re-inventing the wheel

spiny urchin

Apr 4, 2015, 2:11:13 AM4/4/15
I know enough about electronics to know what components to obtain. I know
enough about soldering to do the least of it as possible. I know enough
about programming to find the right software I need.

So why spend hours re-inventing the wheel when for 1/4 the price of labor I
can use the wheels that were already invented?

I don't know. You tell me.

http://www.stonetabernacle.com/compound_circuit.html

John Robertson

Apr 4, 2015, 11:05:40 AM4/4/15
Because it is FUN!

John :-#)#
www.flippers.com

Phil Hobbs

Apr 4, 2015, 3:57:15 PM4/4/15
On 4/4/2015 11:04 AM, John Robertson wrote:
> On 04/03/2015 11:11 PM, spiny urchin wrote:
>> I know enough about electronics to know what components to obtain. I
>> know enough about soldering to do the least of it as possible. I know
>> enough about programming to find the right software I need.
>>
>> So why spend hours re-inventing the wheel when for 1/4 the price of
>> labor I can use the wheels that were already invented?
>>
>> I don't know. You tell me.
>>
>> http://www.stonetabernacle.com/compound_circuit.html
>>

> Because it is FUN!
>
> John :-#)#

And of course the next generation of wizards has to come from someplace.
Generally that place isn't the line of least resistance.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs