefully it will make the whole game
more
enjoyable..

I dont really have time to keep a site up-to-date anymore, but I will
remain
involved in the game...after all, my site was originally intended only
to be
a _temporary_ home for the gps stash community...

in the mean time, while jeremy gets geocaching.com all up to speed and
operational, my site will remain up, (if my damned ISP ever gets around
fixing the server) and I will continue to maintain the master list for
Matt
Stum's distance calculator at http://www.42nd-
dimension.com/gps/caches.asp

I will probably discontinue the state-by-state listings for the caches
on my
page though..

Mike Teague - http://www.triax.com/yngwie

In article <3ogu5.340$i3....@news1.iquest.net>,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Rob Coppock

Sep 9, 2000, 4:12:45 PM9/9/00
Try this one....

http://www.braveheart.com.au

"Wild Turkey" <anon...@nonexistant.net> wrote in message

Mike Teague

Sep 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/14/00
mine's back up.. ISP finally got their asses into gear...

Mike Teague - http://www.triax.com/yngwie/gps.html