Re: M.I 5-Pers ecution . BB C Ne wscasters Li e & Den y Th eyre Watch ing Me

jim

Dec 26, 2007, 7:52:31 PM12/26/07
If anyone can point me to some legitimate info about this schizophrenic
individual, such as real name, address, etc. I will take care of this little
posting problem personally.

jim

<mvev...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ja0711260...@4ax.com...

> [...]
> in
> the local pub the Rose and Crown with the company's technical. director
> Ian, and Phil, another employee. Ian made a few references to. me and said
> to Phil, as if in an aside, "Is. he the bloke who's been on TV?" to which
> Phil replied, "Yes,. I think so".
>
> The reader. might think that mere "watching" by newscasters etc might be a
> relatively benign happening.. But it is not; it is part of MI5s framework
> of harassment and lies. On many occasions the. reactions of the BBCs
> newscasters to me has been in the nature of. sarcasm, implicit contempt
> and
> abuse. This is visible in Witchells. news programme mentioned above, where
> he engages in abuse by laughing at me during his newsreading.. It was
> particularly visible in the early period of 1990-92, and as late as.
> Autumn
> 1993, when during a Newsnight broadcast Jeremy Paxman. interviewed a
> football person about soccer. hooliganism, and the interviewee gave vent
> an unsubtle rant about "theyre idiots, theyre just idiots,. keep up the
> surveillance". Paxman started grinning,. showing he understood and was
> taking. part in the abuse being perpetrated on that programme.
>
> Conclusion
>
> The MI5 Persecution started with. harassment by television newscasters,
> and
> today. harassment by TV and radio presenters still forms a key part of
> MI5s
> activities against me. When this business started in June 1990 I was. in
> relatively good. health of mind. Years of persecution by the secret police
> and. their mouthpieces in the state-run BBC and other media eroded my
> health until MI5 achieved their aim of. seeing me rendered mentally ill in
> November 1992. The diagnosis. which was forced on me unfortunately and
> ironically meant that my reports of the. harassment are disregarded,
> because the mentally ill are second-class. citizens in todays Britain.
>
> Yet TV and radio. harassment continues, albeit in a reduced form, despite
> my taping all the programmes I watch, resulting in my. being able to
> obtain
> and demonstrate objectively on the website. instances of media presenters
> attacking me. Unfortunately. these recorded instances are quite tenuous; I
> might understand them, the presenters. understand what it is theyre doing,
> but despite many thousands of. people knowing the truth of the "newscaster
> watching", the omerta continues and they continue to refuse. to admit the
> truth of the matter. It is. a terrible indictment of British society that
> there is not even one decent person. willing to speak out. I look forward
> to the day when. the truth does finally emerge, and the mass corruption
> which has allowed the MI5 persecution to take place. is finally purged and
> the Establishment. criminals caught and appropriately punished.

Dave Plowman (News)

Dec 26, 2007, 8:19:48 PM12/26/07
In article <dHCcj.37067$N67....@bignews5.bellsouth.net>,

jim <j...@home.net> wrote:
> If anyone can point me to some legitimate info about this schizophrenic
> individual, such as real name, address, etc. I will take care of this
> little posting problem personally.

If it annoys you so much why re-post the entire fooking article?

--
*This message has been ROT-13 encrypted twice for extra security *

To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Eeyore

Dec 26, 2007, 11:55:58 PM12/26/07

jim wrote:

> If anyone can point me to some legitimate info about this schizophrenic
> individual, such as real name, address, etc. I will take care of this little
> posting problem personally.

Firstly you need to remove uk.misc from the reply. That's where he gets the kick
of harvesting the replies.

A quick Google reveals all. Someone did post a link to his site last time he
flooded Usenet.

The guy's seriously mentally disturbed. He lives in the UK currently AIUI, so
it'll be a long trip for you to fix the problem.

I do wish that all the news providers had a bar on posts with multiple instances
of MI5 in them though.

Graham

UCLAN

Dec 27, 2007, 12:55:24 AM12/27/07
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

>>If anyone can point me to some legitimate info about this schizophrenic
>>individual, such as real name, address, etc. I will take care of this
>>little posting problem personally.
>
> If it annoys you so much why re-post the entire fooking article?

Because he uses OE and doesn't know any better. IOW, he's a fool.

jim

Dec 27, 2007, 5:17:32 AM12/27/07

"Eeyore" <rabbitsfriend...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> jim wrote:
>
>> If anyone can point me to some legitimate info about this schizophrenic
>> individual, such as real name, address, etc. I will take care of this
>> little
>> posting problem personally.
>
> Firstly you need to remove uk.misc from the reply. That's where he gets
> the kick
> of harvesting the replies.
>
> A quick Google reveals all. Someone did post a link to his site last time
> he
> flooded Usenet.
>
> The guy's seriously mentally disturbed. He lives in the UK currently AIUI,
> so
> it'll be a long trip for you to fix the problem.

I don't want to go there...just assist the UK government in providing some
sort of help for him.

He is most certianly mentally disturbed. And, he is certainly a public
nusance. Seeing as he is abusing public and private computer systems and
that he is definitely in need of some mental help, I find it hard to believe
that there is nothing that can be done to ensure that he neither harms
himself or others.

Surely there is something that the UK governments can do to stop this
lunacy.

> I do wish that all the news providers had a bar on posts with multiple
> instances
> of MI5 in them though.

I asked the server wrangler at my ISP to do something, but he insists his
hands are tied (proabably by MI5 ;) ).

As do I. I have tried banning the user....but that only bans the email
address - which he is sane enough to change.

Couldn't find that info on Google. If anyone has the website address of our
MI5 friend, I would appreciate it being posted.

Thanks!

jim

Eric Gisin

Dec 27, 2007, 5:49:14 PM12/27/07
Classic delusions of persecution. Here is something from another group:

His name is Mike Corley. He is part of usenet history.

Mike lives in Clapham, South London, he first began his postings
to usenet, BBS, and online forums back in 1996, which is long before
most of you, especially google gropers, learned of he internet let
alone knew how to use it.
But Mikes paranoia of alleged MI5 persecution can be traced back
as far 1990, when newspaper editors, TV newsdesks, magazine
reviewers, radio shows et al, first received Mike's reports of his
harassment by UK security services and MI5 operatives.

Mike has his own website:
http://www.five.org.uk/

There have been numerous newspaper articles and online thesis
about Mike's postings, this is a BBC article on the subject:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/A164404

And amongst many other covers of the Mike Corley phenomenon
there has been a modern opera about this usenet legend:
http://www.thecorleyconspiracy.com/

"Eeyore" <rabbitsfriend...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

jim

Dec 28, 2007, 3:45:00 AM12/28/07
Eric,

Thanks so much for this information.

Perhaps we can get Mike some help. Nobody's life should be wasted being
afraid of the boogeyman. There are enough real threats to be concerned
about.

jim

"Eric Gisin" <gi...@uniserve.com> wrote in message