Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

Pepperl & Fuchs KM/Ex-E2-HF

30 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Iain Wilkie

no leída,
28 oct 2008, 8:34:13 a.m.28/10/2008
para
Hi All,

Hope someone can help me on this one....

I am trying to get hold of a datasheet for the above device... I believe it
is an isolation amplifier.

It is listed on Pepperl & Fuchs website but the link crashes. I have also
tried contacting them but
to no avail.

Can anybody help ?

Thanks in advance

Iain Wilkie

--

http://www.wilkie-electronics.co.uk

Wilkie Electronics
16, Muirhall Terrace
Perth
PH2 7ES
Scotland
United Kingdom

Tel/Fax +44 (0)1738 621492

N_Cook

no leída,
28 oct 2008, 10:26:11 a.m.28/10/2008
para
Iain Wilkie <ia...@wilkie-electronics.co.uk> wrote in message

try via www.archive.org
or different browser
or go through a proxy

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Franc Zabkar

no leída,
28 oct 2008, 5:01:56 p.m.28/10/2008
para
On Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:34:13 -0000, "Iain Wilkie"
<ia...@wilkie-electronics.co.uk> put finger to keyboard and composed:

>I am trying to get hold of a datasheet for the above device... I believe it
>is an isolation amplifier.
>
>It is listed on Pepperl & Fuchs website but the link crashes.

What is the URL of the part?

- Franc Zabkar

Iain Wilkie

no leída,
28 oct 2008, 7:15:30 p.m.28/10/2008
para

Iain Wilkie

no leída,
29 oct 2008, 4:05:40 p.m.29/10/2008
para
Ok folks, finally go a spec sheet, so now I am looking for a spare part....

Payment no problem, but within reason please

Iain Wilkie

--

http://www.wilkie-electronics.co.uk

Wilkie Electronics
16, Muirhall Terrace
Perth
PH2 7ES
Scotland
United Kingdom

Tel/Fax +44 (0)1738 621492

"Iain Wilkie" <ia...@wilkie-electronics.co.uk> wrote in message

tery...@gmail.com

no leída,
23 ene 2017, 8:59:29 a.m.23/1/2017
para
Hie. Did you find it. Im also looking for the same part. KM/EX-E2-HF

tery...@gmail.com

no leída,
23 ene 2017, 8:59:30 a.m.23/1/2017
para

tery...@gmail.com

no leída,
23 ene 2017, 8:59:30 a.m.23/1/2017
para

Michael Black

no leída,
23 ene 2017, 1:16:27 p.m.23/1/2017
para
On Mon, 23 Jan 2017, tery...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hie. Did you find it. Im also looking for the same part. KM/EX-E2-HF

It wsa eight years ago, you don't quote any of the message you are
replying to, and most questions here are for people who post once and are
never heard from again.

So what do you think?

Michael

0 mensajes nuevos