Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

Re: Irregular polygon area calculation

閲覧: 7 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Scott

未読、
2008/01/24 17:32:522008/01/24
To:
You can use surveyors formula to calculate area of a land parcel.
A = (1/2)[Determinant(x1,x2,y1,y2)+Determinant(x2,x3,y2,y3)+ ...
+Determinant(xn,x1,yn,y1)],
where Determinant(x1,x2,y1,y2) = x1*y2-x2*y1

Or use one of many available irregular polygon area calculation
software. I like ArePoly by Open Space Software Solutions
(www.openspacesoft.com).

Global Surveyor

未読、
2008/01/24 20:57:142008/01/24
To:
Global Surveyors would be very interested in helping you promote your
software.

Visit,

Global Surveyors
www.globalsurveyors.com.au

Ralph

未読、
2008/01/25 9:21:012008/01/25
To:
Love at first Spam!

:)

"Global Surveyor" <ScottTaylo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Global Surveyor

未読、
2008/01/25 17:14:442008/01/25
To:
Global Surveyors www.globalsurveyors.com.au is a site set up to help
promote the smaller surveying related businesses. We aim to target
small business so that they can be better promoted. Ok we have our
Leica's and Trimble's of the world, but what about the unknown survey
equipment supplier.

To post and promote on Global Surveyors is FREE.

Why not check it out and give it a try today.

Regards,

Scott Taylor
Global Surveyors
www.globalsurveyors.com.au

> > Global Surveyors would be very interested in helping you promote your
> > software.
>
> > Visit,
>
> > Global Surveyors

> >www.globalsurveyors.com.au- Hide quoted text -