GPS Stash #2 and #3

Mike Teague

May 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/7/00
Ok, here ya go... I went and placed 2 stashes today..

First one: #2
N 46*08.495
W 122*19.818

Second one: #3
N 46*06.815
W 122*19.720

both WGS84

There's a GPS in one of em, also some CD's, beer, some food, other various
items... Make sure to write of your visit in the logbook.

Caution: #3 is in some semi-rough terrain, involves a little climbing over
some rocks and dead trees... Wear some sturdy shoes and watch your step!

--
Mike Teague - http://glock.triax.com
WW5126-RGE0002-N024MT - ZSE C2

Mike Teague

May 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/7/00
I should also add that they are in clear rubbermaid containers. about 10x8"
rectangular with white tops, and GPS clearly written on all sides, so they
should be easy to spot..

Dave

May 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/7/00

FANTASTIC ! Thats the spirit lets use these damn things!!

I totaled my 2000 year snowmobile up on St. Helens a few weeks
ago. Insurance paid off and now its almost ready to run again.
I'll be up that way in a few days, hope there is still enough
snow for one more crash but not too much to find the stash...

Dave...

Mike Teague

May 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/7/00
There's no snow up where I put em.. I _WAS_ gonna go higher up but indeed,
snow.. (at the 2600 foot level :). Little too deep to drive thru so we just
settled for a different area..

BTW I found yours yesterday ;)

I put together a little page for the game..
http://www.triax.com/yngwie/gps.html

Steve Yeager

May 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/7/00
Right off the Natl Forest Develop Road 81? At least this is what Street
Atlas USA is showing :) I am too far away anyway. Just curious.

"Mike Teague" <yng...@triax.com> wrote in message

Mike Teague

May 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/7/00
yep, both within about 300 feet of the road..