Precision Fidelity C7 preamp schematic please

Tim Schwartz

Sep 23, 2021, 2:02:54 PM9/23/21
Hello all,

I've got a Precision Fidelity C7 preamp here, and could really use a
schematic to figure out what a previous person did to it. It is easy to
find a diagram of the phono stage on line, but not the rest of it (Power
Supplies and output stage). Anyone happen to have one they could share?

Thanks!
Tim

Phil Allison

Sep 23, 2021, 5:22:19 PM9/23/21
Tim Schwartz wrote:
===============
** Here's the PSU part:

https://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649678917-fidelity-research-c7-a-preamp/images/2987480/

.... Phil

Tim Schwartz

Sep 25, 2021, 8:11:54 AM9/25/21
Thanks Phil, That is exactly what I needed.

Regards,
Tim

Phil Allison

Sep 26, 2021, 3:09:36 AM9/26/21
Schwartz wrote:
=============

> >> I've got a Precision Fidelity C7 preamp here, and could really use a
> >> schematic to figure out what a previous person did to it. It is easy to
> >> find a diagram of the phono stage on line, but not the rest of it (Power
> >> Supplies and output stage). Anyone happen to have one they could share?
> >>

> > ** Here's the PSU part:
> >
> > https://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649678917-fidelity-research-c7-a-preamp/images/2987480/
> >

> Thanks Phil, That is exactly what I needed.

** You need to improve your Googling skills.

When looking for schems and such, try clicking on "images'.
The eye can spot relevant images much quicker that scrolling masses of irrelevant hits on Google.

I found the link above in about 60 seconds that way.

...... Phil