SONY ZS-RS60BT Personal Audio System (Boombox CD/USB/Bluetooth Player) Looking for service manual

guijarrosoy

Oct 13, 2016, 1:06:30 PM10/13/16
Hi, I am trying to take this apart, removed 9 screws ... Not sure how to open without denting the plastic.. Does anyone has a service manual?

Thanks.

N_Cook

Oct 15, 2016, 4:03:46 AM10/15/16
On 13/10/2016 18:05, guijarrosoy wrote:
> Hi, I am trying to take this apart, removed 9 screws ... Not sure how to open without denting the plastic.. Does anyone has a service manual?
>
> Thanks.

a u-tube vid is probably your only chance, try a generic search on "Sony
ZS" initially if no direct hits

guijarrosoy

Oct 18, 2016, 1:12:20 PM10/18/16
El jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016, 14:06:30 (UTC-3), guijarrosoy escribió:
> Hi, I am trying to take this apart, removed 9 screws ... Not sure how to open without denting the plastic.. Does anyone has a service manual?
>
> Thanks.

Thank you... Best regards.

Ned-Mister

May 9, 2017, 11:37:04 PM5/9/17
responding to
http://www.electrondepot.com/repair/sony-zs-rs60bt-personal-audio-system-boombox-cd-usb-bluetoo-166676-.htm
, Ned-Mister wrote:
> algenta wrote:
>
> El jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016, 14:06:30 (UTC-3), guijarrosoy
> escribi?
> ?:
> > Hi, I am trying to take this apart, removed 9 screws ... Not sure
> how to
> open without denting the plastic.. Does anyone has a service manual?
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> Thank you... Best regards.

Did you ever find the service manual for the Sony ZS-RS60BT? I need the same
document and cannot located this item online.