O.K. Aliens Shot Down Meteor?

mog...@hotmail.com

Sep 27, 2017, 2:41:23 PM9/27/17
"While they have not put forward an alternative explanation for the explosion, outlandish theories in the past have included a massive volcanic eruption, a comet mainly composed of ice not solid space rock, a black hole colliding with Earth and even aliens shooting down a meteor from a UFO in order to save Earth."

Mystery Deepens Over World's Biggest Explosion In Russia
Daily Mail - January 23, 2017
-- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4147034/Mystery-deepens-world-s-biggest-explosion-Russia.html

N_Cook

Sep 27, 2017, 3:32:10 PM9/27/17
What was so mysterious about the Chelyabinsk meteor ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelyabinsk_meteor

I suppose they did not have dashboard cams 100 years ago for a slightly
larger meteor Earth-grazing air-burst event

Allodoxaphobia

Sep 27, 2017, 10:01:39 PM9/27/17
And this has what all to do with sci.electronics.repair?????????

rickman

Sep 27, 2017, 10:30:49 PM9/27/17
Don't you think aliens are going to want their equipment repaired????????

Oh, that should be in sci.electronics.repair.alien... Sorry, my bad.

--

Rick C

on the centerline of totality since 1998

N_Cook

Sep 28, 2017, 3:22:46 AM9/28/17
But the paranoid android got by , not repairing all the painful diodes
down his left side.