Broken screen phone

torncez

Sep 15, 2015, 12:17:07 AM9/15/15

After a bad accident my new phone ( i've used it only in 2 months) get a
broken screen, i keep using it but some of my friend said it would tend
to electric sock or something ... i would like to know is it truth?
any idea i really appriciate :)

--
torncez

Sjouke Burry

Sep 15, 2015, 12:59:21 AM9/15/15
Your friend is a fool. If you believe him, you are also a fool.

Rheilly Phoull

Sep 15, 2015, 3:43:40 AM9/15/15
"torncez" wrote in message news:torncez....@diybanter.com...
I believe the main danger is injury from the jagged edges if any, as said
before there is no danger from electric shock.

Cursitor Doom

Sep 15, 2015, 7:52:40 PM9/15/15
On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 15:43:46 +0800, Rheilly Phoull wrote:

> "torncez" wrote in message news:torncez....@diybanter.com...
>

> After a bad accident my new phone ( i've used it only in 2 months) get a
> broken screen, i keep using it but some of my friend said it would tend
> to electric sock or something ... i would like to know is it truth?
> any idea i really appriciate :)

Yeah, you can now use it as a taser.

micky

Sep 15, 2015, 9:02:16 PM9/15/15
In sci.electronics.repair, on Tue, 15 Sep 2015 06:01:17 +0200, torncez
No danger of electric shock. The problem is that the phone calls and
worse yet, the pictures, can leak out and mess up your pocket.

jurb...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2015, 12:32:33 AM9/16/15
Hey, what if nobody told them. Is that their fault ?

Explain and teach and ADD something to humanity rather than taking away from it.

Ignorance is not a sin until it is willful. When you see that go to town.

Maybe nobody ever told them the shit you think they should know. Is that their fault ?

Tim R

Sep 25, 2015, 4:05:29 PM9/25/15
Perfectly safe, except when pumping gas.