Sony TV

Vince Schmitt

Jul 27, 2011, 10:46:47 AM7/27/11
Hi!
Sony TV KDL 40S4100
How much voltage should be on the bridge rectifier? The relay clicks and
nothing happens.
Thanks for any info I can get.
Vince

John-Del

Jul 27, 2011, 10:23:23 PM7/27/11

If you're reading it right at the AC bridge, expect 160VDC for 120VAC
in.

Vince Schmitt

Aug 2, 2011, 9:20:26 AM8/2/11
Hi!
Is there anyone that knows why KDL 40S4100 won't turn on, I thought sure
it was the power supply, I tried a new one, with no change, the relay clicks
and nothing/
Thanks
Vince

Ken

Aug 2, 2011, 12:21:55 PM8/2/11

Have you looked at the power bus leads from the output of the PS to see
what kind of load the PS would see? Sounds like it could be seeing an
overload.