Guitar Pickups Coil Ringing Test Electric Testing PUP

Wild_Bill

Jun 19, 2011, 8:45:31 AM6/19/11
I know there are at least a few participants here who have guitars, so I was
wondering if anyone here has attemped a Ringer Test (inductor Q) on guitar
pickups.

I haven't tried the pickup in a guitar, so I don't know if it plays OK, or
not. I disassembled it to install a 4-conductor shielded cable (with coils
split) instead of the single coax lead (coils wired in series).
The combined DC resistance of the 2 coils is about 13k ohms.

I have a used Epiphone humbucker here which I removed the cable from, and
figgered I try ringing the coils (separately) with a Sencore Z-Meter LC77.

I remembered that the Z-Meter manuals specifically state that these testers
work with inductors with powdered iron/ferrite-type cores (not steel such as
power transformers), so I removed the steel screws, but the coils still only
have 4 rings.

So the bobbins are removed from the frame plate and magnet, and have no
screws in them.. which should just be a plastic bobbin with hundreds of
turns of very fine wire on them (one turn would be ~5").

The wire size is probably about 40 gage, not sure about that, but very fine
wire anyway.

This pickup isn't important (not rare/valuable), since I bought a couple
just for studying and experimentation.

Any enlightening thoughts would be appreciated. <-- that's not a weather
condition or a skin treatment.

--
Cheers,
WB

Phil Allison

Jun 19, 2011, 10:15:29 PM6/19/11

"Wild_Bill"

> I remembered that the Z-Meter manuals specifically state that these
> testers work with inductors with powdered iron/ferrite-type cores (not
> steel such as power transformers), so I removed the steel screws, but the
> coils still only have 4 rings.

** The pickup has a steel ( possibly Alnico ) magnet and soft iron pole
pieces, this makes for a lossy inductor - bit like a normal loudspeaker
voice coil is.

If you remove all of that, the inductance goes down and you have a low Q
inductor because of the high resistance.

... Phil

Wild_Bill

Jun 20, 2011, 3:08:15 AM6/20/11
I attempted to explain that I've disassembled the humbucker pickup,
separated the 2 coils, and have removed all the metal influences from the
coils.
The magnet, pole pieces, screws, frame plate and cover have been removed and
set aside.

Just a plastic bobbin and hundreds of turns of wire.. there is no metal,
other than the coil of wire.
The desk where I'm checking the coils is wood.

At that point, there weren't even any long signal leads attached to the
coil.

So I've reassembled the pickup as originally wired, with a short pigtail of
shielded pickup coil cable.

I added an inline 1/4" jack to the pigtail, and plugged my VOX AM30 Amplug
headphone amplifier into the pigtail, and held the pickup near the guitar
strings (in the open space between the guitar's neck and bridge pickups..

and Buhh-Zinga! plenty of output from this Epiphone humbucker pickup.

This isn't a definitive performance test, but the notes sound very clear and
strong for all the strings.
I immediately plugged the H-P amp into the guitar, and the Epiphone pickup
sounded essentially the same as the guitar's DiMarzio DP155 bridge pickup.

I hadn't suspected that the Epiphone pickup was bad, but I wasn't sure since
it hadn't been installed in a guitar since I've had it.

BTW, I didn't place the metal cover back on the pickup, and I'm aware that a
metal cover will create a fairly large area for eddy current to pass, and
slightly affect the peak frequency.

I think I'll make a little gantry for suspending test pickups over the
guitar strings, for a quick bench check.

But I still don't know why the Bare coils didn't ring higher than 4 rings.
It's possible that shorted turns could exist even though the output seems to
be OK.

Oh, and forgot to mench.. the inductance measurement for the combined coils
in this pickup (when it's fully assembled) reads about 5.5 H.

--
Cheers,
WB

"Phil Allison" <phi...@tpg.com.au> wrote in message

hrho...@att.net

Jun 20, 2011, 11:38:25 AM6/20/11
> > ...  Phil- Hide quoted text -

Because the inductance of the coil alone is VERY much smaller than the
inductance when it is placed inside the pole pieces, while the
resistance of the coil does not change. Thus the Q changes
drastically because the ratio of inductance to resistance changes
radically.

Wild_Bill

Jun 24, 2011, 12:03:13 AM6/24/11
So, I've disassembled another Epiphone humbucker pickup of the same basic
type/series (but instead the neck pickup), and the Ringer Test results are
the same (4 rings whether assembled or disassembled).

Assembled pickup DC resistance 10.8k ohm, inductance 4.7H.

Disassembled pickup, coils separated from magnet, frame plate.. individual
coils inductance 2.3H

Bare coils, no screws or core plugs.. 830mH each.

--
Cheers,
WB

"Wild_Bill" <wb_wi...@XSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message

Phil Allison

Jun 24, 2011, 12:57:43 AM6/24/11

"Wild_Bill"

> So, I've disassembled another Epiphone humbucker pickup of the same basic
> type/series (but instead the neck pickup), and the Ringer Test results are
> the same (4 rings whether assembled or disassembled).
>
> Assembled pickup DC resistance 10.8k ohm, inductance 4.7H.
>
> Disassembled pickup, coils separated from magnet, frame plate.. individual
> coils inductance 2.3H
>
> Bare coils, no screws or core plugs.. 830mH each.

** The number is visible cycles of ringing is a guide to the Q of a resonant
circuit - the Q is approximately equal to the number of cycles.

So, your pickup coil has about a Q of 4 - either bare or assembled.

Why?

The frequency of ringing is much higher when bare.

Q = the ratio of impedance to resistance at a given frequency.

.... Phil

Wild_Bill

Jun 24, 2011, 11:54:20 AM6/24/11
I'm guessing that you're unfamiliar with the Sencore Z-Meters Ringer Tests.
They're capable of indicating shorted single turns.
Fault-free inductors normally ring 10 rings or higher.

Placing a single turn of wire (with ends touching forming a conductive turn)
around an inductor will generally yield a Fail/1-thru-9 test result.

These testers work reliably for any type of inductor/transformer commonly
used in electronic equipment circuits (no core material or ferrite-type
cores, not steel core types as mentioned previously).

Guitar pickup assemblies aren't typical circuit inductors, however I kinda
expected them to Ring Test normally with the steel screws and cores removed.

--
Cheers,
WB

"Phil Allison" <phi...@tpg.com.au> wrote in message

Phil Allison

Jun 25, 2011, 1:28:54 AM6/25/11

"Wild_Bill"

> I'm guessing that you're unfamiliar with the Sencore Z-Meters Ringer
> Tests.
> They're capable of indicating shorted single turns.
> Fault-free inductors normally ring 10 rings or higher.

** Demonstrating that the Q is 10 or more.

As any DELIBERATE inductor will.

> Placing a single turn of wire (with ends touching forming a conductive
> turn) around an inductor will generally yield a Fail/1-thru-9 test result.

** Errr - cos that reduces the Q.

> These testers work reliably for any type of inductor/transformer commonly
> used in electronic equipment circuits (no core material or ferrite-type
> cores, not steel core types as mentioned previously).

** Yep - ferrite cored and air cored deliberate inductors have high Q
factors.

> Guitar pickup assemblies aren't typical circuit inductors, however I kinda
> expected them to Ring Test normally with the steel screws and cores
> removed.

** Show how easy it is to be wrong when making silly guesses.

.... Phil

Wild_Bill

Jun 25, 2011, 4:58:04 AM6/25/11
Your fabricated Deliberate Inductor term sounds very similar to the term
Chemical Fuse.

You might be surprised/shocked to discover that many folks understand
inductors.

Use all the space you need to show how many small components exhibit over 5H
of inductance, which aren't inductors.

Would those components be Accidental or Coincidental inductors?

The Sencore Ringing Test isn't a specific measurement, it's an indication.

The inductance of an electric guitar pickup is the pickup's most significant
characteristic.

--
Cheers,
WB

"Phil Allison" <phi...@tpg.com.au> wrote in message

Phil Allison

Jun 25, 2011, 6:39:32 AM6/25/11

"Wild_Bill"

** STOP top posting - you fucking nut case.

> Your fabricated Deliberate Inductor term sounds very similar to the term
> Chemical Fuse.

** OK - now I know for an absolute fact I am up against a total fuckwit.

> You might be surprised/shocked to discover that many folks understand
> inductors.

** No you - that's for sure.

> Use all the space you need to show how many small components exhibit over
> 5H of inductance, which aren't inductors.

** Pretty much all mains transformers, valve output transformers, mic
transformers & audio line transformers .

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

> Would those components be Accidental or Coincidental inductors?

** Were you an accident or a coincidence ?

Ask your mum and your dad.

If you know who the latter was.

> The Sencore Ringing Test isn't a specific measurement, it's an indication.

** You don't say ??

I would never, ever have guessed .............

> The inductance of an electric guitar pickup is the pickup's most
> significant characteristic.

** Like hell.

My god you are an ass.

FOAD.

Wild_Bill

Jun 26, 2011, 11:53:04 AM6/26/11
As it seems you need reminding: top posted for your convenience;

You don't matter.

--

> Paypal Nike Free Porn Babble Mumble Grovel

>> Your fabricated Deliberate Inductor term sounds very similar to the term
>> Chemical Fuse.
>

>> You might be surprised/shocked to discover that many folks understand
>> inductors.
>

>> Use all the space you need to show how many small components exhibit over
>> 5H of inductance, which aren't inductors.
>

>> Would those components be Accidental or Coincidental inductors?
>

>> The Sencore Ringing Test isn't a specific measurement, it's an
>> indication.

Meat Plow

Jun 26, 2011, 9:20:31 PM6/26/11
On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 20:39:32 +1000, Phil Allison wrote:

> "Wild_Bill"
>
> ** STOP top posting - you fucking nut case.
>

>> Your fabricated Deliberate Inductor term sounds very similar to the
>> term Chemical Fuse.
>

> ** OK - now I know for an absolute fact I am up against a total
> fuckwit.

Then why bother replying? Doesn't that make you a fuckwit too?

Think about it Phil.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse

Phil Allison

Jun 26, 2011, 9:27:14 PM6/26/11

"Meat Plow"

>> ** OK - now I know for an absolute fact I am up against a total
>> fuckwit.
>
> Then why bother replying?

** Read my reply - it explains itself.

.... Phil

Alias

Jun 26, 2011, 9:59:40 PM6/26/11
Meat Plow Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 20:39:32 +1000, Phil Allison wrote:

>=20
>> "Wild_Bill"
>>=20

>> ** STOP top posting - you fucking nut case.

>>=20

>>> Your fabricated Deliberate Inductor term sounds very similar to the
>>> term Chemical Fuse.

>>=20

>> ** OK - now I know for an absolute fact I am up against a total
>> fuckwit.

>=20
> Then why bother replying? Doesn't that make you a fuckwit too?=20
>=20
> Think about it Phil.=20

Says the fuckwit of all fuckwits.

--=20

___ ___ ___ ___
/ /\ / /\ ___ / /\ / /\
/ /::\ / /:/ /__/\ / /::\ / /::|
/ /:/\:\ / /:/ \__\:\ / /:/\:\ / /:|:|
/ /::\ \:\ / /:/ / /::\ / /::\ \:\ / /:/|:|__
/__/:/\:\_\:\ /__/:/ __/ /:/\/ /__/:/\:\ \:\ /__/:/ |:| /\
\__\/ \:\/:/ \ \:\ /__/\/:/ \ \:\ \:\_\/ \__\/ |:|/:/
\__\::/ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \:\ \:\ | |:/:/
/ /:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\_\/ |__|::/
/__/:/ \ \:\ \__\/ \ \:\ /__/:/
\__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/

WHO IS MEATPLOW from Alt.Usenet.Kooks (AUK)?

The obese, abusive, ugly, snaggle-toothed, gay 'bear' biker retard
who likes to surf gay porn sites as 'BlancoBear' while wearing only
assless chaps:

William Malone Griffith, Jr. (aka Milt, aka MeatPlow, aka BlancoBear)
308 10th Street NE
North Canton, OH 44720-2023

Evidence:
--------------------
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/5650f8e1e7dedefa

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.repair/msg/e52ffbb346f5b76=
4

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/a94a2a11df601e39

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.repair/msg/ef80aad2e7db945=

MeatPlow personal info:
--------------------
Birthdate: Oct 3, 1955

Amateur Radio callsign N8NCX
Technician Plus
(2 meter, 6 meter)
--------------------

Photo of MeatPlow in Belden Village Music store:
--------------------
(Note the guitars in the background, the planet-sized head,
the rotten-Chiclet teeth, and general look of retardation)
http://www.productwiki.com/william-malone-griffith-ii/lists/
http://images.productwiki.com/upload/images/william_malone_griffith_ii_av=
atar_1_0-150-150.jpg

He's got his father's nose and eyes:
http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/kentucky/guestbook.aspx?pid=3D2527782
http://mi-cache.legacy.com/usercontent/guestbook/photos/2005-09/6966764.j=
pg
--------------------

MeatPlow email addresses:
--------------------
http://web.archive.org/web/20010305113423/http://www.k1hk.org/ugb_archive=
3.html
"Bill N8NCX wgri...@neo.rr.com"

wgriffit at neo.rr.com (neo =3D North East Ohio)
mhywattt at yahoo.com
mhywatt at yahoo.com
--------------------

MeatPlow admits to being from Ohio:
--------------------

MeatPlow's brushes with the law:
--------------------
1}
http://www.starkcountycjis.org/crim/crim_display_docket_main?pass_case_no=
=3D11543&pass_case_type=3DVBD&pass_case_year=3D2002&pass_first_name=3DWil=
liam&pass_last_name=3DGriffith

2}
http://www.starkcountycjis.org/civil/civil_display_docket_main?case_year_=
no=3D2009-3533&litigant_txt=3DGriffith
--------------------

MeatPlow quotes:
--------------------
"I have no shame here in Usenet."

"I'd bet $200.00 of that Keiser money you still have that you will
leave before me."

"You know i have a legal team who specializes in internet law. And I
won't hesitate to get them in on the action."

"I haven't changed nor do I plan on it any time in the near future.
And yes I am bullet-proof as I have proved it."

MeatPlow visits a massage parlor for a Happy Ending massage.
But they refused to give him a Happy Ending his second time there.
That explains why he's gay, he can't even PAY for HAND JOBS from
women.
http://www.clreviews.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3D11679
"One time I got a HE, and the 2nd time I didn't. I was asked if I was
there both times and said I was. That's is why I didn't know if I said
something wrong the 2nd time which made me not get a HE."

Well, at least we know what he does with his weekends.
--------------------

Oh, William, what would yer family say if they learned yer secrets?

Mother:
.----------------------------.
Catherine & Angelo Griffith

4760 Echovalley St. NW
North Canton, OH 44720-7504
330-494-5785
'----------------------------'

Sister:
.-----------------------------.
Pamela L. & Roger R. Werling
{ son Todd E. Werling }
{ son Chris (Kennesaw, GA) }
{ son Keith }
{ son Easton }
{ son Zakary }
{ daughter Camella }

7704 Bisque Court
Fort Wayne, IN 46825-3501
260-489-6086
'-----------------------------'

Sister:
.----------------------------------------------.
Cheryl J. & Jason 'Sparky' Humberto E. Rivera
{ daughter Christina }
{ daughter Rosalio (North Canton, OH) }
{ daughter Maria (North Canton, OH) }
{ son Len Gray (Ft. Worth, TX) }

5225 Echo Valley St. NW
North Canton, OH 44720-9702
Belden Village Music
6787 Wales Ave NW
North Canton, OH 44720
beldenvillagemusic.com
330-497-9292
Rosalio B & Maria I Rivera
444 Wales Rd. NE
Massillon, OH 44646-5875
330-833-4291
PO Box 35093
Canton, OH 44735
'----------------------------------------------'

Sister:
.---------------------------------------.
Carol L. & Ric A. Campbell
{ son Richard }
{ son Christopher (North Canton, OH) }
{ son Brandon (=E2=80=A0 30 May 1996) }
{ daughter Erin }

6794 William Tell Ave NW
North Canton, OH 44720-6546
330-497-7980
330-499-5107
---------------------------------------
PO Box 36473
Canton, OH 44735
'---------------------------------------'

Sister:
.----------------------------------.
Christine H. & Shelton M. Vick
{ son Matthew }

3915 Harvard Ave NW
Canton, OH 44709-1538
330-493-5645
----------------------------------
Re/Max Edge Realty
North Canton / Massillon / Canton
Realtor Christine H. Vick

6929 Portage St. NW
North Canton, OH 44720-6535
330-236-5100
888-830-6509 (fax)
330-904-0883 (cell)
www.MyOhioHomeFinder.com
MyOhioHo...@gmail.com
'----------------------------------'

Sister:
.----------------------------.
Angela C. & Mark Warshefski

11 SE 12th St.
Pompano Beach, FL 33060
954-785-4716
----------------------------
4760 Echovalley St. NW
North Canton, OH 44720-7504
330-942-0584
'----------------------------'

Cousin:
.-------------------------.
Eddy Dailey

Bergholz Super Mart
861 Washington St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
740-768-1018
-------------------------
Bergholz Financial Corp.
dba SuperMart
PO Box 545
524 Garfield St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
'-------------------------'

Cousin:
.--------------------.
Donna L. Dailey

524 5th St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
740-768-2416
--------------------
Bergholz Super Mart
861 Washington St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
740-768-1018
--------------------
Bergholz, OH EMT
'--------------------'

Cousin:
.-------------------.
Bill & Joyce Leas
{ son Billy }

243 2nd St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
'-------------------'

Niece:
.---------------------------.
Rachel & Adam T. Livengood
{ son Lukas }
{ daughter Lauren }

6342 Palmer Dr. NW
Canton, OH 44718
330-497-7754
'---------------------------'

Izzatchoo, or yer dead daddy?
.--------------------------------.
William M. Griffith

between 3rd and 4th St.
between Monroe and Lincoln Ave.
Bergholz, OH 43908
740-768-2539
'--------------------------------'

What would yer landlord for 308 10th St. NE,
North Canton, OH say if they learned yer secrets?
.----------------------------.
David S. and Joan R. Shaner

2095 Waterbury Dr.
Uniontown OH 44312
330-699-4042
'----------------------------'

What would the employees at yer family's
business say if they learned yer secrets?
.-----------------------------------------.
Ohio Kentucky Oil Corporation
aka Ohio Oil & Gas Exploration (defunct)
aka Ohio Kentucky Coal Company (defunct)

5112 Portage St. NW
Canton, OH 44720-6856
(330) 494-8810
(330) 497-7980
110 E. Lowry Lane
Lexington, KY 40503
(800) BUY 4 OIL
(800) 289-4645
(859) 223-5656
(859) 223-5946
(859) 276-0699 (fax)
(859) 276-3500
(859) 276-4080
http://www.ohiokentuckyoil.com
oils...@insightbb.com
ad...@ohiokentuckyoil.net
'-----------------------------------------'

----------
Oh, but wait, Ohio Oil & Gas Exploration is no longer incorporated in
Ohio:
Daddy Griffith's petrol exploration company (defunct):
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=3D100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:=
P7_CHARTER_NUM:384125

Nor are any of the other businesses yer daddy started. You let them
all fail:
Daddy Griffith's stables (defunct):
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=3D100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:=
P7_CHARTER_NUM:377966

Daddy Griffith's motel business (defunct):
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=3D100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:=
P7_CHARTER_NUM:377965

Daddy Griffith's drilling company (defunct):
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=3D100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:=
P7_CHARTER_NUM:347837

Daddy Griffith's metals business (defunct):
http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=3D100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:=
P7_CHARTER_NUM:552193

And Ohio Kentucky Oil Corporation is on its last legs, inundated with
securities fraud lawsuits and EPA lawsuits. It's barred from
soliciting investors in Tennessee, it's under investigation in Ohio
and Kentucky, it owns no oil assets or wells, and it no longer does
any of its own drilling. It'll be gone soon, too.

And you've squandered everything Daddy Griffith earned from his
businesses, so yer now poor, adding insult to injury.
----------

You being poor is why you issued the following. You knew you didn't
have ten thousand dollars or so to defend yerself against yet another
lawsuit:

William Malone Griffith, II's grovelfest of an apology for being a
fucktard stauker:
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/browse_thread/thread/8d75=
3c94bd612f4e
http://www.freak-search.com/en/thread/3859383/meat_plow_exposed
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/c9fccf0d1ab26ace

Title: Apology to Charles Novins

The witnesses to this abject, groveling apology:

Angela Griffith =3D Angela C. Griffith-Warshefski, William Malone
Griffith, Jr.'s sister

Catherine Griffith =3D William Malone Griffith, Jr.'s mother

Julia M. Griffith =3D ?

Cheri Griffith =3D Cheryl J. Griffith-Rivera, William Malone Griffith,
Jr.'s sister

Justin Griffith =3D ?

Kristy Griffith =3D Christine H. Griffith-Vick, William Malone Griffith,
Jr.'s sister

-----

Questions yet to be answered:
Who are Julia M. Griffith and Justin Griffith?

Angela C. Griffith-Warshefski came all the way from Pompano Beach,
Florida to witness and sign MeatPlow's apology letter?

Or did William Malone Griffith, Jr. forge the witness signatures,
which would indicate some level of insincerity in the apology?

If William Malone Griffith, Jr. did indeed forge the witness
signatures, is his family cognizant of him using them in this way?
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

The exit is -.

'-----.
.---. .-----. |
| | '---. | |
'-. `-----|-' |
| '---'
'------------->
thataway

Wild_Bill

Jun 27, 2011, 1:13:52 AM6/27/11
For those who believe that the output of a guitar pickup is primarily
related to the coils' DC resistance readings, I suggest some reading would
be worthwhile.

Not from sources where the "experts" claim that the output of this model of
pickup is 13.8, when they don't even understand what the 13.8 on their ohm
meter represents.
These are often the same folks that routinely refer to the cable connector
on the guitar as the Input Jack.

The only importance of the 13.8 reading is that's the only thing their $5
DMM from Harbor Freight tells them.
Immediately they understand that a 13.8 is almost twice as hot as a 7, while
their misguided deduction realistically doesn't mean squat.

--
Cheers,
WB

Meat Plow

Jun 27, 2011, 8:53:36 PM6/27/11

Seems you are mostly ego driven when you entrap someone. You might try
being a bit more hospitable towards you inferiors.

Phil Allison

Jun 27, 2011, 9:19:35 PM6/27/11

"Meat Plow Scumbag"

>>> Then why bother replying?
>>

>> ** Read my reply - it explains itself.
>>

> Seems you are mostly ego driven when you entrap someone.

** I do not set up traps nor ever entrap anyone.

Lying fools and bulshitters like YOU condemn themselves in their own words
all the time.

I simply point this out occasionally.

FOAD.

.... Phil

Meat Plow

Jun 27, 2011, 10:56:00 PM6/27/11

Jeeze, you prove my point as by magic.

Phil Allison

Jun 27, 2011, 11:03:59 PM6/27/11
> "Meat Plow Scumbag"

>> ** I do not set up traps nor ever entrap anyone.
>>
>> Lying fools and bulshitters like YOU condemn themselves in their own
>> words all the time.
>>
>> I simply point this out occasionally.
>>
>> FOAD.
>>

> Jeeze, you prove my point as by magic.

** Exposing * yourself * publicly as a fraud and a liar is no trap.

You lying pile of psychotic dung.

Get cancer and fucking DIE.

.... Phil

Alias

Jun 28, 2011, 1:55:24 AM6/28/11
Meat Plow Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:27:14 +1000, Phil Allison wrote:

>> "Meat Plow"

>>> Then why bother replying?
>>
>> ** Read my reply - it explains itself.
>>
>> .... Phil
>
> Seems you are mostly ego driven when you entrap someone. You might try
> being a bit more hospitable towards you inferiors.

Stop begging him to be nice to you, loser. You don't deserve his
mercy.

--

___ ___ ___ ___
/ /\ / /\ ___ / /\ / /\

WHO IS MEATPLOW from Alt.Usenet.Kooks (AUK)?

The obese, abusive, ugly, snaggle-toothed, gay 'bear' biker retard
who likes to surf gay porn sites as 'BlancoBear' while wearing only
assless chaps:

William Malone Griffith, Jr. (aka Milt, aka MeatPlow, aka BlancoBear)
308 10th Street NE
North Canton, OH 44720-2023

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.repair/msg/e52ffbb346f5b764

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/a94a2a11df601e39

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.repair/msg/ef80aad2e7db945d

MeatPlow personal info:
--------------------

http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/kentucky/guestbook.aspx?pid=2527782

wgriffit at neo.rr.com (neo = North East Ohio)

mhywattt at yahoo.com
mhywatt at yahoo.com
--------------------

MeatPlow admits to being from Ohio:
--------------------

MeatPlow's brushes with the law:
--------------------
1}

http://www.starkcountycjis.org/crim/crim_display_docket_main?pass_case_no=11543&pass_case_type=VBD&pass_case_year=2002&pass_first_name=William&pass_last_name=Griffith

2}
http://www.starkcountycjis.org/civil/civil_display_docket_main?case_year_no=2009-3533&litigant_txt=Griffith
--------------------

MeatPlow quotes:
--------------------

http://www.clreviews.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11679

"One time I got a HE, and the 2nd time I didn't. I was asked if I was
there both times and said I was. That's is why I didn't know if I said
something wrong the 2nd time which made me not get a HE."

Well, at least we know what he does with his weekends.
--------------------

Oh, William, what would yer family say if they learned yer secrets?

Mother:
..----------------------------.
Catherine & Angelo Griffith

4760 Echovalley St. NW
North Canton, OH 44720-7504
330-494-5785
'----------------------------'

Sister:
..-----------------------------.

Pamela L. & Roger R. Werling
{ son Todd E. Werling }
{ son Chris (Kennesaw, GA) }
{ son Keith }
{ son Easton }
{ son Zakary }
{ daughter Camella }

7704 Bisque Court
Fort Wayne, IN 46825-3501
260-489-6086
'-----------------------------'

Sister:
..----------------------------------------------.

..---------------------------------------.

Carol L. & Ric A. Campbell
{ son Richard }
{ son Christopher (North Canton, OH) }

{ son Brandon († 30 May 1996) }
{ daughter Erin }

6794 William Tell Ave NW
North Canton, OH 44720-6546
330-497-7980
330-499-5107
---------------------------------------
PO Box 36473
Canton, OH 44735
'---------------------------------------'

Sister:
..----------------------------------.

Christine H. & Shelton M. Vick
{ son Matthew }

3915 Harvard Ave NW
Canton, OH 44709-1538
330-493-5645
----------------------------------
Re/Max Edge Realty
North Canton / Massillon / Canton
Realtor Christine H. Vick

6929 Portage St. NW
North Canton, OH 44720-6535
330-236-5100
888-830-6509 (fax)
330-904-0883 (cell)
www.MyOhioHomeFinder.com
MyOhioHo...@gmail.com
'----------------------------------'

Sister:
..----------------------------.

Angela C. & Mark Warshefski

11 SE 12th St.
Pompano Beach, FL 33060
954-785-4716
----------------------------
4760 Echovalley St. NW
North Canton, OH 44720-7504
330-942-0584
'----------------------------'

Cousin:
..-------------------------.
Eddy Dailey

Bergholz Super Mart
861 Washington St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
740-768-1018
-------------------------
Bergholz Financial Corp.
dba SuperMart
PO Box 545
524 Garfield St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
'-------------------------'

Cousin:
..--------------------.
Donna L. Dailey

524 5th St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
740-768-2416
--------------------
Bergholz Super Mart
861 Washington St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
740-768-1018
--------------------
Bergholz, OH EMT
'--------------------'

Cousin:
..-------------------.

Bill & Joyce Leas
{ son Billy }

243 2nd St.
Bergholz, OH 43908
'-------------------'

Niece:
..---------------------------.

Rachel & Adam T. Livengood
{ son Lukas }
{ daughter Lauren }

6342 Palmer Dr. NW
Canton, OH 44718
330-497-7754
'---------------------------'

Izzatchoo, or yer dead daddy?

..--------------------------------.

..-----------------------------------------.

http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:384125

Nor are any of the other businesses yer daddy started. You let them
all fail:
Daddy Griffith's stables (defunct):

http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:377966

Daddy Griffith's motel business (defunct):

http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:377965

Daddy Griffith's drilling company (defunct):

http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:347837

Daddy Griffith's metals business (defunct):

http://www2.sos.state.oh.us/pls/bsqry/f?p=100:7:3376481605987832::NO:7:P7_CHARTER_NUM:552193

[...]

Angela Griffith = Angela C. Griffith-Warshefski, William Malone
Griffith, Jr.'s sister

Catherine Griffith = William Malone Griffith, Jr.'s mother

Julia M. Griffith = ?

Cheri Griffith = Cheryl J. Griffith-Rivera, William Malone Griffith,
Jr.'s sister

Justin Griffith = ?

Kristy Griffith = Christine H. Griffith-Vick, William Malone Griffith,
Jr.'s sister

-----

Questions yet to be answered:
Who are Julia M. Griffith and Justin Griffith?

Angela C. Griffith-Warshefski came all the way from Pompano Beach,
Florida to witness and sign MeatPlow's apology letter?

Or did William Malone Griffith, Jr. forge the witness signatures,
which would indicate some level of insincerity in the apology?

If William Malone Griffith, Jr. did indeed forge the witness
signatures, is his family cognizant of him using them in this way?

Meat Plow

Jun 28, 2011, 5:47:02 PM6/28/11

You expose anyone who disagrees with you as a "fraud".
It's time you grew up Phil. I myself have little patience
with people trying to be impostors. But I rarely show it.
Some times it's just better to bite your lip and move
on and not call people frauds, fuckwits, etc...For fuck's
sake Phil if you did that with customers who always think they
know something you'd be sitting at your bench with a thumb up
your ass. I've been in the business, at a time doing warranty
work for 30 different global manufacturers so I know the business.
Sometimes I'm wrong but I don't attack people like you do. I usually
admit my wrongs gracefully and move along. I'm always in a learning
process. If you aren't and think you know everything, you are dead
wrong. I'd like to see you with a better attitude toward those that
don't have your considerable knowledge.

Phil Allison

Jun 28, 2011, 7:24:41 PM6/28/11

"Meat Plow Criminal Scumbag"

>> ** I do not set up traps nor ever entrap anyone.

>>> Jeeze, you prove my point as by magic.
>>

>> ** Exposing * yourself * publicly as a fraud and a liar is no trap.
>>
>> You lying pile of psychotic dung.
>>
>> Get cancer and fucking DIE.
>
> You expose anyone who disagrees with you as a "fraud".

** WRONG !!

They all, including YOU, expose themselves !!!

You lying, fucking RABID NUT CASE

DROP FUCKING DEAD

.... Phil

Meat Plow

Jun 28, 2011, 8:06:58 PM6/28/11
On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:24:41 +1000, Phil Allison wrote:

> "Phil Allison Criminal Scumbag"

As if by some magical spell you prove me correct in my assessment of you.

Phil Allison

Jun 28, 2011, 8:26:43 PM6/28/11

"Meat Plow Criminal Scumbag"

Meat Plow

Jun 28, 2011, 8:31:06 PM6/28/11

Go assfuck a kangaroo, Phil. Maybe you will calm down.

Alias

Jun 28, 2011, 11:39:03 PM6/28/11
Meat Plow Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 10:26:43 +1000, Phil Allison wrote:

Go assfuck a gay biker dude, Willy. Maybe you will calm down.

--
___ ___ ___ ___
/\ \ /\__\ ___ /\ \ /\__\

/::\ \ /:/ / /\ \ /::\ \ /::| |
/:/\:\ \ /:/ / \:\ \ /:/\:\ \ /:|:| |

/::\~\:\ \ /:/ / /::\__\ /::\~\:\ \ /:/|:| |__
/:/\:\ \:\__\ /:/__/ __/:/\/__/ /:/\:\ \:\__\ /:/ |:| /\__\
\/__\:\/:/ / \:\ \ /\/:/ / \:\~\:\ \/__/ \/__|:|/:/ /
\::/ / \:\ \ \::/__/ \:\ \:\__\ |:/:/ /
/:/ / \:\ \ \:\__\ \:\ \/__/ |::/ /
/:/ / \:\__\ \/__/ \:\__\ /:/ /
\/__/ \/__/ \/__/ \/__/

Alias

Jun 28, 2011, 11:49:29 PM6/28/11
Meat Plow Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 09:24:41 +1000, Phil Allison wrote:

Oh, do shut up, you low-rent loser. You run a shitty little fixit shop
repairing toasters, TVs and guitar amps. You live in a crappy little
rented house, you drive a broken-down 8 year old, 80,000 mile GMC
cheapomobile, you got sued for $8666.97 in unpaid credit card debt
that yer still not able to pay, and you've been caught surfing gay
porn.

So you've got NO room to criticize anyone, loser.

--

___ ___ ___ ___

/ /\ / /\ ___ / /\ / /\
/ /::\ / /:/ /__/\ / /::\ / /::|
/ /:/\:\ / /:/ \__\:\ / /:/\:\ / /:|:|
/ /::\ \:\ / /:/ / /::\ / /::\ \:\ / /:/|:|__

/__/:/\:\_\:\ /__/:/ __/ /:/\/ /__/:/\:\ \:\ /__/:/ |:| /\
\__\/ \:\/:/ \ \:\ /__/\/:/ \ \:\ \:\_\/ \__\/ |:|/:/
\__\::/ \ \:\ \ \::/ \ \:\ \:\ | |:/:/
/ /:/ \ \:\ \ \:\ \ \:\_\/ |__|::/
/__/:/ \ \:\ \__\/ \ \:\ /__/:/
\__\/ \__\/ \__\/ \__\/

Alias

Jun 29, 2011, 12:10:04 AM6/29/11
Meat Plow Meat Plow <mhyw...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 13:03:59 +1000, Phil Allison wrote:

Oh, but you are a fraud. Everything you've bragged about here in
usenet has been a lie. So yer an imposter, a fraud, a lying little
weasel fuckwit.

How's that $10 million per year IT consulting business going? Oh? It's
really a small, local fixit shop that nets about $25,000 per year?

How's those half million dollar bank deposits you make on a regular
basis? Oh? You've never had more than $30,000 in liquid assets at any
one time in yer entire pathetic life, and you survive on a $50 per
week food allowance for two people?

How's yer CFO position at Ohio Kentucky Oil Corporation? Oh? You never
were allowed near OKOC because yer daddy knew you were too stupid, and
you'd run it into the ground, so none of the corporate historical
documents show you listed as a principal of the company?

How's yer ability to pick up 418 pound oil well motors and carry them
around without help? Oh? The only thing you've 'picked up' that weighs
418 pounds is that morbidly obese gay biker dude that you took back to
yer shitshack hovel for a night of sweaty gay sex?

How's that heterosexuality? Oh? You used the screen name BlancoBear to
search for long-lost relatives, posting yer dead daddy's name, birth
date and birth place, the date of his death, etc., and you were then
caught using that same screen name to surf gay porn at BearPorn.com?
Well, I guess that also answers the next question:

How's that 5'11" 140 pound, athletic Amazon beauty girlfriend of yers?
Oh? She only exists in yer dreams, and the closest you come to a
physical relationship is gay biker dude sex, and late-night humps on
yer male blow-up sex doll?

So, who's the fraud, Willy? Oh, that'd be you.

Alias

Jun 29, 2011, 2:14:28 AM6/29/11