Any Chance Of Geting A Print For A Marantz SR940 ?

jurb...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2017, 3:10:53 AM11/28/17
All my sources have let me down.

It has some sort of microprocessor type problem, if I can't fix that I need to modify it for use as a separate [pert amp. The guy needs alor of power to keep up with live drums.

pf...@aol.com

Nov 28, 2017, 7:18:52 AM11/28/17
On Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at 3:10:53 AM UTC-5, jurb...@gmail.com wrote:
> All my sources have let me down.
>
> It has some sort of microprocessor type problem, if I can't fix that I need to modify it for use as a separate [pert amp. The guy needs alor of power to keep up with live drums.

https://ibzdckwfk.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/marantz-sr940-service-manual.pdf

If you trust the source.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

jurb...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2017, 1:07:13 PM11/28/17
Been there - no good.

Foxs Mercantile

Nov 29, 2017, 5:37:29 AM11/29/17
On 11/28/2017 2:10 AM, jurb...@gmail.com wrote:
> All my sources have let me down.

I thought you claimed to be able to work on anything without
a schematic.

--
Jeff-1.0
wa6fwi

jurb...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2017, 5:58:01 AM11/29/17
Not ANYTHING. Not with microprocessors especially. Actually I can still but I can only go so far.

It is still a hell of alot easier with a print than without.

Looks like I will have to prove it on this. It wil take a hell of alot more time. After all it is only a 200 WPC amp.