The Great Stash Game !!

Dave

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00

-- Now that SA is off we can start a worldwide Stash Game!! With Non-SA
accuracy is should be easy to find someone's stash from waypoint information.
Waypoints of secret stashes could be shared on the Internet, people could
navigate to the stashes and get some stuff. The only rule would for stashes
is: Get some Stuff, Leave some Stuff!!

Have Fun!!

Dave...

Dave

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00

I'm thinking of half burying a five gallon plastic bucket with lid at the
stash point. Putting in some stuff. Adding a logbook and pencil so visitors
can record their find.

I'll look for a place near a road where few people would normally go...

Have Fun!!

Dave...

Hans-Georg Michna

May 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/6/00
Dave,

so where is the Web ring to announce the stashes? I could put
one up in southern Germany.

Hans-Georg
No mail please.