Yammy PA ...

Arfa Daily

Feb 24, 2011, 1:47:25 PM2/24/11
Anyone got schematics for a Yammy MS400 powered speaker ?

TIA

Arfa

N_Cook

Feb 25, 2011, 4:37:30 AM2/25/11
Arfa Daily <arfa....@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> Anyone got schematics for a Yammy MS400 powered speaker ?
>
> TIA
>
> Arfa

What does the R mean here? not rack-mount
http://www.eserviceinfo.com/downloadsm/53690/Yamaha_MSR400.html

Arfa Daily

Feb 25, 2011, 11:40:57 AM2/25/11

"N_Cook" <div...@tcp.co.uk> wrote in message

Hmmm. Interesting. How did you find that on eserviceinfo ? I searched every
way I could think of, and never came up with that result. It does appear at
first glance, to be the correct manual for the unit, so thanks for that.
Just to make sure that I wasn't going mad or blind - well, mad already, and
getting more bat-like by the year :-) - I just went and checked again on
the actual unit, and it definitely says "Model MS400". No 'R' in there.

Arfa

N_Cook

Feb 25, 2011, 12:35:47 PM2/25/11
Arfa Daily <arfa....@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

Their search is organised as OR to maximise ad revenue
use instead Google implied-AND instead

term1 AND term2 site:eserviceinfo.com
in searchbox
so you can use YAMAHA AND 400
YAMAHA AND MS etc, not practical with OR

Arfa Daily

Feb 25, 2011, 9:26:10 PM2/25/11

"N_Cook" <div...@tcp.co.uk> wrote in message

Ah ! Good tip. Thanks !

Arfa

Gareth Magennis

Feb 28, 2011, 5:29:27 PM2/28/11

"Arfa Daily" <arfa....@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

I like that too. Just have to remember it now.

Cheers!