Static RAM <10ns ?

Wayne Diener

Nov 10, 1990, 8:23:49 PM11/10/90
>In article <24...@krafla.rhi.hi.is> ad...@rhi.hi.is (Adam David) writes:
>Well, does anyone know what kind of static RAM is available with access time
>within TEN nanoseconds including possible interface time to HCMOS? I am
>inclined to believe that this may require ECL components. What it available,
>and how would it be rigged up? I need approx 16*16*16 bits, and the shorter
>the access time the better, so long as there's a supplier who can ship.
>All suggestions gratefully received.
>
>Adam David. ad...@rhi.hi.is

If my multiplication is correct, that's only 8 bytes. You might be better
off trying to use eight 8 bit latches - ACT or FCT parts might be fast
enough for you (I don't have a data book handy) and then you wouldn't have
to worry about the ECL<->HCMOS level shifting either.

| // Wayne D. Diener |
| // Spokane, WA |
| \\ // E-mail reply to: |
| \X/ To: isc-br!hawk!wddami!way...@uunet.uu.net |

Adam David

Nov 11, 1990, 11:50:42 AM11/11/90

Shailendra Anant Save

Nov 12, 1990, 11:19:59 PM11/12/90
From article <24...@krafla.rhi.hi.is>, by ad...@rhi.hi.is (Adam David):

I'd be interested in this as well. Can some knowledgeable soul
please send me email?

Thanks,
--Shailendra

--
Physical: Shailendra Save, Logical: ss...@caen.engin.umich.edu ICBM: 42 33'W 83 71'N
2303 Conger Baits II, UUCP: ...!umix!caen.engin.umich.edu!ssave Fax: 313-747-1781

(For those who don't know, a weasel is a wolverine)