MONSANTO counter-timer 100C manual desired..

Jamie

Nov 9, 2007, 8:36:33 PM11/9/07
I have just repaired the front end of an old Nixie tube
Mansanto counter for a friend.. He is asking for the manual
that might display the simple circuit lay out for the next time
he blows it up..I have to admit, I think it would have been
easier for me also if I had at least the schematic :)

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

cnk...@gmail.com

Sep 30, 2017, 8:57:55 PM9/30/17
Looking for one myself. Free PDF preferred but if I have to pay a small amount so be it.

Please post any leads here thanks

N_Cook

Oct 1, 2017, 6:37:16 AM10/1/17
On 01/10/2017 01:57, cnk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking for one myself. Free PDF preferred but if I have to pay a small amount so be it.
>
> Please post any leads here thanks

Have you misread an inventory label as a maker's label?

Foxs Mercantile

Oct 1, 2017, 1:31:09 PM10/1/17
Monsanto made a 100C counter/timer.
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/201883000786>

Here's a manual for the 100B / 101B which look similar.
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/141910795622>
although $25 + $13.95 shipping sounds a bit harsh.

--
Jeff-1.0
wa6fwi

tschw...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2017, 10:27:40 AM10/2/17
On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 7:57:55 PM UTC-5, cnk...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking for one myself. Free PDF preferred but if I have to pay a small amount so be it.
>
> Please post any leads here thanks

Place your inquiry over on the google neonixie-l group. Someone there will have it.

Terry

tschw...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2017, 12:54:33 PM10/2/17
The same schematic is available on BAMA for free.

Terry

Foxs Mercantile

Oct 2, 2017, 7:55:58 PM10/2/17
On 10/2/2017 11:54 AM, tschw...@gmail.com wrote:
> The same schematic is available on BAMA for free.

<http://bama.edebris.com/download/monsanto/100B-101B/Monsanto%20100B-101B%20Sch.pdf>

That's the 100B 101B that I mentioned.