Re: Buy 100% undetected counterfeit money,euros,dollars,pounds,cad,aud,WhatsApp +1(909)334 2306

Message has been deleted

Fox's Mercantile

Sep 7, 2019, 10:16:19 AM9/7/19
On 9/7/19 8:17 AM, makingf...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP QUALITY #COUNTERFEIT MONEY FOR SALE. DOLLAR, POUNDS,
> EUROS,CAD,AUD, AND OTHER CURRENCIES

Well, ain't that special.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

Jeff Urban

Sep 14, 2019, 3:19:47 PM9/14/19
I'll send you a perfect in every way dollar bill for two bucks.

John-Del

Sep 16, 2019, 3:08:20 PM9/16/19
On Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 3:19:47 PM UTC-4, Jeff Urban wrote:
> I'll send you a perfect in every way dollar bill for two bucks.

Do you offer quantity discounts?

Jeff Urban

Sep 16, 2019, 4:11:06 PM9/16/19
I can get you down to about a buck seventy five.

peterw...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2019, 9:48:10 AM9/17/19
It is all in the packaging:

Stunning Intaglio Engraved Portrait of George Washington on high-linen content (25%) all-rag, hypo-allergenic, archival quality paper, only $2.00 + shipping. Each engraving has a unique serial number, is suitable for framing and will be shipped to anywhere in the world in a secure wrapper.

Act now, and you will receive as a bonus, an Engraving of the Great Seal of the United States of America! Don't delay, supplies are limited!

Please ask about additional Portraits of other historic Americans, as well as leaders from around the world!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

John-Del

Sep 17, 2019, 3:28:47 PM9/17/19
Yeah, but Jeff promised all that, *plus* a quantity discount, PLUS a super "shammy" if I order now!

Sorry Peter..

peterw...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2019, 3:41:52 PM9/17/19
Order enough, and I will throw in an Oriental Massage, and a limo-ride to and from.

Fox's Mercantile

Sep 17, 2019, 4:21:34 PM9/17/19
On 9/17/19 2:41 PM, pf...@aol.com wrote:
> Order enough, and I will throw in an Oriental Massage,
> and a limo-ride to and from.

"Sign me up Scotty!"

With apologies to Gene Roddenberry.

John-Del

Sep 17, 2019, 7:30:06 PM9/17/19
Very tempting, but..

I'm sure you cut a striking figure Peter, but I'd prefer the massage not come from you. No offense intended of course.

Still, a super shammy...

peterw...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2019, 7:06:32 AM9/18/19
Oh, no!!!

I was considering a professional lady for your purposes!