Saving the data file of a plot with a Stanford SR785 FFT analyzer

Jean-Pierre Coulon

Nov 2, 2023, 4:17:54 AM11/2/23
We have replaced the floppy disk drive with a USB drive. Now sometimes, but
not always, the output file is only 1-byte big!

I use two methods:
1: key DISK, display to disk, to save a .78d-format file I have to convert.
2: key Output, ASCII, Ascii dump, enter, print screen, to save a simple text
file.

Am I the only one with this trouble? Of course I formated the new USB key.

--
Jean-Pierre Coulon