RCF ART300

Ron

Nov 25, 2010, 6:33:56 AM11/25/10
Does anyone have a schematic for the crossover, or know the resistor
values R1 to R7 for an ART 300 passive speaker please

Cheers
Ron

Ron

Nov 25, 2010, 7:45:30 AM11/25/10
Ahaha belay that, I just found that the values are printed on the pcb
below the heatsink.

Arfa Daily

Nov 25, 2010, 9:12:10 PM11/25/10

"Ron" <r...@lunevalleyaudio.com> wrote in message

> Ahaha belay that, I just found that the values are printed on the pcb
> below the heatsink.

Belay, Ron ? Are you a naval man ? :-)

Arfa

Wild_Bill

Nov 25, 2010, 10:12:09 PM11/25/10
There's gotta be a good joke wrt Arfa's question, but I'll leave that as it
is.

--
Cheers,
WB

"Arfa Daily" <arfa....@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

Ron

Nov 26, 2010, 3:52:25 AM11/26/10

Actually, I do have a bit of a thing for a nicely formed belly button -
on a woman of course.

Ron (Salty)