已查看 27 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

bens...@gmail.com

未读,
2019年5月1日 01:39:322019/5/1
收件人
Hi all,

I recently picked up what appears to a flashlamp pumped YAG laser from ebay: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F292671946347

I'm curious if anyone has details on what type of rod is in it, specifically if it's Nd:YAG or Er:YAG. I want to get the right goggle to use with it.

I managed to get it to lase easily using 900V supply and 36 uF cap I had from an older power supply I built for a smaller yag laser.

As a side note, if anyone want to pick one up, I think its a great price and seems to be capable of blowing holes through a razor blade with enough pump energy :)

Fox's Mercantile

未读,
2019年5月1日 06:20:432019/5/1
收件人
On 5/1/19 12:39 AM, bens...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I recently picked up what appears to a flashlamp pumped YAG
> laser > seems to be capable of blowing holes through a razor blade
> with enough pump energy :)

"Do not look into laser with remaining good eye."

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0