Cordless Panasonic phones

pebe

May 30, 2010, 2:28:15 PM5/30/10

I recently purchased a pair of Panasonic KX-TG6522E cordless phones with
answer machine. I have noticed that when I am having a conversation with
someone I can hear his voice perfectly, but when I speak I can hear a
tinny echo of my own voice delayed by about 200ms. However, my friend
at the other end of the line can hear me perfectly.

Has anyone experienced a similar fault? Is it likely to be a BT system
fault, or a fault in the Panasonic phones?

--
pebe

hr(bob) hofmann@att.net

May 30, 2010, 3:17:34 PM5/30/10

Talk a little softer and learn to live with it.

pebe

May 31, 2010, 4:30:28 AM5/31/10

hr(bob) [email Wrote:
> hof...@att.net[/email];2431696]On May 30, 1:28*pm, pebe
> pebe.6486...@diybanter.com wrote:-

> I recently purchased a pair of Panasonic KX-TG6522E cordless phones
> with
> answer machine. I have noticed that when I am having a conversation
> with
> someone I can hear his voice perfectly, but when I speak I can hear a
> tinny echo of my own voice delayed by about 200ms. However, my friend
> at the other end of the line can hear me perfectly.
>
> Has anyone experienced a similar fault? Is it likely to be a BT
> system
> fault, or a fault in the Panasonic phones?
>
> --
> pebe-

> Talk a little softer and learn to live with it.
I'll never learn to live with a fault - that's admitting defeat!

--
pebe

hr(bob) hofmann@att.net

May 31, 2010, 1:27:31 PM5/31/10
On May 31, 3:30 am, pebe <pebe.6496...@diybanter.com> wrote:
> hr(bob) [email Wrote:
>

> > hofm...@att.net[/email];2431696]On May 30, 1:28*pm, pebe
> pebe- Hide quoted text -

Do you have the same problem with other cordless phones?

pebe

Jun 1, 2010, 4:38:03 AM6/1/10

hr(bob) ;2432071]On May 31, 3:30*am, pebe
> pebe.6496...@diybanter.com wrote:-
> hr(bob) [email Wrote:
>

> -
> hofm...@att.net;2431696]On May 30, 1:28*pm, pebe

> pebe.6486...@diybanter.com wrote:-
> I recently purchased a pair of Panasonic KX-TG6522E cordless phones
> with
> answer machine. I have noticed that when I am having a conversation
> with
> someone I can hear his voice perfectly, but when I speak I can hear
> tinny echo of my own voice delayed by about 200ms. However, my
> friend
> at the other end of the line can hear me perfectly.-
> -

> Has anyone experienced a similar fault? Is it likely to be a BT
> system
> fault, or a fault in the Panasonic phones?-
> -
> --
> pebe--
> -
> Talk a little softer and learn to live with it.-

> I'll never learn to live with a fault - that's admitting defeat!
>
> --
> pebe- Hide quoted text -

> Do you have the same problem with other cordless phones?
I don't know. I haven't got another set to try. My previous phones were
Motorola and they developed a different fault entirely, so were binned
when I bought the Panasonics about 2 months ago.

I was hoping I would get a reply like 'Yes, the fault is probably due
to......', before I took them back to the retailer for a refund. I
really wasn't looking forward to entering my phone number list all over
again!

--
pebe

Meat Plow

Jun 1, 2010, 9:33:05 AM6/1/10
On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 09:38:03 +0100, pebe ǝʇoɹʍ:

If you can verify that the fault is the Panasonic phone then simply
return them for a refund. The verification only requires you to borrow
another wired phone to see if the echo is present or gone.