Recovering deleted answering machine email

Jesse Graybill

Sep 23, 2010, 1:03:43 AM9/23/10
I have an AT&T answering machine that I accidentally deleted a message
on.

AT&T has told me there's no official way to get the message back.

Is there any way to pull this off the hardware directly?

Thanks!

ne...@jecarter.us

Sep 23, 2010, 12:27:16 PM9/23/10

If it's a semi-current model with messages stored on a chip, it might
be possible with a lab full of electronic gear.

You might ask one of the thumb drive recovery companies for a quote -
start with the hard drive companies and see where they send you.
Ontrack Data Recovery is one I've used in the past for hard drives.

John

Michael Kennedy

Sep 25, 2010, 4:05:52 PM9/25/10
"Jesse Graybill" <jesse.g...@gmail.com> wrote in message

In short no... It is possible, but I can't say I know anyone willing to go
the time and expense to do so. We are probably talking $1000+ maybe more
since this is not exactly the standard recovery job..

So yes, if this message is worth it..