Practical Engineering training

teabot

Jul 11, 2008, 6:32:09 AM7/11/08

I am currently seeking a part-time course in or near to London that
will enable me to develop some practical engineering skills including
machining, CNC, and hopefully welding. Being in full time employment I
am seeking a course that takes place in the evenings. My aim is to get
some broad experience for personal projects rather than career
development.

I found what looked like a suitable course (Performing Engineering
Operations In Mechanical Engineering) on the City and Guilds website
but cannot find a part-time training provider. Can anyone recommend
any suitable courses or colleges near London, UK that might be
offering something of this type?

Many thanks,

Elliot.