USA TO BE HIT BY SUPER QUAKES SAYS SOLLOG

QW

Jul 3, 2001, 5:26:24 PM7/3/01
From http://www.sollog.com/prophecies/quakeswarning.txt

Earthquakes Warning

Major Quakes (7.0+) and Great Quakes (8.0+) have increased dramatically the
past seven years, as the USGS database from 1973 - Present confirms!

Super Quakes in the 9.0+ range will now start to occur frequently compared
to recent past history.

I have made seven QUAKE WARNINGS since April 2000.

These QUAKE WARNINGS are all archived in Usenet search engines with time
stamps at sites such as www.Deja.com. These documented QUAKE WARNINGS,
PROVE that I gave exact information about future Major Quakes, more
accurately than anyone or any method has ever done before!

Major Quakes, Great Quakes and Super Quakes will now start to occur at or
very close to many major urban areas in the near future, exactly as seers
like Nostradamus, Cheiro and Cayce warned over the ages!

The Age of the Great Earth Changes has started!

The following cities are all at great risk from these KILLER QUAKES, and
these cities need to be evacuated at once and abandoned forever!

New York City, New York

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Los Angeles, California

San Diego, California

San Francisco, California

Eugene, Oregon

Seattle, Washington

Victoria, Vancouver

Juneau, Alaska

Anchorage, Alaska

Las Vegas, Nevada

Phoenix Arizona

Mexico, City

Guadalajara, Mexico

Acapulco, Mexico

Guatemala, Guatemala

El Salvador, San Salvador

Managua, Nicaragua

Bogota, Colombia

Caracas, Venezuela

Lima, Peru

Santiago, Chile

Sydney, Australia

Cardwell, Australia

Darwin, Australia

Broome, Australia

Onslow, Australia

Honiara, Solomon Islands

Christchurch, New Zealand

Tonga Islands

Fiji Islands

Loyalty Islands

Pentecost Island

Port Moresby, New Guinea

Palopo, Celebes

Jakarta, Sunda Islands

Davao, Philippines

Manila, Philippines

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Taipei, Taiwan

Macau, Hong Kong

Beijing, China

Shanghai, China

Seoul, South Korea

Tokyo, Japan

Osaka, Japan

Kagoshima, Japan

Pyongyang, North Korea

Colombo, Sri Lanka

New Delhi, India

Solapur, India

Calcutta, India

Islamabad, Pakistan

Kabul, Afganistan

Almaty, Kazakstan

Ust Kut, Russia

Baku, Azerbijan

Tehran, Iran

Baghdad, Iraq

Mecca, Saudi Arabia

Cairo, Egypt

Tripoli, Libya

Jerusalem, Israel

Amman, Jordan

Damascus, Syria

Beirut, Lebanon

Ankara, Turkey

Athens, Greece

Rome, Italy

I AM

SOLLOG IMMANUEL ADONAI-ADONI

I AM

THE WORD OF ONE

Written on the 1st of July in the year 2001 C.E.

Damon Hill

Jul 3, 2001, 6:35:28 PM7/3/01
qua...@hayah.gov (QW) wrote in

The Great Monologue has spoken. Yawn.

--Damon

EL Pulpo

Jul 3, 2001, 9:33:49 PM7/3/01

QW....A.K.A. Faggot boy..... Wrote:

Sollog is a drunk idiot....

SJ.P.Ennis... A.K.A. Sollog should do only three things...
Know His Role...
Shut his mouth
And WAX MY BURRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

El Pulpo!

Ed Augusts

Jul 4, 2001, 1:44:49 AM7/4/01
QW wrote:

(snip!)

> The following cities are all at great risk from these KILLER QUAKES, and
> these cities need to be evacuated at once and abandoned forever!
>
> New York City, New York
> Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

No seismicity anywhere NEAR Philly,
but this is one place where Mr. E. was
tried. No wonder he wants it to "go down"...

> Los Angeles, California
> San Diego, California
> San Francisco, California

What's the matter with Sacramento, California?
Do they think they're going to live for ever, up there?

> Eugene, Oregon
> Seattle, Washington
> Victoria, Vancouver

Victoria is not in Vancouver, and Vancouver is not in Victoria.
You are thinking "British Columbia", Sollog! Get a grip,
and get your facts straight!

> Juneau, Alaska
> Anchorage, Alaska
> Las Vegas, Nevada

Oh, thanks a lot!
No big quakes in this immediate region
historically, either!

> Phoenix Arizona

Another place you have a personal
REASON to wish to see it
destroyed, eh!?
Run out of town, were you?

> Mexico, City
> Guadalajara, Mexico
> Acapulco, Mexico
> Guatemala, Guatemala

that's Guatemala City, Guatemala, eh?

> El Salvador, San Salvador

Eh, genius! San Salvador is the CITY,
El Salvador is the COUNTRY!

> Managua, Nicaragua
> Bogota, Colombia
> Caracas, Venezuela
> Lima, Peru
> Santiago, Chile
> Sydney, Australia
> Cardwell, Australia
> Darwin, Australia
> Broome, Australia
> Onslow, Australia
> Honiara, Solomon Islands
> Christchurch, New Zealand
> Tonga Islands
> Fiji Islands
> Loyalty Islands
> Pentecost Island
> Port Moresby, New Guinea
> Palopo, Celebes

I give up! There's too many cities!

(The Pyramids have been there for 4,500+ years
but he thinks NOW a big quake is coming!)

> Tripoli, Libya
>
> Jerusalem, Israel
>
> Amman, Jordan
>
> Damascus, Syria
>
> Beirut, Lebanon
>
> Ankara, Turkey
>
> Athens, Greece
>
> Rome, Italy

S-o-l-l-o-g, hey, there! Adonai-Adoni! You missed Paris, London, all the
German cities, all the Russian and Scandinavian cities;
but especially missed are cities in Spain, Portugal and Morroco, which are in
very active earthquake areas!

> I AM
>
> SOLLOG IMMANUEL ADONAI-ADONI
>
> I AM
>
> THE WORD OF ONE
>
> Written on the 1st of July in the year 2001 C.E.

I now do honestly believe, more than ever, because of the HUGE, all-inclusive
list above, that SOLLOG is loonier than a loonytoon! He would LOVE to see
this kind of destruction which he is imagining! That is what bothers me about
apocalyptic thinkers of all kinds, from the Book of Revelations author to the
present... They WANT to see the world end. They WANT to see a lot of people
die and suffer. As for Ennis/Sollog, I THINK HE IS LOSING IT! This crazy
list confirms it. He THINKS he is being clever by making SUCH A HUGE LIST
that if ANY of all these many dozens of cities is hit by an earthquake in the
next upteen years, he can say "I SAID THAT CITY WOULD BE HIT BY A QUAKE!!
Nyah! Nyah!" Yet what he fails to see is how ABSURD and RIDICULOUS such a
huge, all-inclusive list of more than two thirds of the big urban centers of
the world is. How it makes HIM look like a fool! Aiii, mark my words! The
spells and workings of the wicked, especially those who consort with familiar
spirits and make blood sacrifices, do fall back upon them who sent them out,
sometimes thrice-fold in strength! --e.a.

Ed Augusts

Jul 4, 2001, 1:48:09 AM7/4/01
EL Pulpo wrote:

OK!

Sylvesterthekat

Jul 4, 2001, 11:56:52 AM7/4/01

"Ed Augusts" <mysti...@icnetco.com> wrote in message

> Victoria is not in Vancouver, and Vancouver is not in Victoria.
> You are thinking "British Columbia", Sollog! Get a grip,
> and get your facts straight!

Hahahaha, well spotted there Ed. And all the other errors. What a moron.