GE Radio/Cassette Recorder 3-5264A Schematic

jaugu...@verizon.net

Feb 27, 2015, 11:38:30 AM2/27/15

Does anyone know where I can get a schematic for
an old GE Radio/Cassette Recorder model 3-5264A?

I am willing to pay for it.

Thank You in advance, John

dansabr...@yahoo.com

Feb 27, 2015, 2:25:52 PM2/27/15
I think I have this on paper. Is there something specific you need?

Dan

jaugu...@verizon.net

Feb 28, 2015, 1:43:28 PM2/28/15
Hi Dan,

Just the schematic of the audio amplifier and speaker connection.

If you have a scanner, scan that part and send it as an image file
attached to email.

For my email address, remove "ine".

I have many service manuals and maybe someday, I can return the
favor.

Again Thank You, John

jaugu...@verizon.net

Mar 7, 2015, 10:48:49 AM3/7/15

>On Fri, 27 Feb 2015 11:25:45 -0800 (PST), dansabr...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>>I think I have this on paper. Is there something specific you need?
>>
>>Dan

UPDATE:

I did not receive the schematic (part or whole) from Dan.

Please, does anyone know a site where I can buy a
schematic (GE Radio/Cassette Recorder model 3-5264A)
to download?