FS: Samsung HCN4727 Parts

1 view

Chris F.

Mar 25, 2011, 11:24:09 AM3/25/11
The convergence amp failed again on this set and damaged something on the
mainboard, so I'm junking this set rather than gamble any more money on it.
I have the full chassis here, including 3 good CRTs (blue one needs the
coolant changed). I also bought a new convergence processor board for it,
I'm asking $50 for that. The rest of it is open to offers.
If anyone wants parts from this let me know soon, otherwise it is going on
the trash (except for the convergence processor, I will list that on eBay).

Chris F.

Mar 30, 2011, 2:25:10 PM3/30/11
I figured as much.... to the trash it goes.

"Chris F." <zapp...@hotmail.com> wrote in message