Schematics

tyoun...@comcast.net

Oct 25, 2014, 5:48:57 AM10/25/14
Where can I obtain schematics for the newer lcd and led flat screen TV's?

Tim Schwartz

Oct 25, 2014, 8:17:36 AM10/25/14
On 10/25/2014 5:48 AM, tyoun...@comcast.net wrote:
> Where can I obtain schematics for the newer lcd and led flat screen TV's?

In general, from the manufacturer's parts department, or one of their
authorized parts distributors. A specific make and model would be
useful info to post.

Regards,
Tim

Arfa Daily

Oct 25, 2014, 8:48:47 AM10/25/14

<tyoun...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Where can I obtain schematics for the newer lcd and led flat screen TV's?

All over the place. Elektrotanya.com and eserviceinfo.com are first places
to check. Google is your friend ...

Use the words "free schematic download" when searching. That will usually
turn up service manuals if they're out there. Also learn to use the
exclusion and inclusion operators in the Google search field to weed out
irrelevant crap

Arfa

micky

Oct 27, 2014, 12:46:18 PM10/27/14
On Sat, 25 Oct 2014 13:48:42 +0100, "Arfa Daily"
<arfa....@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Use the words "free schematic download" when searching. That will usually
>turn up service manuals if they're out there. Also learn to use the
>exclusion and inclusion operators in the Google search field to weed out
>irrelevant crap
>
>Arfa

Alas, the exclusion operator - still works fine, but the required
inclusion operator + seems to have been abandoned by Google. Not just
seems. I read on some google page what + does and insist on inclusion
is not it.

I don't know what's wrong with them sometimes. They should have known
not to get rid of it.

c4urs11

Oct 27, 2014, 4:05:07 PM10/27/14
On Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:46:12 -0400, micky wrote:
> Alas, the exclusion operator - still works fine, but the required
> inclusion operator + seems to have been abandoned by Google.

You can enhance inclusion by repeating a keyword three times.
Not the same as a + but definitely improving the results.

Cheers!

Arfa Daily

Oct 27, 2014, 9:58:51 PM10/27/14

"micky" <NONONO...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
You can force the search to only include sites with specific words by
enclosing them within double quotes i.e.

"Sharp" "free" "TV" "schematics"

returns only pages with those specific terms. There are better examples when
you are engaged in an actual search, but that will do to illustrate the
principle.

The + sign now seems to be something to do with returning Google+ pages. I
hadn't realised that had changed ...

Arfa

micky

Oct 29, 2014, 9:20:01 PM10/29/14
I just had a good occasion to test this.

I wanted to find pump up the brakes and entering just that
gave 7.2 meg hits with my exact phrase not first, fourth, or fifth.
They didn't have the word up.

Using pump up up up the brakes I got 3.46 meg hits with all
the words** in the first 7 hits, Stopped looking at that point. But
by hit 6, they were not all in a row. Clearly better than the first
method, above. **Not counting "the".

Using pump "up" the brakes I got 3.57 meg hits, no "up" in hit
1, 3, or 5. At least not in the excerpt.

Using "pump up the brakes" I got only 32,700 hits with the first
55 hits in a row with all 4 (four) words, and I got tired of counting at
that point.

C4. using the word 3 times clearly helps, but Arfa has you beat.

Arfa, I tested quotes verus no quotes years ago but years after google
started and I got the same results with quotes or without. But either
I didn't choose the right search terms, or they've changed things. I
think I didn't choose the right terms, although maybe when they got rid
of + they improved "words". ??

jhanl...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2014, 4:04:52 PM11/26/14
if you supply m model number i maybe able to help you as i am tv tech and have a lot of lcd/plasma manuals keep in mind i cant promise i will have the manual you need but mabye able to help you find it .

james