slightly OT: anybody getting access to craigslist?

RobertMacy

Nov 24, 2014, 2:25:13 PM11/24/14
I've been trying main and specific craiglist websites and EVERYone comes
up error, now for over 3 hours!

Do you guys get access?

Ken Layton

Nov 24, 2014, 2:27:30 PM11/24/14
Working ok for me here in Olympia, Wash.

Don Y

Nov 24, 2014, 2:37:30 PM11/24/14
Sure. Local and "global".

Did you pay the Craigslist fee announced in the email you received earlier
this month?

Jerry Peters

Nov 24, 2014, 4:15:10 PM11/24/14
SANS/ISC is reporting problems with access:
https://isc.sans.edu/forums/diary/Craigslist+Outage/18987

rickman

Nov 24, 2014, 5:17:36 PM11/24/14
It is working for me both the top level page and the Washington, D.C. page.

--

Rick

RobertMacy

Nov 25, 2014, 1:04:56 AM11/25/14