Global Positioning Stash Hunt (GPSH) The name of the Game !

Dave

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00

GPSH is the new name of the stash hunt game. Stash boxes can be
imprinted with 'GPS' to indicate a Global Positioning Stash.

I need help putting together a FAQ and a Charter document for
the game. I need WEB help to put up a web site to host the list
of stash locations. Software will be needed to identify stashes
in your area or along your route.

Especially need people to create new stashes so the fun can
really begin. Its really easy, just stash a plastic bucket
somewhere, put in a log book and some stuff, post the location
on the net and you are done.

Stash #1 is at N45 17.460 W122 24.800 loaded with goodies!!
WSG84 by the way.. and we need to decide on the exact format
for announcing the location of a stash.

Thanks,,

Dave

Erhard Kraus

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
Do us all a favor and write a "code of conduct" into your charter and FAQ,
something like:

"The stash should have an expiry date, i.e. a time when the bucket etc is
removed again."
I'd hate to see this game being a new source of trash for the great outdoors.
What do you think?

--
Cheers,

Erhard

(I reply typically within a day. If I am away for longer, I say so on my home
page at
www.interlog.com/~erhard )

Michael

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
erh...@interlog.com (Erhard Kraus) wrote in
<3911EA3C...@interlog.com>:

>I'd hate to see this game being a new source of trash for the great
>outdoors. What do you think?

I think you're overreacting.

Michael