Sources for small DC motors

JUD

Sep 22, 2005, 11:36:13 PM9/22/05
I need some sources for small DC motors.

Specifically, I need a 4.8V, permanent magnet, DC motor for a small
appliance. The manufacturer's web site does not offer retail sales, but

I did get the motor specs from their site. Ideally, I would like a
source that provides the original motor and substitutes.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Jim

James Sweet

Sep 23, 2005, 12:24:39 AM9/23/05

"JUD" <dal...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

What sort of size are you talking about and how many do you need? Electronic
Goldmine has a fair selection of motors, as do hobby shops.

Mike Berger

Sep 23, 2005, 1:29:01 PM9/23/05
You could ask the manufacturer for names of distributors.

zwge...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2015, 3:52:42 AM10/29/15
Sell:
China Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co. Ltd engages in designing, manufacturing and marketing all kinds of electric motors. They are mainly suitable for the following applications: smart home application used in smart kitchen and laundry, medical instrument for personal care, smart E-transmission applied in automobile, industry automation applied in telecommunication and a great variety of plastic/metal planetary gearbox in different sizes.
In order to develop the oversea market, we are current seeking new partners around the world to create a bright future together. ZhaoWei is a right choice and excellent partnership with sincere services.

Company: Shenzhen ZHAOWEI Machinery & Electronics Co., Ltd
Contact: Anny Liu
Tel:+86-755-27322652
Fax:+86-755-27323949
E-mail:sa...@zwgearbox.com
Add: Blk. 18, Longwangmiao Industry Park, Fuyong Tn., Bao’an Dist., Shenzhen 518103, Guangdong, China

Ken Layton

Oct 29, 2015, 12:16:41 PM10/29/15
Servo City sells all types of small dc motors:

https://www.servocity.com/html/motors___accessories.html

pf...@aol.com

Oct 30, 2015, 7:56:38 AM10/30/15
http://www.pittman-motors.com/

A primary source for many OEM manufacturers. And they make fine motors.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Wond

Oct 30, 2015, 11:37:19 AM10/30/15
I had good service from this guy:
<http://www.techmax.com/small-electric-motors/index.htm>

Michael A. Terrell

Oct 30, 2015, 7:17:42 PM10/30/15
You are all replying to a ten year old thread that was resurrected
by a Google spammer. He is spamming a lot of electronics newsgroups to
sell his garbage. No honest company has to resort to spam.