JVC manual, anyone ... ?

Arfa Daily

Feb 18, 2014, 12:25:08 PM2/18/14
Anyone got the service manual for a JVC CA-UXP7R mini hifi ? I've tried all
the usual suspects - Elektrotanya, eServiceinfo etc, but drawn a blank.
Looks like the CD B+ is missing, but buggered if I can see where it comes
from ... |:-(

Arfa

c4urs11

Feb 18, 2014, 2:27:11 PM2/18/14

Arfa Daily

Feb 18, 2014, 9:27:54 PM2/18/14

"c4urs11" <c4u...@domain.hidden> wrote in message
Indeed it can. How odd that Goggle didn't pick that up. Almost all of my
schematics come from Elektrotanya these days, and usually, all that is
needed is a quick Goggle search on the model number, and there's good old ET
right at the top of the list. I did do a direct search on ET as well, but
did not find the zip file that you did. Almost all the ones I have
downloaded from there in the last year or so, have been single PDFs rather
than a zip archive of several PDF files. I wonder if that has anything to do
with Goggle not having picked it up ?

Anyways, the schematic pretty much confirms my suspicions. I had managed to
follow the missing supply back to some multipinned IC that looked a bit like
an output chip, bolted to a heatsink, but sandwiched between the heatsink
itself and another piece of metal, so you can't see exactly what it is. I
suspected that it might be some kind of regulator IC, and that is what it
appears to be, so I guess I'm going to have to go searching for one now, and
then quote the customer to see if they really want it done ...

Arfa