The Portable Dog Killer. Steve Gibson

Newgene McMensa

Jan 30, 2017, 12:22:05 AM1/30/17
This is a great story for late night or a rainy day.... Anyone who grew up tinkering with gadgets has got to listen to this story by Steve Gibson. He telling a great story about making a device to keep a barking dog from pestering him on his walks home from school. Reminds me of a Tom Sawyer or Our Gang type story.

SN 592: The Portable Dog Killer. Steve Gibson
Episode 248. Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Glft9CQ-5s (2016)

Site, A/V, transcripts
https://twit.tv/shows/security-now/episodes/248 (original 2010)
https://twit.tv/shows/security-now/episodes/592 (same but adds a good intro 2016)

Audio Files
http://twit.cachefly.net/audio/sn/sn0592/sn0248.mp3 (2010)
http://twit.cachefly.net/audio/sn/sn0592/sn0592.mp3 (2016)

Steve & Lynn

Feb 22, 2017, 10:51:33 PM2/22/17
SITRE MAGANA IS THE PORTABLE HAMSTER KILLER. HE CUT HIS HAMSTER TO
PIECES WITH A PAIR OF SCISSORS HE ALSO WENT TO A GAY ORGY WHERE THEY
HAD A NAKED 72 YEAR OLD MAN