Taco Bell Aftermath

Madness

Sep 3, 2017, 12:10:54 PM9/3/17
*BBBRRRAAAPPP!!!* *BLIP-BLIP-BLIP!* *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!*

M Philbrook

Sep 3, 2017, 12:30:42 PM9/3/17
In article <ooh9a1$arm$1...@dont-email.me>, madnes...@gmail.com says...

> *BBBRRRAAAPPP!!!* *BLIP-BLIP-BLIP!* *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!*

and which end?

Madness

Sep 3, 2017, 1:29:00 PM9/3/17
The rear end, of course!

rickman

Sep 3, 2017, 1:42:04 PM9/3/17
There should be an age limit for posting. No one under the age of 12.

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998

Madness

Sep 3, 2017, 3:54:47 PM9/3/17
On 9/3/2017 1:41 PM, rickman wrote:
> Madness wrote on 9/3/2017 1:28 PM:
>> On 9/3/2017 12:35 PM, M Philbrook wrote:
>>> In article <ooh9a1$arm$1...@dont-email.me>, madnes...@gmail.com says...

>>> and which end?
>>>
>> The rear end, of course!
>
> There should be an age limit for posting.  No one under the age of 12.

I'm on the TB crapper squashin' one out! But I don't see how age comes
into play!

bitrex

Sep 3, 2017, 4:25:53 PM9/3/17
Please remember to wipe front to back this time, for Pete's sake.

Jeff Liebermann

Sep 3, 2017, 4:55:54 PM9/3/17
On Sun, 3 Sep 2017 15:54:42 -0400, Madness <madnes...@gmail.com>
wrote:
You seem to be a bit old to have an anal fixation.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_stage>

>But I don't see how age comes into play!

After your first hemorrhoid, I think you'll understand.

--
Jeff Liebermann je...@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

pf...@aol.com

Sep 7, 2017, 7:08:58 AM9/7/17
On Sunday, September 3, 2017 at 4:55:54 PM UTC-4, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

> After your first hemorrhoid, I think you'll understand.

Never gonna happen to a perfect asshole.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA