GPS Stash Hunt Homepage

Mike Teague

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
I put together a stash hunt page.. Still under development, but most
everything you need to know is there..

http://www.triax.com/yngwie/gps.html

--
Mike Teague - http://glock.triax.com
WW5126-RGE0002-N024MT - ZSE C2

GPS Stasher Dave

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
Hey, you want to take bets on how long it will be before we see a east coast
stash?

Dave...

"Mike Teague" <yng...@triax.com> wrote in message

GPS Stasher Dave

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
Go For it Phil ! There are few times in your life when you can do something
for the first time in history. I'm still thinking of how an underwater stash
will work.

Dave...

"Phil Wheeler" <w7...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> GPS Stasher Dave wrote:
> >
> > Hey, you want to take bets on how long it will be before we see a east
coast
> > stash?
> >

> Any under water yet?
>
> Phil

GPS Stasher Dave

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
BM's and control points are BOOORRIINNGGG!! Stashes are Cool they have
personality, a log book, stuff to trade. Kinda like a garage sale without the
cost, but easier to find.

Dave...

"Gil Baron W0MN" <gba...@usa.net> wrote in message
> I don't know why they are needed. There are thousands of BM and
> control points that are ready made stashes already. Lots of them are
> not that easy to get to either.

Phil Wheeler

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00

Gil Baron W0MN

Mike Teague

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
Right!

not knowing where exactly it is, who's already been there, and whats gonna
be in the particular stash you're going after makes it quite interesting!

People just need to try it..

GPS Stasher Dave wrote in message ...

>BM's and control points are BOOORRIINNGGG!! Stashes are Cool they have
>personality, a log book, stuff to trade. Kinda like a garage sale without
the
>cost, but easier to find.
>

>Dave...

Chris A. Epler

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00
GPS Stasher Dave <news...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Go For it Phil ! There are few times in your life when you can do something
> for the first time in history. I'm still thinking of how an underwater stash
> will work.

SCUBA STASH!!!!!!!! WHOOOOHOO! Now, I just need a boat...put my new cert
to use! :)

Chris A. Epler | PGP Key: (KeyID: 0xB8E31E25)
Network Administrator | http://www.stormhaven.org/pgp-keys.html
Broadband Network Services| C902 7B0F 6368 887A 443B 67DB 311D BC05 B8E3 1E25

Seymour Dupa

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00

stash.com is an available domain name.

Mike Teague <yng...@triax.com> wrote:
> I put together a stash hunt page.. Still under development, but most
> everything you need to know is there..

> http://www.triax.com/yngwie/gps.html

> --
> Mike Teague - http://glock.triax.com
> WW5126-RGE0002-N024MT - ZSE C2

--
If You Always Do the Things You've Done,
You'll Always Have the Things You Got.

Gambit32

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
If someone gets it, get it through joker.com. its like $11.87/year
instead of NSI's $35.