VEHICLE VIDEO

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2015, 8:51:39 PM7/24/15

Need a 3rd TV camera for my truck for rearward views of a towed trailer.

Is the video output of vehicle cameras compatible with a Dell Inspiron flat screen ? is there a standard for communications between units ?

The Dell sits on a plywood table from dash over doghouse to the metal cargo/cockpit divider wall. Dell runs Garmin and Streets and trips...going around and thru LA is a snap. However, LA sports some wicked arterial intersections where rearward cameras are a large safety component.

Are wireless camera/screen units equipped with frequency adjusters so a second and interfering signal can be tuned away from with a frequency adjuster ?

other suggestions and info welcome.

jurb...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2015, 2:33:00 AM7/26/15
Sounds like the best bet might be to ask the vendor of the equipment you already have. It will probably just fit right in.

Unless I am misunderstanding this.

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2015, 10:28:35 AM7/26/15
On Sunday, July 26, 2015 at 2:33:00 AM UTC-4, jurb...@gmail.com wrote:
> Sounds like the best bet might be to ask the vendor of the equipment you already have. It will probably just fit right in.
>
> Unless I am misunderstanding this.

no, the question is geek simple....your answer was the vendors answer

digital output to digital input....but that's not what happens as we have read mnay tmeis wthi thoer equimmmmmm ...

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2015, 6:14:02 PM7/27/15
on the whole, computer video has a brain sorting the input to the output holding info on various standards rather than a group of bipods 'agreeing' on a 'standard'

TV has no brain. !!!! Eureka !

but the rig needs coupling and cable to start.

I assume the hookup and directions answers are found in brand forums as Dell Forums Inspirion.