Revox B225 Service/User Info

Richard Smith

Jun 26, 2010, 6:49:09 AM6/26/10

I have just acquired a Revox B225 CD player in need of repair.
I have found what appears to be the only copy of a service manual on
the 'web - does anyone know of another source?
Also, I could use a User Manual for this beast, does anyone have an
electronic copy?

TIA

Richard

Richard Smith

Jun 26, 2010, 6:57:33 AM6/26/10

Okay, within milliseconds of posting that one, I found both manuals on-line at:

ftp://ftp.studer.ch/Public/Products/Revox/Revox_B225/

Richard

Chuck

Jun 28, 2010, 10:56:19 AM6/28/10

The most common problem with these was that the crystal failed and
then it wouldn't play disks. Chuck

Richard

Jul 24, 2010, 12:15:24 PM7/24/10

What do you mean by "crystal"? Mine stops playing after about four minutes

Richard