Turcaud-Conrad Reversal 24 Days

Garry Denke

Mar 18, 2009, 1:54:55 PM3/18/09
to AliKh...@rock.com, ask...@usdoj.gov, OsamaB...@rock.com, opns...@aol.com, KimJo...@rock.com, ask...@dhs.gov
AliKh...@Rock.com, ask...@usdoj.gov, OsamaB...@Rock.com,
opns...@aol.com, KimJo...@Rock.com, ask...@dhs.gov

SigNET SigINT

40 頌 40
孔夫子

AliKh...@Rock.com
OsamaB...@Rock.com
KimJo...@Rock.com

Re: Garden Graviton
http://www.garrydenke.com/hbar.htm
http://www.denocoinc.com/hbar.htm

Well you Tree (3) Cowboys exactly Right,
All seven (7) JACs don't Give a Rat's Ass.

WM LEH BAC JAC

Turcaud-Conrad Universal Magnetic Reversal coming - Candela (cd)
decreasing from Norm - WE ARE saturday 11 April '09 AD 11:00 AM gmt WE
ARE - Land all spacecraft and aircraft (in time) - Rack 'em, Stack
'em, and Pack 'em - Surface submarines and shut down (in time) - Shut
all power plants down (in time) - Shut all nuclear plants down (in
time) - Shut down satellites and Mars rovers (in time) - Turn off all
electric current devices (in time) - Plan ahead only 24 days left -
What species is the flower? - Who is holding the flower? - Garden
Graviton, Adam Geo, Eve Tree, Cain Geo, Abel Geo, Seth Geo, Aaron Geo,
Moses Geo, Siddhartha Gautama, Jesus Christ, Muhammad Allah, George
Washington, Joseph Smith Jr, Abraham Lincoln, Geronimo Geo, Sitting
Bull, George Custer, Crazy Horse, Pappy Geo, Mammy Tree, Queen George
II, Fingers Ma Lone, Les Miserables Schmidt, Ich Pissoir Ma Gerk -
Garden Graviton

BAC JAC WM LEH

Regards,

YHWH Allah, el al (The Father)
JESUS Allah Christ (The Son)
MUHAMMAD Allah The Holy Ghost)

Garden Geo
http://nachofoto.com/photo-of-Heelstone-lion-head--4ccfaca99b35
Garden Geo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/garrydenke/979647239
Garden Geo
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/7529895
Garden Geo
http://garrydenke.multiply.com/

BAC JAC LEH WM

JAC - http://www.usdoj.gov/ Washington, DC
JAC - http://www.eucom.mil/ Stuttgart, Germany
JAC - http://www.nato.int/shape/ Mons, Belgium
JAC - http://www.jfcbs.nato.int/ Brunssum, Netherlands
JAC - http://www.afsouth.nato.int/ Naples, Italy
JAC - http://www.jhlb.nato.int/ Lisbon, Portugal
JAC - http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/ Washington, DC

God Of Democracy
Milky Way Galaxy

40 頌 40
孔夫子

SigINT SigNET

AliKh...@Rock.com, ask...@usdoj.gov, OsamaB...@Rock.com,
opns...@aol.com, KimJo...@Rock.com, ask...@dhs.gov

Garry Denke

Mar 18, 2009, 2:38:13 PM3/18/09
to KimJo...@rock.com, ask...@dhs.gov, OsamaB...@rock.com, opns...@aol.com, AliKh...@rock.com, ask...@usdoj.gov
THE HOLY GHOST
Scrivener's Error Corrected (SEC)

KimJo...@Rock.com, ask...@dhs.gov, OsamaB...@Rock.com,
opns...@aol.com, AliKh...@Rock.com, ask...@usdoj.gov

SigINT SigNET

24 頌 24
孔夫子

The Milky Way Galaxy
God Of Democracy (GOD)

KimJo...@Rock.com
OsamaB...@Rock.com
AliKh...@Rock.com

Well you Tree (3) Cowboys exactly Right,
All seven (7) JACs don't Give a Rat's Ass.

WM LEH BAC JAC

Turcaud-Conrad Universal Magnetic Reversal coming - Candela (cd)

decreasing from Norm - WE ARE saturday 11 April 2009 AD 11:00 AM gmt

WE ARE - Land all spacecraft and aircraft (in time) - Rack 'em, Stack
'em, and Pack 'em - Surface submarines and shut down (in time) - Shut
all power plants down (in time) - Shut all nuclear plants down (in
time) - Shut down satellites and Mars rovers (in time) - Turn off all
electric current devices (in time) - Plan ahead only 24 days left -
What species is the flower? - Who is holding the flower? - Garden
Graviton, Adam Geo, Eve Tree, Cain Geo, Abel Geo, Seth Geo, Aaron Geo,
Moses Geo, Siddhartha Gautama, Jesus Christ, Muhammad Allah, George
Washington, Joseph Smith Jr, Abraham Lincoln, Geronimo Geo, Sitting
Bull, George Custer, Crazy Horse, Pappy Geo, Mammy Tree, Queen George
II, Fingers Ma Lone, Les Miserables Schmidt, Ich Pissoir Ma Gerk -
Garden Graviton

BAC JAC WM LEH

Kind Regards,

YHWH Allah, el al (The Father)
JESUS Allah Christ (The Son)

MUHAMMAD Allah (The Holy Ghost)

BAC JAC LEH WM

JAC - http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/ Washington, DC

JAC - http://www.eucom.mil/ Stuttgart, Germany
JAC - http://www.nato.int/shape/ Mons, Belgium
JAC - http://www.jfcbs.nato.int/ Brunssum, Netherlands
JAC - http://www.afsouth.nato.int/ Naples, Italy
JAC - http://www.jhlb.nato.int/ Lisbon, Portugal

JAC - http://www.usdoj.gov/ Washington, DC

God Of Democracy (GOD)
The Milky Way Galaxy

24 頌 24
孔夫子

SigNET SigINT

KimJo...@Rock.com, ask...@dhs.gov, OsamaB...@Rock.com,
opns...@aol.com, AliKh...@Rock.com, ask...@usdoj.gov

Scrivener's Error Corrected (SEC)
THE HOLY GHOST

Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

Mar 18, 2009, 10:39:36 PM3/18/09
On Mar 18, 7:38 pm, Garry Denke <GarryDe...@rock.com> wrote:
> THE HOLY GHOST
> Scrivener's Error Corrected (SEC)
>
> KimJong...@Rock.com, askc...@dhs.gov, OsamaBinLa...@Rock.com,
> opnsh...@aol.com, AliKhame...@Rock.com, ask...@usdoj.gov

> SigINT SigNET
>
> 24 頌 24
> 孔夫子
>
> The Milky Way Galaxy
> God Of Democracy (GOD)

> KimJong...@Rock.com
> OsamaBinLa...@Rock.com
> AliKhame...@Rock.com
>
> Re: Garden Gravitonhttp://www.garrydenke.com/hbar.htmhttp://www.denocoinc.com/hbar.htm
> Garden Geohttp://garrydenke.multiply.com/> JAC -http://www.usdoj.gov/Washington, DC

> God Of Democracy (GOD)
> The Milky Way Galaxy
>
> 24 頌 24
> 孔夫子
>
> SigNET SigINT
>
> KimJong...@Rock.com, askc...@dhs.gov, OsamaBinLa...@Rock.com,
> opnsh...@aol.com, AliKhame...@Rock.com, ask...@usdoj.gov

> Scrivener's Error Corrected (SEC)
> THE HOLY GHOST

Garry,

I am impressed by all the geophysical investigations you have
conducted on the Stonehence site. Are you on your own in this ?
One most interesting test in my view is missing though
I have sent you an email to try to reach you
Best regard
jpturcaud.

Garry Denke

Mar 24, 2009, 4:54:14 AM3/24/09
Gravity Busters, U.S.A.

The Smithsonian /
NASA Astrophysics Data System
Time scale for magnetic reversal and the topological nonconnectivity
threshold

Celardo, G. L.; Barré, J.; Borgonovi, F.; Ruffo, S.
Physical Review E, vol. 73, Issue 1, id. 011108

Anisotropic classical Heisenberg models with all-to-all spin coupling
display a topological nonconnectivity threshold (TNT) for any number N
of spins. Below this threshold, the energy surface is disconnected in
two components with positive and negative total magnetizations,
respectively, so that magnetization cannot reverse its sign and
ergodicity is broken, even at finite N . Here, we solve the model in
the microcanonical ensemble, using a recently developed method based
on large deviation techniques, and show that a phase transition is
present at an energy higher than the TNT energy. In the energy range
between the TNT energy and the phase transition, magnetization changes
sign stochastically and its behavior can be fully characterized by an
average magnetization reversal time. The time scale for magnetic
reversal can be computed analytically, using statistical mechanics.
Numerical simulations confirm this calculation and further show that
the magnetic reversal time diverges with a power law at the TNT
threshold, with a size-dependent exponent. This exponent can be
computed in the thermodynamic limit (N→∞) , by the knowledge of
entropy as a function of magnetization, and turns out to be in
reasonable agreement with finite N numerical simulations. We finally
generalize our results to other models: Heisenberg chains with
distance-dependent coupling, small 3D clusters with nearest-neighbor
interactions, metastable states. We conjecture that the power-law
divergence of the magnetic reversal time scale might be a universal
signature of the presence of a TNT.

DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevE.73.011108
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2006PhRvE..73a1108C

Gravity Busters, U.S.A.
Drums, Pennsylvania

--
WARNING: Fires and Flames emit No Light

Pope PixieGirl, the Bishop
of Party Vibe, & Apostles

This Letter serves as Ancient Notice (AN) from the ancient Angel Of
Light (AOL) same authoured by the Ancient of Days (AD) Homo erectus
himself to the Bishop of Party Vibe (the Bishop of Rome too) &
Apostles that during the Brunhes-Matuyama Universal Magnetic Reversal
which occurred ~783,000 years ago said Ancient of Days (AD) witnessed
on this Planet Earth located in the Milky Way Galaxy the absence of
light from Fires and Flames.

WARNING: Fires and Flames emitted No Light during the Brunhes-Matuyama
Universal Magnetic Reversal which occurred ~783,000 years ago as
witnessed by Two (2) Witnesses, said ancient Angel Of Light (AOL) and
said authour the Ancient of Days (AD) Homo erectus himself, and Fires
and Flames will emit No Light during the Turcaud-Conrad Universal
Magnetic Reversal on this coming "Crucifixius Friday" 11 April 2009 AD
11:00 AM in GMT.

Apostles Print (AP) the Warning be extra Careful
with Fires and Flames because they are invisible.

I AM homo erectus I AM

have * heat

The Ancient of Days

AN AOL
AD GMT

Garry Denke

Mar 26, 2009, 3:43:11 AM3/26/09
W M * L E H
2 0 0 9

LEH $12.00 P ! WM $12.00 P !
A ! Long Life Milky Way Galaxy !

1 tree -
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Business_%26_Finance/Investments/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_W/threadview?bn=86316&tid=94960&mid=95630
Yahoo! Message Boards - Washington Mutual Inc. - Star Networks Inc.
2 tree -
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Business_%26_Finance/Investments/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_W/threadview?bn=86316&tid=94295&mid=94671
Yahoo! Message Boards - Washington Mutual Inc. - PoshGloom...
3 tree -
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Business_%26_Finance/Investments/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_W/threadview?bn=86316&tid=93396&mid=94572
Yahoo! Message Boards - Washington Mutual Inc. - What Would Denke Do?

Quake K P Q The Quake Presents:
WAMKQ...! WAMPQ...! WAMUQ...!

Me "al-Mahdi", Myself "Isa al-Masih", and I "ad-Dajjal" has said, "The
Question is, Will
the Crucified need to Wait for the Pagan Holiday to Rise again, or
Will the Stone be
Rolled away Sooner?", Me "al-Mahdi", Myself "Isa al-Masih", and I "ad-
Dajjal", said.

Slammin VINYL (- PHV -)
A!exandra Palace London
Saturday 11 t h April 2009

all Tree (3) persons ! The Jazz Man - http://www.slamminvinyl.com/eflyers/tranzmission09/
Slammin' Vinyl presents TRANZ-MISSION 2009
All tree (3) Persons ! The Geologist - http://www.slamminvinyl.com/eflyers/tranzmission09/
Slammin' Vinyl presents TRANZ-MISSION 2009
all Tree (3) persons ! The Old Man - http://www.slamminvinyl.com/eflyers/tranzmission09/
Slammin' Vinyl presents TRANZ-MISSION 2009

EASTER Bank HOLIDAY WeekEnd
T ! tranz-mission ! 09 ! the return !

ME !
al-Mahdi YHWH Allah, el al - http://al-mahdi.atspace.com/al-mahdi.html
MYSELF !
Isa al-Masih JESUS Allah Christ - http://al-mahdi.atspace.com/isa.html
* I AM !
ad-Dajjal MUHAMMAD Allah - http://al-mahdi.atspace.com/dajjal.html

Slammin VINYL (- PHV -)
A!exandra Palace London
Saturday 11 t h April 2009

Me "al-Mahdi", Myself "Isa al-Masih", and I "ad-Dajjal" has said, "The
Question is, Will
the Crucified need to Wait for the Pagan Holiday to Rise again, or
Will the Stone be
Rolled away Sooner?", Me "al-Mahdi", Myself "Isa al-Masih", and I "ad-
Dajjal", said.

WAMKQ...! WAMPQ...! WAMUQ...!
Quake K P Q The Quake Presents:

Wenatchee Rev ! Wenatchee Rev !
http://www.slamminvinyl.com/index.php?con=events_detail&event_id=23793219948e0f5fadc893
Slammin VINYL (- PHV -)
09 Wenatchee Rev ! the return
http://www.slamminvinyl.com/index.php?con=events_detail&event_id=23793219948e0f5fadc893
Slammin VINYL (- PHV -)
BOOM BOOM BOOM ! BOOM !
http://www.slamminvinyl.com/index.php?con=events_detail&event_id=23793219948e0f5fadc893
Slammin VINYL (- PHV -)

ME ! MYSELF ! * I AM !

Pre "Pals"

Me, Myself, * I AM
... the Creator

--
O ! Tranz-mission
SigINT SigNET

L E H * W M
2 0 0 9

Me, Myself, * I AM ! Come fuck You hard ! Come fuck You fast !

--
p0lygon-Window - he couldnt help but post it three times,
lame garry very lame

You're right Dumb fuck, I could Post it 30 Times
And dumb Fuck you Would still Not know There
is NO tranzmission 11 April. NO LIGHT Jerk Off

http://quod.lib.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=simple&format=Long&q1=Dumb+Ass&restrict=All&size=First+100
Bible, King James Version

YA! You r Just a Dumb ass

http://etext.virginia.edu/etcbin/kjv2www?specfile=/texts/english/religion/kjv/kjv-pub.o2w&grouping=match&docs=text&query=Dumb+Ass&sample=1-100&id=Kjv2Pet
Search the King James Bible

Y! PixieGirl de Pope!
A! PixieGirl de Pope!

YHWH Allah

There is NO tranzmission 11 April. NO LIGHT you Jack Ass

GDenke

Apr 10, 2009, 12:47:00 AM4/10/09
On Mar 18, 9:39 pm, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times
> conducted on the Stonehenge site. Are you on your own in this ?

Not alone, Her Majesty Queen George II (code name) overseeing it, Top
secret.

> One most interesting test in my view is missing though

> I have sent you an email to try to reach you.
>
> Best regard
> jpturcaud

Sorry that I missed this post Sir. Your email was not received. Is it
possible for you to resend? We receive so many emails (junk). Please
resend as a "no subject" email. They are easy to detect as not junk. I
apologise for the inconvenience. Thank you.

Best regard
gwdenke

GDenke

Apr 10, 2009, 3:41:49 PM4/10/09
Scrivener's Error Cause (SEC) 7 More Deaths

"Fuck U Cunt Koran scholars Virginia!"
http://etext.virginia.edu/toc/modeng/public/HolKora.html
"Fuck U Cunt Koran scholars IslamicCity!"
http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/quran/
"Fuck U Cunt Koran scholars Michigan!"
http://quod.lib.umich.edu/k/koran/
"U have Tools U cunt Vim (text) Fuckers!"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vim_(text_editor)
-Lord Jesus Christ

--
Scrivener's Error Cause (SEC) 7 More Deaths

O! Iraqi truck bombing kills 5 U.S. soldiers
2 Iraqi police also killed in attack in the
northern city of Mosul, military says

BAGHDAD - The U.S. military says five American soldiers were among
seven people killed in a suicide truck bombing in the northern Iraqi
city of Mosul. A military statement says two Iraqi policemen were also
killed. A sixth U.S. soldier was wounded in the blast along with 17
Iraqi policemen. The explosion took place when the bomber rammed into
a barrier outside the Iraqi police headquarters in southwestern Mosul
on Friday morning.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30151488/
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090410/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iraq
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hwK_CSpBxsNuVUEaDuOwmSSCiqGwD97FKBHG0

SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of
Bitches! SOB!Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB!
Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of
Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB!
Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of
Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB!

I AM World Peace I AM
Recitation . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah
YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah

$24 to WaMu Saints
I AM bargain,
Joseph Pops Morgan

I AM World Peace I AM
Recitation . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah
YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah

$24 to WaMu Saints
I AM cheap,
Junius Spencer Morgan

I AM World Peace I AM
Recitation . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah
YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah

$24 to WaMu Saints
I AM marriage,
Juliet Princess Morgan

I AM World Peace I AM
Recitation . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah
YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah

$24 to WaMu Saints
I AM agreed,
John Pierpont Morgan, Sr.

I AM World Peace I AM
Recitation . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah
YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah

$24 to WaMu Saints
I AM agreed,
Amelia Mimi Morgan

I AM World Peace I AM
Recitation . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah
YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah

$24 to WaMu Saints
I AM agreed,
Frances Fanny Morgan

I AM World Peace I AM
Recitation . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah . . . . Allah
YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah YHWH Allah

SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of
Bitches! SOB!Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB!
Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of
Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB!
Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of
Bitches! SOB! Scholars Of Bitches! SOB!

"It is done."

John Pierpont Morgan, Jr.
http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Business_%26_Finance/Investments/Stocks_%28A_to_Z%29/Stocks_W/threadview?bn=86316&tid=108660&mid=108660