A NEW ENERGY MAILING LIST STARTS ON MARCH 1st

Jay Hanson

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
A NEW ENERGY MAILING LIST STARTS ON MARCH 1st

A recent article by Jaffe and Manning in FOREIGN AFFAIRS, and a recent
speech by Dennis Minano, VP, Environment & Energy and Chief Environmental
Officer of General Motors, prompted me to establish a new mailing list.

The purpose of the list is threefold:

#1. Critique energy-related articles and speeches published in the
mainstream media.
#2. Provide a forum where energy researchers can ask published engineers
and scientists (not economists) questions and receive referenced
answers.
#3. Distribute important energy news items.

I will moderate the new list to keep the messages on topic and I will pace
the posts to keep the list traffic to a maximum of one or two posts a day.

The list officially opens for business on March 1, 2000 so you may post
your energy questions anytime after that. Any questions posted prior to
March 1
will be deleted. To subscribe, send an email message to
energyresour...@onelist.com

Archives will be available at
http://www.onelist.com/community/energyresources

Jay -- www.dieoff.org

entropy

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
In article <Dgft4.386$5i7....@news.aloha.net>,
Super! I told L. F. (Buzz) Ivanhoe that I might be sending him copies of
some of the posts in case there is anything useful for the Hubbert
Center Newsletter at http://hubbert.mines.edu./ OK?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Jay Hanson

Feb 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/24/00
"entropy" <entro...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> > Archives will be available at
> > http://www.onelist.com/community/energyresources
> >
> > Jay -- www.dieoff.org
> >
> Super! I told L. F. (Buzz) Ivanhoe that I might be sending him copies of
> some of the posts in case there is anything useful for the Hubbert
> Center Newsletter at http://hubbert.mines.edu./ OK?

Certainly! As far as I am concerned, it's all public domain.

Jay

entropy

Feb 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/28/00
In article <iEit4.392$5i7....@news.aloha.net>,

"Jay Hanson" <j...@qmail.com> wrote:
> "entropy" <entro...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
>
> > > Archives will be available at
> > > http://www.onelist.com/community/energyresources
> > >
> > > Jay -- www.dieoff.org
> > >
> > Super! I told L. F. (Buzz) Ivanhoe that I might be sending him
copies of
> > some of the posts in case there is anything useful for the Hubbert
> > Center Newsletter at http://hubbert.mines.edu./ OK?
Jay, will the new forum be limited to fossil fuels or will it include
discussions of nuclear power and radiation hormesis?